Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 37)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Aww thanks for the link, Zainu....yeah it does have a tag but is better quality....lemme see if I can do something with it for now.

LOLLL so THAT'S what the over-imaginative ppl are saying? I should've guessed....TYPICAL *rolls eyes*....I seriously also wonder if I was watching the same thing *shakes head hopelessly* lol

Oh yeah you're right AG ki spontaneity is infectious....he can't seem to help himself from getting drawn in and trying to match it then....haha....but haan now that you've mentioned it...true....he was more "touchier/catching upper" than usual....lolll....cuz of seeing her after so long like you said......AG ki paagal-panti ka jaadu hai sab...lol....cuz even if the segments are scripted to a degree, you can see the bits where the spontaneity comes in and makes it fun ;-)

@Mash: Arey that Dutta's death spoiler is just mirch masala waali news.....just to grab eyeballs...."will Dutta die" or something like that....obviously NOT....show usi din khatam ho jaayega.....lol....this isn't some Kekta soap where the bahu can then bahaao endless aansoo and marry some other guy.....Nakku's entire being revolves around Dutta....and it does for the audience watching the show as well....lol.....

*Edit: But yeah I found the DuJi scene yesterday really emotional too :((.....Baaji/VR did a fabbbbbbb job....but I even loved MR and the way Dutta was was getting emotional but trying not to look at Baaji.....aww Duji :((

Edited by nureat01 - 29 December 2010 at 11:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescence-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Aww thanks for the link, Zainu....yeah it does have a tag but is better quality....lemme see if I can do something with it for now.  Haan wohi tag baad may dikha.. haan koi nahi mein nay tou aisa hi diya if it may help.. u take your time and upto you

LOLLL so THAT'S what the over-imaginative ppl are saying? I should've guessed....TYPICAL *rolls eyes*....I seriously also wonder if I was watching the same thing *shakes head hopelessly* lolHaan yaar wohi sab... but its so amusing how seriously they say all that.... just can't relate to itLOL my fangirly limit ka end does not seem to be close to the beginning of their fangirlyness somehowLOL plus their observations kya kehnayLOL

Oh yeah you're right AG ki spontaneity is infectious....he can't seem to help himself from getting drawn in and trying to match it then....haha....but haan now that you've mentioned it...true....he was more "touchier/catching upper" than usual....lolll....cuz of seeing her after so long like you said......AG ki paagal-panti ka jaadu hai sab...lol....cuz even if the segments are scripted to a degree, you can see the bits where the spontaneity comes in and makes it fun ;-) Haan WORDD..... true even if it is scripted you can see where the spontaneity comes in..... and totally AG pagal hai poori tarahLOL Haan yaar he was kaafi ziyada touchier than usual.... I was saying to nandoo and all its all that kissing taani on the cheeks and forehead and what not over dose ka asar... ziyada hi khul gaya haiLOL

@Mash: Arey that Dutta's death spoiler is just mirch masala waali news.....just to grab eyeballs...."will Dutta die" or something like that....obviously NOT....show usi din khatam ho jaayega.....lol....this isn't some Kekta soap where the bahu can then bahaao endless aansoo and marry some other guy.....Nakku's entire being revolves around Dutta....and it does for the audience watching the show as well....lol.....

Pehlay MR quitting now this death spoiler.... why do they need to resort to all this to grab eye balls *shakes head*..
*Edit: But yeah I found the DuJi scene yesterday really emotional too :((.....Baaji/VR did a fabbbbbbb job....but I even loved MR and the way Dutta was was getting emotional but trying not to look at Baaji.....aww Duji :(( Aww you making me curious to watch this scene... somehow kaafi dino say I plan to watch LTL on tv but I never seem to be able to catch since I m not usually infront of the tv at that time or something and if I manage to catch some tiny bit tou woh humesha random hota hai.... I saw that bit with Sudarshan taaney maaring baaji or something

Edited by -Faith- - 29 December 2010 at 11:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Arey Zainu I think you caught a glimpse of today's DuJi scene naa.....I just finished watching the epi.....Baaji was really awesome in today's epi also.....that useless Sudarshan....bleaghhh.

Oh haan kal ka DuJi scene was pretty sad...kinda filmy with Baaji singing that sad song....but still pretty poignant.

LOLL@ Nandoo's theory for why HC zyada "khul" gaya hai Taani ke saath "hawt hawt" scenes kar keROFL

Eeee I'm downloading that vid now.....gonna go make avis :D.....the tag isn't even that big....I can manage :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah-Faith-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Ughhhhhhhh so many moments to captureeeeeeeeee *dharam sankat muh*

*rolls up sleeves and gets to work*

nimrah-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Arey Zainu I think you caught a glimpse of today's DuJi scene naa.....I just finished watching the epi.....Baaji was really awesome in today's epi also.....that useless Sudarshan....bleaghhh. Oh acha aaj ka tha... I mixed up... raat ko repeat hota hai LTL if I m up tou I might watch....

Oh haan kal ka DuJi scene was pretty sad...kinda filmy with Baaji singing that sad song....but still pretty poignant. oh ya kal tou full gaaney shaaney..... I mean I know these tv shows always do that... But cant help ROFL when they show them lip syncing to the original song in the original singer's awaaz...

LOLL@ Nandoo's theory for why HC zyada "khul" gaya hai Taani ke saath "hawt hawt" scenes kar keROFL Arree nahi nandoo ki nahi meri theory hai...  I said to nandooROFL

Eeee I'm downloading that vid now.....gonna go make avis :D.....the tag isn't even that big....I can manage :-)Awww yayy :D *excited muh* haan the tag is not as in your face as the usual tags are LOL

nimrahAreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Ughhhhhhhh so many moments to captureeeeeeeeee *dharam sankat muh* ROFLROFLROFL
dharam sankat that reminded of trivy.. she always used to say that for khushi's creations.. waisay trivy is one of those ppl who refuse to watch the video.. she does not want to get drawn in... dekhtay hain kab tak...

*rolls up sleeves and gets to work* Awww I m sure you will deffo choose the best bits... aisey tou hi nahi you are the WORLD'S BESTTTTTTTTTTTT Avi makerCool

Edited by -Faith- - 29 December 2010 at 12:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescenceAreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
AP did u see the Duji VM khushi made.. you guys were talking about it and she showed it to me now.....awwwwwww :((

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Aww yeah I did see that, Zainu.....amaaaaaaaaazing VM by Khushi.....DuJi ki friendship is soooooooooooo sweet....very poignant....

Ok I'm in the middle....this segment is sooooo long.....lol....I end up sitting and rewatching as I'm making the avisLOL

Trivy doesn't want to watch it? LOL.....why? Is she khafa with HC?

-Faith-

Go to top