Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 3)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Heyyy Nimrah *hugs* LOL they make you do labcoat measurements? That's hilarious...lol....I've never heard of that before....I thought most ppl just had to wear generic labcoats....one size fits all types....lol

You're welcome about the link......haina it was BRILLIANT....I got goosebumps while watching....superb concept, superb choreography and veryyyyyyyyyyy well performed!

I just got to watching the Tuesday epi yesterday myself.....Yana and Salman's act was really nice too.....they danced on chori kiya re jiya and it was a very simple, sweeeeeet romantic sort of performance....the rest wasn't much....Ragini's performance was a total disaster....she got so tired in the middle only and it showed.....clumsy in many places.....either the choreographer doesn't know how to give her choreography that suits her or she can't pull it off......Chang was good....good choreography but not much expression....lol.....

Mahi's act was kinda weird....she played Catwoman but didn't really manage to pull it off....the concept was quite interesting....Batman-Catwoman ki lovestory and really nice choreography by Savio again but I don't think Mahi could pull it off.....and then Jabra-man showed up....haha....Madhuri told both of them that they both talk equally fast and to listen to them, one must have to play them in slow motion....lollll.....I think that was about it.....Sushant's act was clearly the best of the lot and the highlight of the week.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Oh and I think I saw Aashka in the audience clapping for Mahi during the act....lol.....she was sitting with JB.....I hope MR also turns up one day :P lol
incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Nimrah...Ooohh all that stuff...you must be really excited...haina? But labcoat measurements...LMAOO!!

Anu...Your new 'grumpy' update is hilarious...and veryyy cute!

And a big fat ditto @everything you said about the JDJ performances LOL You won't make fun of me if I tell you I got a bit scared watching Sushant's performance...but he was really very good. It was choreographed very well...and i even loved Sushant's expressions in it....complete package this guy is. Ahh...how I wish MR has participated in it...*sigh*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
LOLL thanks, Mash! I was capping pics from that scene and those expressions of his.....haha....hilarious....so couldn't resist making some random sigs on them......I mean just look at the whole series of his antics....brat!LOL

Look at him coolly waiting at the table expecting breakfast....haha

Love Baaji's expression here watching them from the back

And the grumpy tantrums OFFICIALLY beginLOL

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

And a big fat ditto @everything you said about the JDJ performances LOL You won't make fun of me if I tell you I got a bit scared watching Sushant's performance...but he was really very good. It was choreographed very well...and i even loved Sushant's expressions in it....complete package this guy is. Ahh...how I wish MR has participated in it...*sigh*

LOL arey I won't make fun of you yaar....really it was a goosebumps inducing act....MEANT to scare....lol....Sushant was sooooooooooo brilliant with his expressions, man....he really did a fantastic job....like you said....complete package...he danced so well, the body language and then above all the expressions.....that is why it gave that movie like feel....like you were watching an actual scene from a movie....very unique sort of act.

Areyyyyy noooo no nooooooo.....kitni baar bolun....No, MR shouldn't have participated....he can't dance like Sushant can.....he would have been a goofballLOL....Like I said, Aashka showed up to cheer for Mahi.....maybe MR will one day as well TongueLOL

nimrah

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by incandescence

LOL arey I won't make fun of you yaar....really it was a goosebumps inducing act....MEANT to scare....lol....Sushant was sooooooooooo brilliant with his expressions, man....he really did a fantastic job....like you said....complete package...he danced so well, the body language and then above all the expressions.....that is why it gave that movie like feel....like you were watching an actual scene from a movie....very unique sort of act.

Areyyyyy noooo no nooooooo.....kitni baar bolun....No, MR shouldn't have participated....he can't dance like Sushant can.....he would have been a goofballLOL....Like I said, Aashka showed up to cheer for Mahi.....maybe MR will one day as well TongueLOL

Did you post caps in the above post? I can't see them.

Tumhare itni bolne ki wajah se hi MR ne participate nahin kiya.....kiya yaar...itna maza ata...He'd have been an adorableeeee goofball....sirf dance hi acha nahin karta...koi baat nahin...koi bhi seekh kar toh peda nahin hota na....LOL

Edit:

Ok, LTL will start in 5 min...will come back after watching it...

Edited by incandescence - 23 December 2010 at 7:52am
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
You can't see the caps? Really? I toh can see them :S.....is photobucket not working for you?Confused

LOL yaar arey kahaan ka mazaa....if you just want to watch his goofball antics, woh toh SBB/SBS wagaira mein bhi dikh hi jaate hain :P......JDJ mein sab ki band bajti hai if they can't dance....LOL
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Shit shit shit!! My colors got changed...there's some other show airing at this time.....ab pata nahin LTL ki kiya timings ho....urghhhh!

Go to top