Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 53)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Finally done with my BBB stuff....posted it in the gallery :-)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1474078&PID=37671112&#37671112

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Anddddddd I watched Tees Maar Khaan todayLOL

The movie is a total brainless spoof from start to finish but given all the horrible reviews I'd read, I was expecting something FAR worse....but surprisingly it did make me laugh in bitsLOL.....the characters are all total caricatures....it's like watching one of those spoofs about a movie on MTV....so if you don't take it seriously or expect any sense, you can actually enjoy it to a certain extent.....Katrina's character is a totallllllllllll bimbo....lol.....Akshay is doing his usual thing....nothing much different.....Akshaye Khanna's character and his desperation to win an Oscar was amusing....especially this one scene where he gets a little TOO "into character"LOL....the villagers ke characters are also kinda funny.....especially the guy who plays the police officer....lol.....

The second half especially towards the climax with the train heist gets a little too much and doesn't really work even remotely....lol.....but it's ok for a one time timepass watch....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-LadyMcbeth

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Happy New Year guys!!! Hug I hope everyone has a great, great year ahead!!

Lol, I am so bored.. I have been since yesterday.. So guess what I've been doing? *waits for someone to guess*

*drums fingers on desk*

Uff choro! I can't wait! *dramatic wave*

I've been watching Maryada.. *waits for the incredulous looks* Yes.. Yes.. I've been that bored. And that show is a total caricature now.. Pata nahi kya bakwassiyat ho rahi hai.. It does make me laugh though.. A lot - although I don't think it's intentional.. But eh.. So that's what I did yesterday - watched like 2 weeks of Maryada.. I hope I have something to do today warna aaj bhi I'll  have to resort to watching that only.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
OH EM GEE, Fivray....you've been watching MARYADA?! Itneeeeee bure din aa gaye hain tumhaare? *shocked muh* LOL.....Dude isse achha toh  you should watch old LTL scenes or something....why THAT crapfest??

Speaking of LTL....I STILL haven't seen Friday's epi....lol....only managed to watch BBB in the last 2 days and then I got busy with family in some ways and was making BBB stuff in breaks.....I'll try to watch it tonight finally.

-Fivr-nimrah

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Yaar Anu! 2 hafton sey ghar bethi hoon.. Sari movies, sarey shows, sari books, sab kar liya. Ab these last k three days I have nothing to do.. Not even house work!! *devastated muh* Toh boredom mein honestly Maryada bhi appeal kar raha hai filhaal toh.

I cannot believe people are calling Aditya the "dream man". He is childish, stubborn and to an extent very selfish. How can this man possibly be "the one"?! Is sey behtar toh Gaurav hai - at least he respects his wife and acts normal (more than the rest). Oh and Gaurav is so gay.. Devyani caught him on the phone with someone and when she blasted that person she said "Tum sun RAHEY ho na". *dramatic music* *thunder storm* ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Yep. He's gay. And I have a feeling that they're going to butcher this issue just as spectacularly as they've butchered the abuse victim issue.. *rolls eyes*

Waise, amazing BBB update yaar! Maine bari mushkil sey 2 pick kiye hain.. I think I'll rotate them out with new ones in a couple of days.. Big smileEmbarrassed

P.S. OMG dude!! Watch Friday's episode!! The first scene is so cute!! That is by far the highlight of the show. Then there is a DN scene which is more somber in nature.. But the first one toh had me giggling and clapping! And I want some creations on it.. *innocent muh* *looks around* Aisey hi.. just to throw it out there.. In case tumhe kaheen koi creations dikh jayen.. *innocent muh some more* ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by -Fivr- - 01 January 2011 at 4:36pm

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Aww thanks, yaar! Glad you liked them! LOL I had fun making all this stuff.....first it took a while to dig around for pics also....lol....the sig you're using is one of my favs....cuz I love the expression on Bittoo's face and Anushka looks so pretty smiling like that plus the sea green/blue/grey background makes for a nice contrast with their clothes.....

LOL yeah I guess Friday's epi was good since I was reading that DuJi kinda made up and stuff and baaki toh was Kala's planning shanning....haha.....lol I'll watch and then hopefully try to make some stuff on that scene that you want ;-)

As for Maryada.....LOL I can only laugh at the ppl dying over Aditya and his "hawtness" still.....I think I watched that scene when Gaurav gets a phone call that Devyani overhears....that was like a month back I though :S.....I stopped watching soon after that.....show is TOO brainless at this point.....and you listen to me, Fivr.....STOP doing stuff in that forum...do you REALLY want to be on the dev. team of a forum where you don't even care much for the show??

-Fivr-nimrah

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Aww thanks, yaar! Glad you liked them! LOL I had fun making all this stuff.....first it took a while to dig around for pics also....lol....the sig you're using is one of my favs....cuz I love the expression on Bittoo's face and Anushka looks so pretty smiling like that plus the sea green/blue/grey background makes for a nice contrast with their clothes.....

I love this sig too! I especially love the role reversal in this sig - usually Bittoo is doing masti and Shruti is all serious-like but is mein it was ulta. And off course the color was amazingly gorgeous! I knew I had to use it! *smug muh for snagging it* ROFLROFLROFLROFL

LOL yeah I guess Friday's epi was good since I was reading that DuJi kinda made up and stuff and baaki toh was Kala's planning shanning....haha.....lol I'll watch and then hopefully try to make some stuff on that scene that you want ;-)
Ooooo!!! Anu jee you are great!! I toh will totally wait for your update.. EmbarrassedLOL 

As for Maryada.....LOL I can only laugh at the ppl dying over Aditya and his "hawtness" still.....I think I watched that scene when Gaurav gets a phone call that Devyani overhears....that was like a month back I though :S.....I stopped watching soon after that.....show is TOO brainless at this point.....and you listen to me, Fivr.....STOP doing stuff in that forum...do you REALLY want to be on the dev. team of a forum where you don't even care much for the show??

No!!! But I've started some stuff and I feel bad leaving it half way.. I'm sure jab woh kisi ko bana deingai toh I'll hand it off to them and head off. Filhaal no one's doing anything there yaar and what I do doesn't really require me to watch the show toh kya farak parhta hai. Just a post or two in a couple of weeks isn't that bad. *shrugs* Don't you worry yaar! I'm pretty sure they'll have other people in mind. Fikar not! LOL

Edited by -Fivr- - 01 January 2011 at 5:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Errr.. Now people are upset with MR trying to get into movies..? *shakes head* We can never be happy can we!

Go to top