Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 5)

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
..and I am giving my cousin my USB with R.com videos in it coz her net is slow and she can't watch it on YT.. Things I do to make people watch R.com! LOL

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
@Nimrah: Yeah that's what I thought! Isn't it against forum rules for someone to stalk CCs?! Confused This is seriously annoying now.

*runs back to LTL catch up session*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
@Mash: Replied to your PM.

Edited by nureat01 - 23 December 2010 at 1:42pm
incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Edit it out yourself Anu...chodo...and I know how it feels...totally kills my mood. What is soooo ridiculous that the show has ended, we toh have stopped watching it since a year or so now and they are still stalking us...*throws up on the stalkers*

AreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Lol. Parh liya.. I find it pretty wrong. They should warn those members first who are stalking our CCs when it is sooo against the rules to stalk a CC, which you're not a part of... 

Reading TMK reviews.. Ab tak almost all of them are bad, but I know this film WILL turn out to be a hit!

Yeah I read it Anu.. You may edit it if you want..

Edited by nimrah - 23 December 2010 at 1:42pm

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
@Mash: It did piss me off for a bit but I went and washed dishes....ab mera mood better haiLOL

Whatever.....these ppl can NEVER get a life, man.....I mean can you even EXPECT some akkal from ppl who have nothing else to do in their lives but spam TB articles to raise the rankings of their so called "angels"??Sleepy

Pata nahin IS cc se abhi bhi in logon ko itna pyar kyun haiDeadLOL.....we're quite irresistible it seemsCool

@Nimrah: Like I said.....new dev. team....new rules ;-)

I was also reading the TMK reviews....LOL.....the movie is getting badlyyyyyy trashed....haha.....yeah I think it will be a hit still but might not be a hit to the level of OSO.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I feel like making a Sushita VM today.....hmmm

Oh btw in PR related news....Manav-Archana are finally going to do the big DEED.....they're gonna become APAVITRAROFL.....they're on their honeymoon nowLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescence

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Congrats everyone on the new CC!

@Anu - seriously, you got a warning? Confused Some people....huh....

Originally posted by psawyer

[QUOTE=incandescence]Ok...Vas Ji...aap ki bari bhi agai...finally got some time to do search-giri...and thanks to you I end up watching a lot of DN old scenes again. Now, see DN aren't your typical, run of the mill kinda couple...they have NO typical scene...really, no typical scene....and certainly no HOT scenes. The characters have their set of flaws...and their story is kinda staged...there are stages to it...a decent build up....not the kind with too many long eye-lock sessions or trip-catch routines...it's kinda more about their conversation and gestures. And it's not exactly a 'passionate' love story...rather an emotional one. (Maybe that's what attract me...coz honestly, have we not seen it all, read it all when it comes to oh-so-passionate love stories?). I don't want to show you any recent epis as you won't get the issues in their relationship at this point.

This scene is the first scene where they actually really talked to each other...if you have watched the initial episodes, you may have seen it and I'm ready to bet you probably won't like this scene much (though it's a personal favourite of mine) but I feel you need to watch one of their earliest scene to realize how they started off. Their initial scenes are toh based on these kinda convos only....a great start IMO.....and you know what.....now they understand each other sooo well, they don't need to talk at all...aaj kal toh inki silent communication chalti hai...lol...

Actually....I quite like this scene Mash. Didn't think I would...but I do, and I see what you and Fattiman mean when you talk about how their love story is so different. I don't know how well N & D know each other at this point...probably not very well at all...and I liked that N isn't the kind of darri-darri, weak, pathetic heroine who faints at the touch of a man or goes into ultra-angry mode etc. I very much liked that she has the guts and, more importantly, the intuitiveness to come to him and share her experience and use it to give him advice and hope. You can see on his face how alternately impressed and incredulous he is that she has absolutely no fear of him, Dutta bhau, whom everyone else seems to fear and/or shy away from. She has no problem in telling him straight, even that which he does not want to her. From my own - relatively limited - experience of this show....it seems to me that she is the first (only?) person to really see inside him and understand what makes him tick. I loved that she told him straight that she wasn't afraid of him. And I really liked her reminding him of all the good things he had going for him in his life - his family, his fiance...it was like she was the deepest part of his soul manifesting to remind him that there was something still to live for, something to fight for. A very nice scene, well acted by both, and ignoring the weird bright flashing thing that really jarred...I liked the scene very much. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescenceAreYaar

Go to top