Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 47)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Shaadi ka BINNESS ain't no easy BINNESS! LOL

Just finished watching it.....cute movie.....the first half was deffo more fun though....drags a bit in the second half like everyone said....and gets pretty cheesy by the end.....but otherwise a nice movie.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Apara Mehta and Sudesh Berry in Maa Exchange?

Thursday, December 30, 2010 | 12:25:06 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 8 Comments Apara Mehta and Sudesh Berry in Maa Exchange?

Talented actors Apara Mehta and Sudesh Berry have apparently been roped in to be part of Sony's reality show, Maa Exchange..

Wife Swap, the popular reality show that originated in UK has now come to India in the form of Maa Exchange -  Nayi Family Naya Drama. The original concept which involved wife swapping has been modified to suit the Indian television audience, and it will be mothers/wives (or at times husbands) who will be swapped. The show will launch on Sony Entertainment Television early next year.

The promos of the show are already on air; Surekha Sikri of Balika Vadhu fame will be hosting it. Pooja Bedi will be the first celebrity who will be swapped.

Our source states, "Apara Mehta and Sudesh Berry have been roped in for the show, and they will be swapped into families bearing a different kind of lifestyle. They are expected to shoot from first week of January 2011".

We called Apara Mehta who said, "See, talks are on and I might do the show if I set right my dates. Frankly speaking, I have been offered almost all reality show including Bigg Boss, but due to my play schedule I could not take them. I am now done with my plays but have my SAB TV show Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo on air. If all goes well, I might be seen in Maa Exchange. If I decide to do it, I will surely tell you".

When contacted, Sudesh Berry said, "Yes. The channel has approached me for the show and I will be a part of the show but right now I can't divulge any further details about its developments."

Every celebrity will be swapped to a new house wherein he/she will have to adhere to the rules set previously by the mother in the house. Later on, the celebrity will be given a chance to define his/her own rule in the house, after which both the swapped contestants and their families will have a face-off to discuss about their stay in house.

We hear that there would be 11 celebrities taking part in the show..

We tried contacting the spokesperson from UTV, but could not get any revert.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Oh you're done with it? I just saw till the intermission.. 

See!! I told you! Stupid reality show! LOL and oh yeah, I saw that BV dadi in the promo as well.. They'll be swapped with normal people's houses I think.. By normal I mean non-celebs.. LOL And that's kinda weird.. Maa Exchange main men are also being exchanged.. LOL so why the name MAA exchanged.. LOL

Edited by nimrah - 30 December 2010 at 10:59am

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Ooooh intermission? Dhamaka point, haan? LOL....ok you watch fully then we'll discuss :-)

Yeah man this maa exchange show is going to be quite weird....even by usual desi reality show standards....utter nonsense....but I'm sure if BB can have an audience, so will this :P

Hmmm I should watch today's LTL I guess.....

nimrah

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Ooooh intermission? Dhamaka point, haan? LOL....ok you watch fully then we'll discuss :-)

Yeah man this maa exchange show is going to be quite weird....even by usual desi reality show standards....utter nonsense....but I'm sure if BB can have an audience, so will this :P

Hmmm I should watch today's LTL I guess.....

Lol yeah.. Dhamaka point! LOL 

Hahaha true that.. Even this show can have an audience.. and well.. I will surely NOT be one of them.. This show is just TOO weird.. LOL

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Ok post your full review when you're done with it, theek hai? I'll go watch LTL meanwhile I think.

nimrah

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I'm at the 'Aivein aivein' song....I feel a sudden urge to attend a wedding...a fun wedding....a mehndi, dholki type function....one where you can sing n dance n be crazy...*sigh*

-Fivr-

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Hey guys...sorry for the randomness of my visits....its the last week before I go back to work (WHERE did the time go?!) so lots of things are coming up now that I have to do....

Can someone please send me the links to BBB that Fivr sent? Is the print good? Was going to watch it with the fam but damn prints are useless, lol.....

okay, now I'm off again....gotta go make Thai curry for dinner, yum!

Go to top