Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 36)

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Khushi ki avis zindabad....mujhe wahaan se pata lagta rehta hai.....lol....so I went and dug up the Harshiti segment on YT.

Seriously fab segment......I want to make some stuff on it.....will wait for the HQ vid though.....maybe Khushi will upload it later :-)

Oh daant wala part padh kar I got flustered baqi parha nahi...LOL

Haan khushi and other ppl made sigs yesterday ..  u know i was secretly hoping you would watch and like and make avis *lalchi muh*... coz you always choose the best moments without having to say even... sooo yayyyyyy for me *dancey dancey*

Haan I guess khushi bhi update karey gi she was Day Dreaming kal hi

Edited by -Faith- - 29 December 2010 at 9:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

AP yaaaaaaaaaaar ..... sharminda na karo na....  Aur mein tum lago say bore ho jao yeh mumkin nahi aur tum loag mujh say bore yeh mein honay nahi doon giLOL
Je baatttttttttttttLOLLOL *gives you a squishy bear hug....side to side swinging waali*HugLOL

UFF you are sounding like AG did in the interview....LOL And me and BIGGG shot....busy shusy type of person *dies laughing*... DUDEEE I wishhhhROFL I am the chindi lazy not SOOO big shot type of a person unfortunately... and sleeping early tou trying to sudharofy routine Arey I'm very inspired after watching AG in this segment....kya SOLID taane maar rahi thi HC ko....mujhe toh bahut mazaa aa raha tha dekh keLOLLOL.....man even I need to sudhrofy....Mom's after me to fix my sleeping routine....agar hum sab sudhar gaye, yeh CC toh khatamLOL

And Harshiti discussion or not would be the last thing I would stay away from the CC for....... this is the place tou I rush to for anything and everything I need to vent/ramble about

Waisay bhi harshiti overdose hai FB/Msn(jahan mein sau saal baad gayi)..... but its soo amusing the HC fans/TL fans are upset  and un ka dil toot gaya.... un ko lagta hai HC shayad fake ka raha .... Harshiti fans .. some refusing to watch.... and some extreme ones over imaginative type observations.... I even said in the conf window..... ummm hain o_O did we watch the same thingLOL LOLLL TL fans ke dil tooooot gaye?? Aww le leLOLLOL.....whatever, man.....nothing against APK but AG-HC are just so much more fun together.....HC toh beech mein phasaa hua hai basically....trying to be diplomatic enough to keep his rapport with both sides cuz he's he star of TL and a lot of his fame is also based on his pairing with AG....but all that aside, him and AG have a natural camaraderie....it's largely thanks to AG and her spontaneity....I think even if he tries to be diplomatic or just "surface" friendly for a bit, it doesn't last long and she makes him laugh anywaysLOL....I do feel though that Kekta has a hand in all this somewhere and trying to keep HC focussed more on maintaining his "Onu" imageLOL.....AG toh just doesn't care in any way....she does her own thing always....love thatLOL.....what are the over-imaginative fans saying waise?? I wanna know....LOL

nimrah-Faith-

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by incandescence

Ummm....hellooo? Remember me?

My pc crashed....longgg story. I am here after exactly 5 days....mannn....IF is addictive. I was phir-ing like a drug addict all these days....

Toh koi nai taaza khabar shabbar?

*start stalking Anu's posts*

MashhhhhhhhHug.....dude I was just going to PM you....mujhe laga hi tha ki it must be some PC related issue.....LOLL@ IF withdrawal symptoms.....I totally identify.....I also start feeling them if I don't get a chance to come OL atleast once during the dayLOL

Nayi taaza khaas nahin.....kar lo mere posts stalk....should explain everything to youLOL

Anuuuuuuu...*hugs*...Ahhhhh I was missing you guys so much that I even got a bit teary eyed watching yesterday's Dutta-Baji scene LOL First time I liked Baji and Vinay more than Dutta and Mishal in a scene....Arey poocho mat...main toh adhi pagal ho gai thi IF ki judai main...

Abhi tak toh stalking main sirf aik hi dhamakaa read kiya hai.....Dutta's death...W-THE-FFFF!!!!

Zainu....Hainnn kaun maar raha tha mere Duta ko goli? Naam batao us dusht paapi ka...

Acha I'll be back in  awhile...zara kuch kaam nimta kar aoon....there's a get-together at my house tomorrow...have to clean my room and stuff....Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah-Faith-AreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Je baatttttttttttttLOLLOL *gives you a squishy bear hug....side to side swinging waali*HugLOL Awwwwwwwwwww side to side swining wali bear hug *pulls cheek*HugHugHugand Je baat reminds me of Mehak... yesterday when I went to SBS page to see the pics the HC-AG pics they posted .... pics pay bhi Mohit Sanaya and Kash ko dikhao type spams thay... kal bhi I thought of her 'Kash' demands dekh kar...

