Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 39)

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Hum sab kaun say non velli aatmas hain..

Oh ya Sara and Ali wala teen hazaar wala lehnga...LOL and the publicity etc bits...Haan wohi I meant shuru may he tried to keep his cool eventually gave inLOL Haan dolly might leave or even Sameer might ... whoever gets too much footage woh bhi not so positive leaves.. tou uss hisaab say lagta woh bhi ja sakta hai... But ya ST is BB's fav and even Ashmit uss ko save kar hi leta hai BB kisi na kisi tarah...

I knoww me too *very eager muh*

Oh and this is the link again (incase na mila ho lol)

Edited by -Faith- - 29 December 2010 at 1:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
I missed today's LTL epi...according to the forum toh it seems like a good emotional episode....will catch the repeat tomorrow...

Waise I'm watching BB these days too *goes red*  I had nothing else to do achaa....*defensive muh* ST will definitely win...she has been a daily soap EKTA heroin....kisi aur ka chance hi nahin.....I think Dolly, Ashmit and ST will be the finalists...

Anu...what are you making avis on?

P.S...Anu...gajar ka achaar banana pare na toh poochoon main kitna acha lagta hai....hmph!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah-Faith-AreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Zainu - Oh yeah lol.. I found it.. Thanks for posting it again though! *jhappis* 

Ohh yeh funda toh I just don't get.. Why the hell are the BB walay saving Ashmit!? Giving Veena that right to save someone.. That was SO wrong.. It was obvious she'd choose him! and they did that when Sara got eliminated as well.. She would have saved Ashmit only.. Ajeeb stupids! Grrr! Oh yea I guess Sameer might leave as well.. but you know, his fan following kinda increased since the whole Dolly-Shweta fight scene.. Oh well let's see who goes..

And did you see, Ali-Sara split up.. Time kitna hua tha bhai.. LOL and did you see the punishment they got? LOL Dolly bilawajah got hyper.. Sameer did so many sit ups.. Bechara.. LOL

*Edit: Ooooh Mash you're watching it too! LOL Aray why defensive.. Hum bhi toh dekhte hain.. LOL Khali and Ashmit toh are in the finals.. 1 finalist aur decide hoga toh it will be ST for sure.. 

and Anu is making avis of the Harshiti segment..

*Edit again: I think I saw HC looking away when her shirt slipped moment too.. LOL Only coz the it was mentioned here.. LOL and I think he generally looked down.. not coz of her shirt.. Wacko

Edited by nimrah - 29 December 2010 at 1:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-AreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Ali Sara split up?! Mazaaq hai in ke liye shadi? Jahil log!

I can't stop sneezing...feeling cold too...beginning of a flu? Sh*t! I guess I'll go and sleep now and catch up on everything IF related tomorrow only....

Edit:

How do you know Khali and Ashmit are in finals, Nimrah?

Edited by incandescence - 29 December 2010 at 1:48pm

nimrah-Faith-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Ok doneeeeeeeeeeee and posted!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1474078&PID=37562109&#37562109

Zainu/Nimrah: Lemme know if you guys want any stacked anyways, ok?? :-)

nimrah-Faith-

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Ali Sara split up?! Mazaaq hai in ke liye shadi? Jahil log!

I can't stop sneezing...feeling cold too...beginning of a flu? Sh*t! I guess I'll go and sleep now and catch up on everything IF related tomorrow only....

Edit:

How do you know Khali and Ashmit are in finals, Nimrah?

Yep they did.. LOL Apparently coz she found out some stuff and she wasn't happy about it and didn't like how Ali used her funds and all.. Idiots.. Wacko

Um coz Khali and Ashmit are safe this time na. This is the last elimination and then there'll be the finale.. I can be wrong but I think soo.. *soching*

-Faith-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
@Mash: Today's LTL was pretty good.....although Nakku-Kala waale scene mein Nakku was kinda lame and her dialogues were making me laugh....but Dutta's singing in the beginning was well handled and the DuJi scene in the end was fab....VR absolutely ROCKED it....he was the star of the epi today also I felt.

LOL arey gaajar ka achaar chhodo....ROZ lunch aur dinner banaao ghar mein tab mujhe bolna :P

nimrah-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
 Hehehe ya I knew you would find it.... Aisey hi reposted... *hugs*.. I know it was pretttyy obvious that Veena/Sara would save him only....people said coz his sister is going around with Salman khan or somethingLOL. Haan u never know Sameer shayad na jaye ...  but he has become pretty annoying.... Waisay bhi BB ka fav nahi raha .... pehlay bhi they gave him punishment woh pool may ja kar maafi mangney wali aur aaj bhi..but most probably it is Ashmit, ST and Khali as finalists....
Oh that Ali Sara split thing heard/saw ... not surprised at allLOL
She is being defensive kyun she laughed at both of us for watching it....LOL

Tou Mash will u be watching 'Ratan ka Rishta'... *wriggling eyebrows*

That reminds Nimrah woh Srk wala jo show ana hai Imagine pay.. uss may tou kaafi namoonay hain I think Payal Rohtagi, Raja Chaudry and Priyadarshini etcLOL.. show ka concept bhi pata nahi kaisa hai... my bro said he has seen the show Axn pay aata hai ... kuch water sporty-ish hai shayad..

Oh and all excited for the SRK episode of KWK??LOL

Mash go and rest and take care.... drink joshanda or something.... it rained here today tou thand ziyada ho gayi.. did it rain there too?

And Nimrah already answered kay konsi avis bana rahi hai...LOL

Oh ya even I noticed him looking away only after they said but it was looking away waisay hiLOL

Edited by -Faith- - 29 December 2010 at 1:57pm

nimrah

Go to top