Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 34)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Awww mannnnn! Just look at those smiles.. Sushant when he's walking upto her.. Ankita's proud and enthusiastic smile.. Its soooo cute! And the constant hugs.. Its sooo cute! Haye! Day Dreaming

I'm using that avi.. bhaad main jaye Chang! LOL Its soo cute! Embarrassed

LOL feel free to yaar....I made a random sig tooLOL

And one on Sushant cuz I loved his lines in this....and Malaika's line stayed with me.

But seriously Sushita are tooooooooo adorable.....The proud happy grin on Ankita's face....they were basically just brimming over with joy here and it was sooooooooo sweet to watch.....the impulsive affection in the first hug is what I love the mostDay Dreaming.....and uske baad bhi later when she was hugging him as he was getting the scores....the last one when Malaika gave him an 11LOL and Ankita was telling him to look up, look upLOL.....they really can't hide the couple-y vibe any more....it's TOO obvious......My mom asked me while watching this....yeh log shaadi kab kar rahe hain?LOL.....and my sister was like....let them get ENGAGED first!LOL

Edited by nureat01 - 29 December 2010 at 7:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah-Faith-

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Awwww. Cute sigs Anu! I'm using it! I'm using it! But the 2nd one, he was seriiously awesome in these two poses na? Like Madhuri said, no dis balance.. So firm! And the first one, its too cuuute.. LOL 

Oh seriously, the first hug was just too beautiful.. He was dying to share his joy with her.. And oh yeah, that Malaika bit.. its just too natural na! Lol @ your mom asking when they're getting married.. LOL Even my mom, who has NO idea about them, after these bits was like are they dating?.. and I was like yeah! LOL

-Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
LOL thanks yaar.....see this is what I do at night like a bhatakti aatma.....haha

Oh yes exactly....Sushant's lines, postures were PERFECT....I LOVE the bit in the second pic when he's standing on one leg and his other foot is perfectly pointed .....they timed it with the sound of a twang like an arrow being shot from a bow....his foot moved as if he'd shot that bow with his foot and I was just like WOW.....and they did the sword fighting bit SO superbly too! FAR better than Yana-Salman.

LOL I told my Mom about Sushant-Ankita dating since a while now (since she watches them in PR and all) so they already know....haha....that is why she's moved on to asking the marriage questionLOL

nimrah-Faith-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Oooh the Harshiti segment aired today!

Part one:

I'm still in the middle of watching.....they're making fun of each other...LOL....AG's teasing him by calling him "Taani ka Onuuuuuu"LOL and he's saying she's giving him competition (time slot) and AG's rolling her eyes saying that she doesn't even do much in the showLOL....I like her honestyLOL

nimrah-Faith-

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Lol.. bhatakti aatma! Nowadays, everyone is ghayab.. Its just us, Fivr and Vasu.. LOL Even I'm a bhatakti atma during the day but I don't do anything creative.. I just waste time! LOL

Oh yeah.. That foot being moved like an arrow being shot.. I saw that when I saw it the second time.. First time I was with whole lot of cousins, and they keep on asking questions about celebs from me coz I'm oh so updated LOL so I missed it, but yeah, these little bits make their performance even more wonderful.. The sword fighitng bit, like you said, better than Salman-Yana.. It looked like actual fighting.. 

Oh since we dont get Zee Tv, my mom had no idea about Ankita.. She supports Ragini coz she loved her as Suhana.. LOL and of course Sushant, who cannot like that guy! LOL But she asked me initially why they call them together all the time, and I was like they are co-stars and are supposedly dating.. Yesterday it was too apparent and she asked me again and I was like yeah they are.. 

-Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
LMAO they are crazy together.....AG's all like, "why do ppl get married sooooooooo often in these shows?" humaari bhi 4-5 baar shaadi hui thi and then she's explaining how in Sangini also she's only getting married since the show startedROFL

And baar baar she's teasing him about TaaniLOL and saying, "I'm not your Heer" anymore....Taani ko bulaaun?LOL.....and she's rubbing it in his face that she's got holidays for New Year's and he doesn't.....and there was this funny bit in b/w when she was telling him to say "I love you" to her just so she could give that teen baar "kya? Kya? Kya?" waali nautanki reactionLOL

nimrah-Faith-

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
LMAO! I just saw it.. ROFL These two are seriously crazy together! LOL She makes him say ILY, gives her kya kya kya reaction and then goes Taaaaaaani! ROFL The whole rubbing in about the holidays was hilarious too! LOL 

Lol that I'm not your Heer anymore and goes hello to someone passing by and HC get sll mock angry and she's like jalaaan! LOL and lmao the whole getting married again and again to the same person and HC's like Heer-Prem honge! ROFL and the bit she goes how she gives an expression or two in Sangini and leaves.. LOL

I miss these two! Ouch

Edited by nimrah - 29 December 2010 at 8:22am

-Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Here's the rest:

HC shows her the whole TL set since that's where she came to visit him and was pulling his leg about how woh bahut bada star ban gaya hai and doesn't pick up anyone's calls and all.....lol....and other cute bits with both of them doing their Tom and Jerry antics.....first moment they see each other, HC's like, I've lost weight and you've GAINED weightLOL

AG is too bindaas for daily soaps, man....haha....I seriously wonder how she manages to play the sobbing bahu/beti.....lol

*Edit: Aww you're missing them? I totally understand....I'm not even that much of a huge fan and even I'm missing them together after watching this segmentLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 29 December 2010 at 8:25am

nimrah-Faith-

Go to top