Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 35)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
And the very last part:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Arre wah kal bhi I thought will drop in and you will see the sig and notice but AP saw the caps pehlay aur ab video dekh bhi li...

Aaahhh LOL
I hate the two of them so much.. I was tou so mad at HC lately but AG nay kaafi sunaya uss ko ... and his diplomacy shiplomacy ki tou band baj gayi.. HC was quite hyper and not his usual self... too much touchy touchy .. catching up touching up .. he has never been like this with her except for that filmy dialogue segment..... LOL

Oh bang on about all the harshiti commentsLOL yaa AG is really frank and bindaas... making fun of her own show and his show bhiLOL

And about missing them... mujhe kehnay ki bhi zaroorat haiLOL

Cuteee Sushita stuff.. and Nimrah tumhara avi dekh kar pehlay i was like hain Chang ka avi kyun use kar rahi hai O_oLOL

And wow Sushant got another 30... and same to same my mom also asked about them but its so obvious since past few episodes.... she has also started to like them togetherLOL

Nimrah watching BB?

Oh guys how did Dutta's singing go..

LOLL Fivr marking the calender ...  and your rofl mode .. cuteLOL
Vasu me here only hope to catch u soon! :-)

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Zainu, I'm not talking to you....thoda time bhi nikaal ke you can't stay online?? You're busy stalking the Harshiti related stuff, I'm sure :P

Abhi I have to go....and I know you won't be here when I get back.

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Nahi nahi Harshiti stalking tou subah I mean afternoon may hi done..LOL

Was just watching BB saath saath and playing my FB game the only one that I have not blocked yetLOL

*kaan pakading* Awww nahi I will come again and check whenever your batti is green... woh tou coz of sleeping early timing mismatch ho raha hai.... I will stay up longer today till I catch u olHug

nimrah

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Ummm....hellooo? Remember me?

My pc crashed....longgg story. I am here after exactly 5 days....mannn....IF is addictive. I was phir-ing like a drug addict all these days....

Toh koi nai taaza khabar shabbar?

*start stalking Anu's posts*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah-Faith-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Rehne dooo, Zainu.....yeh early sleeping ki beemari isliye hai kyunki tum hum sab se boreeeeeeee hogayi ho :P.....abhi aajkal Harshiti excitement ki khushi mein thode bahut darshan diye jaa rahein I see....otherwise kahaan time hai aapke paas....HC ki tarhaan aap bhi bahut big shot busy shusy type of person ho gaye lagta hai.....ab kahaan time humaare liye? :P

Zainu ne socha, why bother coming here? Who would talk about Harshiti here toh mera kya kaam? Right?

Khushi ki avis zindabad....mujhe wahaan se pata lagta rehta hai.....lol....so I went and dug up the Harshiti segment on YT.

Seriously fab segment......I want to make some stuff on it.....will wait for the HQ vid though.....maybe Khushi will upload it later :-)

nimrah-Faith-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Ummm....hellooo? Remember me?

My pc crashed....longgg story. I am here after exactly 5 days....mannn....IF is addictive. I was phir-ing like a drug addict all these days....

Toh koi nai taaza khabar shabbar?

*start stalking Anu's posts*

MashhhhhhhhHug.....dude I was just going to PM you....mujhe laga hi tha ki it must be some PC related issue.....LOLL@ IF withdrawal symptoms.....I totally identify.....I also start feeling them if I don't get a chance to come OL atleast once during the dayLOL

Nayi taaza khaas nahin.....kar lo mere posts stalk....should explain everything to youLOL

nimrah-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
HELLLOOO Mash *waves* LOLLLL Mash even my catching up includes stalking AP's post.. And I was saying yesterday Mash bhi ghayab hai....

Withdrawl symptoms LOLLLOL

Waisay kal koi tumharey Dutta jee ko goli marney wala tha.. I even said aisey mat kaho MASH will kill youLOL

Aur tumhari badi dehshat hai bhaee.. Vasu Fivray sab scared of u *wriggles eyebrows*

AP yaaaaaaaaaaar ..... sharminda na karo na....  Aur mein tum lago say bore ho jao yeh mumkin nahi aur tum loag mujh say bore yeh mein honay nahi doon giLOL

UFF you are sounding like AG did in the interview....LOL And me and BIGGG shot....busy shusy type of person *dies laughing*... DUDEEE I wishhhhROFL I am the chindi lazy not SOOO big shot type of a person unfortunately... and sleeping early tou trying to sudharofy routine

And Harshiti discussion or not would be the last thing I would stay away from the CC for....... this is the place tou I rush to for anything and everything I need to vent/ramble about

Waisay bhi harshiti overdose hai FB/Msn(jahan mein sau saal baad gayi)..... but its soo amusing the HC fans/TL fans are upset  and un ka dil toot gaya.... un ko lagta hai HC shayad fake kar raha tha .... Harshiti fans on the other .. some refusing to watchLOL.... and some extreme ones over imaginative type observations.... I even said in the conf window..... ummm hain o_O did we watch the same thingLOL its quite amusing

Edited by -Faith- - 29 December 2010 at 9:58am

nimrahAreYaar

Go to top