Arey I'm very inspired after watching AG in this segment....kya SOLID taane maar rahi thi HC ko....mujhe toh bahut mazaa aa raha tha dekh keLOLLOL.....man even I need to sudhrofy....Mom's after me to fix my sleeping routine....agar hum sab sudhar gaye, yeh CC toh khatamLOL Hainaa jam kar sunayi uss nay..... taani say lay kar big star honay tak... But acha hai he deserved it... sahih bhadaas nikali uss nay..... I know maza tou araha tha sun kar... Sahih baat hai hum sab sudhar gaye tou CC ka kya ho ga.. tou iss CC ki khaatir we need to stay bigday huway.. some of us atleastROFL
LOLLL TL fans ke dil tooooot gaye?? Aww le leLOLLOL.....whatever, man.....nothing against APK but AG-HC are just so much more fun together.....HC toh beech mein phasaa hua hai basically....trying to be diplomatic enough to keep his rapport with both sides cuz he's he star of TL and a lot of his fame is also based on his pairing with AG....but all that aside, him and AG have a natural camaraderie....it's largely thanks to AG and her spontaneity....I think even if he tries to be diplomatic or just "surface" friendly for a bit, it doesn't last long and she makes him laugh anywaysLOL....I do feel though that Kekta has a hand in all this somewhere and trying to keep HC focussed more on maintaining his "Onu" imageLOL.....AG toh just doesn't care in any way....she does her own thing always....love thatLOL.....what are the over-imaginative fans saying waise?? I wanna know....LOL

Haan I know nothing against APK but whatever little I have seen of her segments with HC.. it seemed forced.. zaahir these SBS segments are scripted ...... But HC and AG add their pagalpan.. mostly AG.. she is full on hyper and he ends up trying to match her spontaneity....

I know I guess now that HC won an award as 'Onu' and has gathered fans for his jodi with Taani so maybe he is sort of over that insecurity or he just kind of got carried away.. itnay din baad mil kar shayadLOL ya Ekta maiyya ka kuch tou haath ho ga.... and all that image etc wohi tou AG is totally bindaas she could care less...

Oh over-imaginative fans .. let me think kya tha..... he was looking at her legs o_O.... when her dress slipped he turned eyes away.. the way he said I love you heer...hands on waist etc etc LOL and then pata nahi similiar drooling

Or baqi TL fans quietened on the issue on the forum but jo reactions pata chal rahey hain.... kaafi disappointed hain ...
Khair I was saying to my friend thodi dair pehlay hi dono extreme fan bases(generally all fan bases on IF) over react so much on every little thing and exaggerate karna and blowing out of proportion tou routine hai

Edited by -Faith- - 29 December 2010 at 10:25am

nimrahAreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged

.....what are the over-imaginative fans saying waise?? I wanna know....LOL

Though I haven't watched the vid yet...I can tell you exactly what they are saying...'Ahhhhhh did you see how HC was looking at her....there's something b/w them' 'oooohh did you see how he touched her finger nail...they are still in love *swoons*'....

nimrah-Faith-AreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Anuuuuuuu...*hugs*...Ahhhhh I was missing you guys so much that I even got a bit teary eyed watching yesterday's Dutta-Baji scene LOL First time I liked Baji and Vinay more than Dutta and Mishal in a scene....Arey poocho mat...main toh adhi pagal ho gai thi IF ki judai main...

Abhi tak toh stalking main sirf aik hi dhamakaa read kiya hai.....Dutta's death...W-THE-FFFF!!!!

Zainu....Hainnn kaun maar raha tha mere Duta ko goli? Naam batao us dusht paapi ka...

Acha I'll be back in  awhile...zara kuch kaam nimta kar aoon....there's a get-together at my house tomorrow...have to clean my room and stuff....Ouch

WAITT whaaaaaaaaaa?????Dutta's deathShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Hawww goli marney wala mazak nahi karna chaheye..
Aur woh dusht paapi nahi masoom panchi hai nandoo coz she was jealous of him that khushi had time for him not herLOL

And Shocked you liked Baji more than Dutta..
yeh ho kya raha hai

Aww and you got teary eyedHugHugHug

Awww acha kaam kar kay jaldi ana....

nimrahincandescenceAreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged

.....what are the over-imaginative fans saying waise?? I wanna know....LOL

Though I haven't watched the vid yet...I can tell you exactly what they are saying...'Ahhhhhh did you see how HC was looking at her....there's something b/w them' 'oooohh did you see how he touched her finger nail...they are still in love *swoons*'....

BANGG ON dudeeeeeeee BANG onROFL

nimrahincandescenceAreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
AP found a relatively better quality video ... if u need or it helpsLOL its just their  parts.. oh wait it has some tag/name thing in the corner tho o_O
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42eKuDpOrzE&feature=recentf

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Go to top