Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 32)

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Arre wah AP ko pehlay hi pata tha and saw the pics bhi hehehe... I actually got to know about HC and AG on SBS from the TL forum.. ironicallyLOL a post titled 'Harshad Additi on SBS :(' LOL And subah hi I read someone mention how SBS said on their wall that if HC picks up the phone tou surprise ho ga or something and I was all Angry at him and thought nalayak kabhi nahi uthaye ga and then saw his segment with Anupriya.. post about it was actually titled 'hawt' Taanu scene on SBS or somethingLOL and he was aiwee may tareefo kay pull bandhing ..her earrings and her sari and wat not.. I was like rolling eyesLOL and fwd kar kay watchedLOL

Nimrah link nahi hai kal aye gi episode... yeh tou SBS walo nay pics post ki hain.... And ya they are looking cute togetherDay Dreaming ughhhh no I had thought I had completely stopped caring! *shakes head* LOL

Oh ya Nimrah Ankita was mock hitting ChangLOL infact pehlay nazar nahi araha tha na tou ami was like kis ko mar rahi hai.... and how cute was Mahi ... and also when Sumeet was imitating herLOL.. She got Shyam as a partner I think.. And Daya got Saloni.. I m sure un ki cute ho gi performanceLOL

Aaah and AP is not online it seems....Cry

I have not seen LTL in ages but I saw a few seconds today Roops and the other sister dancing and then Baaji singing LOL I missed out on Dutta's song tho :(( .. *edit* Oh woohooo I did not miss it he will sing tomorrowParty*/end*

Waisay yaad aya...  In my R.com nostalgia mode and watching it all over again... I noticed that Sudarshan guy in one of the episodesLOL Neel someoneLOL

When are your classes starting Nimrah? Mash bhi lagta hai busy hai ....

Aaah abhi bhi I was leaving only kal hopefully I will get to catch u guys ol..

Mash, Vasu, Melu, LadyM, Kavya, Fivr, Pallo and ofcourse AP and Nimrah...Hug for all of you whenever you may read this

Edited by -Faith- - 28 December 2010 at 12:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrahAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Fivr: Wow....you can make sense of Dutta SINGING? And actually more than that of Baaji screaming "Jashn-e-mohabbat"??? Waah maatey....aap dhanya ho! LOL

Dutta singing toh chalo still just makes me laugh now....and he wasn't exactly dancing around in the party unlike "not so drunk" Nakku....even then the way the precap started with him singing "PYAAAAAAR" is seriouslyROFL....but Baaji was acting like a total RETARD in that scene....and I don't think anything can justify that....it was a very poorly written pretentious scene.

Lol!!! Kabhi kabhi mujh pe bhi fan-girly-ness ka jadhu chadh jata hai! *humbled muh* ROFL

Dutta's singing made me laugh too - but I'm not as wary of it as I was of other tracks such as Nakku lying about her truth (initially) or her dancing to get a slap..?! Lol, I can live with this - I can maybe find and excuse for it and really for me the character isn't "assassinated" just yet. But that's what everyone else on the forum seems to be implying - k jaise Dutta ne gana gaa liye toh duniya hi lut gayi. We got the same reaction when the earrings came off, the same one when he called Nakku "manhoos". So I guess that's what I meant by when I said I can make sense of it just like I could of those other actions of his.. K I can live with it and reconcile his singing with my perception of his character. Baki forum mein have you seen the threads?! If I hadn't seen the show I would think k Dutta ne munni-badnaam pe danced kar liya, itna shoor sharaba tha.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL And waise bhi like you said, the man was drunk, toh what am I supposed to say to him now - couple that with the fact that everyone was apparently singing today.. (*takes a moment to die laughing* ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL) toh I think beechara peer pressure mein behek gaya hai.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

LMAO!! If anything Baji's "Jashn-e-mohabbat" was earlier for me to accept than Dutta's singing! Sure the words were corny as hell and laughed my head off but hey this is Baji! Aisi ant shant baatain toh woh bolta hi rehta hai.. He's done a whole bunch of "hein?!" inducing things in the past, so to me it was just normal Baji-craziness. But I did laugh! And I think that was the purpose of it - he was supposed to come off as a goof, so I guess mission accomplished.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Originally posted by nureat01

I have to ask....you can't even sense the MAJOR inconsistencies and randomness going on in the show since the past three epis?? Seriously?? Yeh "ek aadh" consistency nahin chal rahi right now....I'm waiting to see WHEN this leads to something cohesive....otherwise these ppl are just doing timepass these days with all kinds of randomness going on.

