Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 50)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

@Anu: I don't know why, but when I think of Ranbir I think of a more "sophisticated" character. Like even if he was a college student, he wouldn't be more like Shahrukh in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai or Shahid in Ishq Vishq (those are the only two college student movies that come to my mind abhi.. ROFL).. You know? Like the cool dude. He wouldn't have been able to be as authentic about the character as Ranveer was. Although it could just be the fact that Ranveer didn't come with an image attached to him and so it was easy for us to accept him as Bitto. But I'm sure ab sey this Bitto image is going to go with him everywhere..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
LOL exactly....Ranbir would have been too sophisticated in a sense......that JAAHILPANA to this character so to speak....lol....Ranveer did an excellent job with that and yes it does help that he is fresh, new....doesn't come with an image attached to him.....so he BECAME Bittoo in our eyes.....Like Ranbir started off as a loverboy and is more or less in that space to this day....like most new young actors are.....but Ranveer is a rare guy to manage to come in with a very unique character and image.....it's rare to begin with that a completely new guy with no filmy family connections....not a star son....managed to land such a plum role with such a huge banner like YRF.....that in itself is something to think about that the guy obviously has some SOLID talent or he wouldn't have gotten such a big chance.....I've read that Aditya Chopra apparently has some big plans for this guy.

-Fivr-nimrah

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
^^ Really? Aditya Chopra has big plans for him? I wonder what we're going to see next. But you're right - to get as far as he did with just his first film and no backing. That's impressive! I actually am excited to see what he'll do next.. I think he has the talent to make a fan out of me if every thing goes well in his next couple of films.. ErmmLOL

On a totally different note, I just got done watching Madea Goes To Jail.. Lol! Tyler Perry's Madea-series are hilarious. I'm an absolute Madea fan.. ROFL

Edited by -Fivr- - 30 December 2010 at 8:57pm

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
LOL you're a fan of the Tyler Perry Madea series? I've never seen any of those movies actually....lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

Bazinga IF-Sizzlerz
Bazinga
Bazinga

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Ahem! Band Baaja Baaraat being discussed here, I see *snoopy muh* I watched the movie two weeks ago and boy I enjoyed it to the core! *excited muh*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrahAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
@Anu: Lol! Yeah, I love Madea.. Some of the stories are a bit too much for me but Madea is always hilarious.. I think she's my alter ego. If I ever was going to be "bad ass" then that's who I'd be like! ROFL 

Oooo!! You made BBB creations?!?!?!? I love them! Especially the avi.. Day Dreaming

@Kavya: Hello jee! Aaj kaal toh I just see you in passing, door door sey! *waves*

AreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Eeeee! You made BBB stufffff! Big smile Love the Bittoo-Shruti sig and the avi.. It was such a cute moment! Embarrassed That pic of them is sooo nice and the texture (?) you've used is so nice.. colourful type and completely suits the pic.. Big smile Update your gallery! *throws tantrum* I want some stuff too! 

Edited by nimrah - 31 December 2010 at 2:00am

AreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Nimrah/Fivr: I've watched BC and Anushka was good in that movie as well....but there's a marked improvement in this movie.....she's gotten really good now and this role gave her a lot of scope too.....plus I think out of all her co-stars so far, she's had the best chemistry with Ranvir.....Shahid toh looked like a midget next to herLOL....wearing more make-up than she wasConfusedLOL

Oh she was good in it? Most of the reviews said she was quite bad in BC.. Oh welll.. Totally agree with you that she had the best chemistry with Ranveer only.. SRK in his Raj role was quite awkward and well as Suri, they weren't really supposed to have chemistry.. Tongue Jo bhi, she didn't have good chemistry with him and seriously agree with the Shahid bits. Log sahi main diva bulate hain isko! LOL Wears more make up than the heroines..

Just read Maryada's update, coz I was so bored. Aditya knows about Priya's past and now wants to murder the guy who molested her.. SSP comes to know about this and gets worried if its the same girl.. 

AreYaar

Go to top