Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 42)

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

@Anu: *embarassed giggles* Errr.. Ahem.. Uhhh.. Yeah.. I just did.. *embarassed muh some more* BUT! In my defensive, I'm absolutely nocturnal. I'm not an insomniac - I love to sleep! I just love to stay up at night more. ROFL Toh I sleep during the day. If I ever get more than 5 days of vacation (like this time) I inadvertently end up throwing my sleep cycle around to where I sleep during the day and stay up at night.. Pata nahi kya ullu-pana chah jata hai mujh pe! ROFL

LOLL Ullu-pana mujhe pay bhi chada hi rehta tha coz of my perpetual vellapan... But kaafi din say I m sleeping early and trying to sudhrofy.... aaj phir back to ullu-panaLOL

So cant blame you AT all

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
LOL I knew it! :P....saw your posts in the LTL forum at like 6 a.m. in the morning tabhi mujhe samajh aa gaya that you must have stayed up all night....amazing you are *shakes head*

Lucky you that you get to sleep throughout the day.....mujhe toh din mein doosri cheezein bhi karni padti hain....and raat ko I manage to stay up till 1-1:30 max....lol...uske liye bhi daant hi padti hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

@AP: Aaap kayal ho gaye aur kya chaheye humeyEmbarrassed

Oh ya I saw the tanu weds manu promo.... I am also looking fwd to it.. Poster nahi dekha tho

And thank you againHug

I saw it last night when I was bhatko-ing here by myselfLOL.....the synopsis sounds funny too....and honestly Madhavan being in it will make it fun anyways I feelLOL

*Edit: A clearer version:

Edited by nureat01 - 29 December 2010 at 2:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrah-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Awww AP you are a very achii bachi naHug.. din may bhi kaam karti ho.... and dont waste the day and sleep away like us I mean meLOL Aur daant tou padni hi padni hoti hai in any caseLOL

*edit* @the poster ....NICEEEE LOLI am the more intrigued.. promo tou I liked.... I know Madhavan and Kangana plus the characterization esp Kangana's seems refreshing and interesting...  It seems different from the kind of roles Kangana usually plays... oh Is this releasing anytime soon??

Did you watch BBB then? Even I want to watch *throws tantrum*

Edited by -Faith- - 29 December 2010 at 3:03pm

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Arey kahaan ki achhi bachhi yaar....I'm considered quite useless....lol....din mein toh wohi ghar ke kaam hote hain.....khaana banaao, dishes, a few random chores here and there....bas....lol....beech beech mein lukkha-giri on IF....that's my day in a nutshell basically....haha

Oh yeah Kangana's character does seem funny.....lighter than her usual characters so let's see....I'm loving the madness to the cast and storyline so far....lol.....It's releasing in Feb. it seems....toh abhi toh kaafi time hai.....small budget film but looks fun.

Areyyyyy I still haven't seen BBB :(( Fivr ne links bhi bheje the but I guess I forgot....I should go dig those out again and watch.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Nahii trust me compared to me you are VERYYYYY veryyyyy achi bachi.... meri ami say poocho..... my day is not any better u atleast help out ghar pay achi tarah...

Haan wohi her character seems lighter than usual.. I know the cast and the general madness of the cast and storyline is making it sound interesting.. Oh Feb... chalo koi nahi.... waisay bhi hardly koi arahi hai aisi movie aaj kal that can create an interest as such..

Oh ya if u watch and quality is not bad mujhe bhi dena links.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Ooooo!! I so liked that SBS segment.. Very cute! Lol! But I didn't see any "eye-turning" thing.. I mean he just looked away because he looks down normally. But woh koi specially shirt k liye toh tha nahi.. ROFLROFLROFL

@Anu: My mom has given up on me entirely.. Pehley dant parhti thie. But ab toh saal ho gaye, she doesn't say anything. Ulta she leaves everything that I need to do for the night k mein raat mein kar loon.. ROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Zainab: *submissive muh some more* Kaise entertain karon!!?! Main bhi Dutta ki tarhan aik aadh gana suna doon?! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

See! Wohi toh! Jab din bhaar mein uthna zaroori nahi hai toh uth k kya karna! And the night is just so much better. I love the night.. Day Dreaming

nimrah-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Ooooo!! I so liked that SBS segment.. Very cute! Lol! But I didn't see any "eye-turning" thing.. I mean he just looked away because he looks down normally. But woh koi specially shirt k liye toh tha nahi.. ROFLROFLROFL I know yaar yeh tou sirf aik observation thi jo mujhe yaad reh gayi baqi I was too busy o_O-ingLOL but ya cute segment tha *nods*..

@Anu: My mom has given up on me entirely.. Pehley dant parhti thie. But ab toh saal ho gaye, she doesn't say anything. Ulta she leaves everything that I need to do for the night k mein raat mein kar loon.. ROFL.. hawww haye... waisay tou ya my mother has given up since ages too but kabhi kabhi un ko bukhaar chadhta hai daant pilaney kaLOL

@Zainab: *submissive muh some more* Kaise entertain karon!!?! Main bhi Dutta ki tarhan aik aadh gana suna doon?! ROFL Haye haye nahi I cant take all this submission..... ROFL
Gaana chaley ga tho.... *all ears*
Waisay gaaney ka saath kuch nachna bhi ho jaye tou I would not mind.. Aisey hi saying .. up to you waisay *masoom muh*ROFL

See! Wohi toh! Jab din bhaar mein uthna zaroori nahi hai toh uth k kya karna! And the night is just so much better. I love the night.. Day Dreamingtussi great ho fivray jeeROFL

-Fivr-nimrah

Go to top