Nahi yaar!! I think it's because I saw it all in bulk that to me the past 3 episodes just sort of merged together into a single 1 hour segment  - and when you've seen like 12 hours of LTL in a day, aik ghante sey kya hota hai?! Lol, I think that's why I don't really mind... It's not like the random story lines are going on for the past couple of weeks.. Is liye I said ek adh.. Although, I didn't feel like there was no progress during the cliff scene. This Dutta was way softer in his actions than the one a couple of days ago - I mean I'd have to go rewatch the scene to really dissect it, but I felt like Dutta took a step closer to the edge when he saw Nakku there and that's why maybe Baji felt that this "Jashn-e-mohabbat" will be just the think to "push him over"... Or maybe it's just me and over active imagination.. Embarrassed I am telling you, itna sara LTL dekhne k baad toh it's a miracle I can still converse coherently.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Hey Zainab!! Long time yaar! Chalo hopefully we'll catch you kal.. *marks her calendar* ROFLROFL

Nimrah jee! Hello hai jee! *humbled muh* ROFLROFL

I am not sure why I'm in such a namoona-esque mood today.. *shakes head* ROFLROFL
nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Zainuuuu! *hugs* Long time yaaar! Busy shusy eh? Oh lol there was a post titled Harshiti SBS segment with a sad face!? Fangirls bhi na, by god! LOL But he tareefo ke pull bandhing about Anupriya? *rolls eyes* Aditti ki kabhi tareef ki thi itni? Stupid! LOL

Oh link kal aye gi? And you so haven't got over it! LOL Your sig says so clearly!! LOL Haha yeah.. I thought it was Savio or someone.. but lol it was Chang.. LOL She's cute.. LOL Mahi was hilarious and Sumeet kept on imitating her.. LOL Yeah yeah she got Vikrant! She was like he dances better than me at least! LOL and lol you want to see Dutta singing? I want to give it a miss! LOL lol.. and yeah Sudarshan was in that episode where couple who broke up coz of chance meetings set up.. LOL and my classes start from 1st only! :( I wanted them to start from Monday but chalo.. Saturday hi sahi! LOL

Helloo Fivr! LOL You're in a jolly good mood today? LOL

And I just remembered, Anu, YPNHK also started the same day na? LOL Woh toh kab ka khatam hogaya.. LOL Mannn that show was so wasted inspite of a cute lead couple and had good chemistry together! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-AreYaar

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Zainu!!!!!! Big hugs for you too....kahan ho aaj kal?? 

@Fivr - lol, looks like you caught up on LTL? LOL Maybe that's why you're in such a namoona mood, because you know Mash can't hurt you now! ROFL

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
@Nimrah: Lol!! I am! And I have no idea why! ROFLROFL

@Vasu: OMG.. You're right!! That so could be it!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL *relieved muh* ROFLROFLROFL But I think it would have to do more with my own joy of catching up than with Mash - she toh doesn't even threaten me! Sari threats are reserved for you it seems.. *sad muh* ROFLROFL

Edited by -Fivr- - 28 December 2010 at 3:33pm

incandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
LMAO....Fivr aaj kaunsi laughing gas soongh ke aayi hai, by god?TongueLOL.....seriously I'm starting to think watching so much of LTL back to back is not good for your mental healthLOL

Aww Zainu was here? I missed her again today :((.....she's hardly OL.

@Nimrah/Zainu: LOL yeah Harshiti do look good together obviously.....and lol@ Zainu trying not to get pulled in again....haha but we all know what a hopeless Harshiti fangirl she really is :P

@Nimrah: Thanks for the JDJ round-up yaar....aww more Sushita hugs....sounds cute....and wow so next week they all get paired up with random soap stars....Sushant got TAPASYA? haha....and Ankita got that Veer guy from the show, haan?? Hmmm....and Mahi got Shyam?? haha

Yeah aaj ka LTL was total timepass.....lol and yeah like Fivr said after alllllll the singing happening today, Dutta's singing tomorrow actually seems mellow in comparison....lol

Jokes apart, the ending DuJi bit was sad....made me miss the good ol' DuJi days.....MR-VR were both very good in that scene.

*Edit: Oh and yeah so true YPNHK started on the same date! Wow I'd forgotten....lol....yeah seriously what a sad waste of a such a sweet pair with such a nice chemistry.....the show got SO retarded....but Gaurav-Yami had really nice chemistry.....LTL waale kept true to their story so I think that's why they've achieved this milestone....dragging chaahe jitni marzi ki ho, the essence of the story is still there *touchwood*

Edited by nureat01 - 28 December 2010 at 2:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrah

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged

@Anu: *sigh* Maat poocho yaar! As soon as I posted that last message here, I found out that one of my dad's "bachpan k dost" was coming over from Minnesota (ambush attack tha! No warning!) in a couple of hours toh the whole house went in alert mode. Kaam kar kar k pagal ho gaye. And then the guests didn't leave until an hour ago. Ab I'm finally relaxing and starting to watch LTL...

But yeah! I'd warned you k itna sara LTL dekhne k baad my brain goes into sleep mode.. I think ab yehi hoga kuch dinon tak! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

-----------------------------------------------

So for some reason I'm on an old song spree today (I think because of LTL's precap).. *sigh*

Edited by -Fivr- - 29 December 2010 at 2:30am

AreYaar

Go to top