Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 44)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

HAINNNNN... yeh konsi jadui hat hai jo anday tamatar say bacha laiy gi..Shocked
Dont worry me too lazy to throw ande or tamatar....LOL

Special hat banayi hai, wipers wali.. Just for safety! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Shocked the song.. haye dutta ki tarah gana hai tou gana bhi chun kar dhoonda hai
Lol! Hum jo bhi karte hain poora karte hain! CoolROFLROFLROFLROFL

Hawww hayeeee..Ye dunniyyaa barii sungg-dill hai yahaan paarr.. kisii ko kisii sey mohabbatt nahi haii.. *sad muh*...

*feeling sunng dil*

I YTed it and listening to it saath saath imagining u singing and doing the circle-in-one-spot dance... Hayee how entertained I feel
ROFL
Waisay video may the dance is actually circle in one spot only

why didn't you sing the mujhe tu ne Zaalim kaheen ka na choda??LOL
Waisay hi yeh song ga kar u have made me feel all Zaalim made u make all those submissive muhs bhi ...

Lol! Arey thora sa gaana tha na.. But you didn't chor me kaheen ka! *dukhyari muh some more* ROFLROFLROFLROFL And ab Dutta ka toh yehi mood hai toh aisey sung-dil type ganey hi ayengai.. ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Why surprised.. shaadiyan kya bachey bhi I m sure
ROFL

Oh ya woh tou hai ghussa utartey time nahi lagta and once in blue moon bhadaas wali daant kay baad aur bhi ziyada pampering hoti hai tou its all good ROFL halki phulki tou chalti rehti hai.. Infact ami aur mera tou chalta rehta hai ... nok jhok.. abu says kabhi kabhi we fight like sautans ROFL

LMAO!!! @ fight like sautans.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by -Fivr- - 29 December 2010 at 5:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

@Anu: Abhi thori dair mein dekhongi LTL.. I haven't decided about TINs.. I don't know if I want to do a recap TIN with scenes I liked over the past two months.. Or if I just want to start from now.. Or what.. Formatting mein atki hui hoon.. ROFLROFLROFL

@Zainab: Arey aap hukam karein! Gaaney hi gaaney hain! Aik sey barh k aik sung-dil type.. ROFLROFLROFLROFL 

Hein..? HC has a girlfriend..? That's news to me.. Kis Desh aur TL walon k toh dil toot gaye hongai..  ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by -Fivr- - 29 December 2010 at 5:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-AreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Special hat banayi hai, wipers wali.. Just for safety! ROFL Wah wah wipers bhi special hon gaiy mazboot waley
Shocked the song.. haye dutta ki tarah gana hai tou gana bhi chun kar dhoonda hai
Lol! Hum jo bhi karte hain poora karte hain! ROFL Jee jee woh tou nazar araha hai..

Lol! Arey thora sa gaana tha na.. But you didn't chor me kaheen ka! *dukhyari muh some more* ROFL And ab Dutta ka toh yehi mood hai toh aisey sung-dil type ganey hi ayengai.. ROFL I did not chod you kaheen ka...tauba karo!! Inna vadda ilzaam na lagao..uff so now I have to wait for Dutta to get out of this sung-dil type gaaney... haye re meri kismat ik thoda sa entertaining gana hi manga tha mein nay koi khazana tou nahi * dukhayari a LOT more muh*

LMAO!!! @ fight like sautans.. ROFLROFL ya the bickering and allLOL

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Chalo abhi tou mein ja rahi hoon.... kal kay liye mark your calender for another sung-dil type gana...

Uff formatting may atki..... gosh scarily organized aurat...... *shakes head*

Well HC ki GF... he said she is not her GF... she said she is not his gf... but haan articles aye thay TB etc(they even featured them in the Nach Baliye wish list I think) and also chughal khor aunty segment may they said kay his real life Heer is that Sonam girl..

I dunno if u watched KMH she was Arohi's younger sister in that.. or R.com may bhi cameo tha woh college wali flash back episode may that girl who ended up going to the prom with Gaurav... aaah mujhe naam nahi yaad araha character ka

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrahAreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Spamming but oh well... finally azaan ho gayi and me off...

APHugHugHug thankoo again and am glad got to catch up with u after ages..

Fivrayyy HugHug kal gana tayar rakhna okay!

Rab Raakha...
And hopefully will give darshan tomorrowEmbarrassedLOL
LOL*waves*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrahAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
@Zainab: OHHHHH!! I vaguely remember that college wala flashback!! Lol! Bechara HC - fans ne koi imaginary relationships bananey mein kasar chori thie k ab baki media bhi peechey parh gaya..

Hawwww! Tussi ja re ho!! Tussi na jao! *sniff* *sniff* ROFLROFLROFLROFL

*marks calendar with enthusiasm* It's a date! *wink* *wink* ROFLROFLROFLROFL

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
LOL ohhhh so HC is upset with chugalkhor aunty cuz of rumors about his relationship with that Sonam girl?? LOLLL......but why only blame chugalkhor aunty? Even TB was reporting the same thing :P haha.....anyways Aditi was hilarious pulling his leg about it....

And I also loved this other tiny bit where she's doing this nautanki about some show ke characters ke beech romaaaance chal raha hai and she ghumaaoes her finger in a mock thoughtful manner and HC leans in to tease her and she snaps back and hits him and they both dissolve into laughter againLOL

nimrah

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Oho. What nautanki! Singing Noor Jahan's songs! ROFL ROFL

Zainu - Oye! Amisha going around with Salluuuu?? Shocked What crap! LOL I'm sure its all just rumours.. Yaar, its a SRK show na.. ab jaisa bhi ho, dekhna parega because of him.. LOL Online hi sahi.. I hope its a weekly.. Roz roz online dekhne ki jhanjhat nahi paal sakti.. College bhi starting.. *peto-es sar* 

Just saw Sushant's Maula Mere promo! I look forward to it! *excited muh* Big smile and oh god! Anyone saw that Maa-Exchange promo!? W*F kinda show is THAT!? Stern Smile

and I'm quite excited about Tanu Weds Manu.. Such an unusual pairing.. and I usually like Madhavan's movies and his character looks pretty sweet type in it and Kangana's looks mad.. LOL This sounds like a good movie... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-AreYaar

Go to top