Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 51)

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

I'm at the 'Aivein aivein' song....I feel a sudden urge to attend a wedding...a fun wedding....a mehndi, dholki type function....one where you can sing n dance n be crazy...*sigh*

Mash ji, switch places with me. Another cousin of mine is getting married. Yeah...another one *hmph* Haldi, Mehendi, Naach-Gaana, uchal-kudh sab kuch milega....aajao.

I thought that semester break hai....I will be able to get some peace finally. But nahin! Marriage preparations karo. And you know what? Relatives from abroad are coming/some have already come to attend the wedding, and some are staying with my family. My parents are chacha-chachi of the groom na, and I'm the first cousin.....so HAVE to be active in everything. Aur suno.... I had to take my relatives to shopping as well. They packed bags and have come here to attend the wedding, but will buy clothes from here to wear in the wedding *rolls eyes*. I myself don't know where to shop....and I had to guide others. Not even two weeks ago, another cousin married (she belonged from my maternal side). She was my second cousin, so didn't have to work as much in her wedding. But this one.....and I'm not even close to my this cousin. He lived in Australia for ages.....his parents used to come and go...so I am in good terms with them, but not their son. And now, out of duty, I have to work. But am smart. Iss baar I'm not gonna dance. I gave them a few threats and managed to get myself out from the dancing buffonery.

But Mash, you are most welcome to swap places with me. I can assure you that you will get to be present in a VERY colorful wedding. My family, relatives, everyone is so jolly, happy-shappy types that there will be loads of dances, jumping, and what not. Miserable times.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
@Nimrah/Fivr: Aww thanks, guys! I'm actually in the middle of making a big batch of stuff so just trying to finish it up and then will post the update :-)

@Nimrah: Haina it was such a cuteeeeee bit, naa?? Seriously their chemistry was so natural and cute....loved the grins on their faces after Shruti gives him a quick kiss and runs off....adorableLOL

And love the bit before that also when Bittoo yells at that guy on the phone in irritation, "Toh Shruti ma'am MOCHI hain?"LOLLOL

Oh woah Aditya found out about Priya?? How? :S LOL.....I thought these two were too busy playing touch me touch me kiss me kiss me otherwiseWackoLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 31 December 2010 at 9:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrah

sarah1024 IF-Rockerz
sarah1024
sarah1024

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Happy new year, guys! May you all have a healthy, blessed and successful 2011! HugHugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrahAreYaar

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Happy New Year guysHugHugHugHugHugHug

-Fivr-AreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ....everyone here is discussing BBB *excited muh* I started watching BBB yesterday and although I am yet to finish watching it, I am enjoying it so far!

Edit: As Clock Strikes 12 On The 31st ... Happy New Year!!

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 31 December 2010 at 1:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrahAreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Mels...I just came back from a wedding...a THIRD cousin or something's wedding....I don't know anyone there or the bride or groom....boring wedding...and I got that wedding fever because of BBB only. Waise have you seen the movie?...it's really good...you'll like it if you manage to umm...ignore or avoid (or tolerate) certain scenes....lol

Anu...Tum larka dhoondh kar laa do jo mujhe bardasht karsake, main aankh band karke shadi kar loongi...

About BBB....finally an ENTERTAINING movie...one which I can watch again...and one that I watched in one go. I think the last movie that I watched completely and enjoyed was Three Idiots. I just loved the overall bindas-ness of the movie and the characters. I didn't find the second half that dragging too. Yeah the story got a bit predictable and a bit YR-ish at points but still it was packaged well....had a well bounded script....and there was a point to almost every scene...each scene took the story forward. Shruti and Bittoo's characters were SO fun and BINDASS, you can't help but cheer for them...I guess the story and characters would strike a chord with the masses as you can easily identify with them....you make exactly that sort of big plans/have fultoo fun when you are young. Waise I was surprised at Anushka. Didn't saw BC but I remember watching RNMDJ and she was good in it but it had SRK...it's difficult for a new comer to outshine him and it was a SRK film but mannn has she improved or what...the whole lingo, the boisterously cool attitude...the girl was good...she could really act. And what a find that guy is...he has hit a jackpot with his first film...and he sure has talent. If groomed well and he take up good films...he could be the SRK of this generation...no offense to any fans. I saw a spark in that guy....he'll make it big, mark my words.

I have to go now....I think I get more busy when I'm free...yeh function attend karo...woh shadi attend karo...hmph!

Oh and Happy new year, guys.....any plans? I'm going with friends for lunch tomorrow....yayyy!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrahLadyMcbethAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Happy New Year (in advance from my side) to everyone as wellHugHugHug

@LadyM: How did the clock strike 12 for you ALREADY, hmm?LOL

@Mash: Agreed, the guy deffo has a spark to him and I also have a feeling he'll go far.....intrigued to see what he does next.

LOL@ you warning Mels to be able to "avoid/ignore/tolerate certain scenes in BBB" in order to watch it....hahahahaha....bacchon ke liye censorship? awwww :P......but yeah, I have a feeling Mels won't be able to digest some stuff....lol

Edited by nureat01 - 31 December 2010 at 1:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
btw all you guys......BC really wasn't a bad film....barring some OTT cheesy stuff in the end of the movie, I actually thought it was a good movie (had a good storyline/script)....Shahid (despite his heavy makeup :P) acted well and so did the entire ensemble from Vir Das to Chang to Anushka.....LOL I guess I'm the only one in here who's watched that movie and so I've seen Anushka's graph.....she improved in that movie from RNBDJ and she's taken a huge leap with BBB....

Edited by nureat01 - 31 December 2010 at 1:55pm

-Fivr-nimrah

Go to top