Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 25)

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Heyyy! *hugs back* Lol its okay! LOL I missed today's LTL.. My brother watching something else.. Anything good happened? 

And thank you sooo much for posting the video.. Zee TV wale uploaded it? Will watch it in a while.. JDJ starting.. LOL Thanks once again! Big smile

Edited by nimrah - 27 December 2010 at 8:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Yeah I concur with Nimrah about the Dhobi Ghaat trailer....it's out of the box for sure but I couldn't really make any sense of it......

Oh I saw the promo for JDJ yesterday.....Ankita's performance looks really good and she got a lot of compliments it seems....and Ragini did some south indian filmy nautanki wala dance and got a standing ovation.....lol I'm guessing cuz first time she wasn't constricted by a latin dance form and could full on do paagalpanti wala dance with all her energy and it worked to her advantage at last.

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Heyyy! *hugs back* Lol its okay! LOL I missed today's LTL.. My brother watching something else.. Anything good happened? 

And thank you sooo much for posting the video.. Zee TV wale uploaded it? Will watch it in a while.. JDJ starting.. LOL Thanks once again! Big smile

LTL ka mat hi puccho *sigh*....you don't want to know.....I just finished reading the full live update.....total randomness wala epi and the precap toh....Dutta is SINGINGConfusedLOL

You're welcome about the vid! LOL yeah the Zee waale uploaded it for a change....lol.....Oh JDJ starting? Will look forward to reading your views on the performances then :-)
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Some slightly old but welcome news for you LTL girls:

Is Mishal walking out of Laagi Tujhse Lagan?

Mishal Raheja

He is arrogant, stubborn and a free bird but that's what his character of Datta Bhau demands of him but looks like some of his reel persona is rubbing off on actorMishal Raheja who reportedly doesn't come on time on the sets, is not very cordial with the director and is disrespectful towards his junior staff.

The Laagi Tujhse Lagan star will be soon walking out of the show as the new director is not very happy with his unpunctuality and his over-the-top attitude, say the rumour mills. However, director Yash Chauhan says, "There is nothing of that sort happening on the sets as it was reported yesterday. No one even felt the need to come and ask me before they fed the information to everyone. Mishal comes on time on the sets; he stays there till he is asked to. He does not throw tantrums; he is a very simple guy." So isn't Mishal walking out of the show? "He was working with me last night. He is on the sets even now so he is not leaving. He is always sharp on time. I have been on the sets since the last three months and things are very nice between us."

Mishal's co-star Vinay Rohrra says, "I don't know about the things happening on the sets as for the past two-three weeks as Datta's and my tracks are moving separately. But I shot with him yesterday for an hour and things were fine. He is an honest guy and I have never seen him say no to any director. And he is very cordial with the junior staff."

The man himself says, "I am very much in the show. These are just rumours. Don't know who is doing this but definitely I am concentrating on my work and such thing don't affect me."

Well, we believe you guys but we also know there is no smoke without fire.

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8468-when-karan-kundra-bashed-a-security-guard-page-2.htm

^So this guy physically abuses someone, and his fans praise him for "being honest" Confused
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
LOL thanks for posting that, Vasu but yeah that did get cleared up last week only.....so everyone's cool about that. Btw what are YOU doing looking up articles about MR and LTL?TongueLOL

nimrah

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL thanks for posting that, Vasu but yeah that did get cleared up last week only.....so everyone's cool about that. Btw what are YOU doing looking up articles about MR and LTL?TongueLOL

Lol, I'm not. I get sent this e-newsletter about once a month and it was the first item on the list LOL
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8468-when-karan-kundra-bashed-a-security-guard-page-2.htm

^So this guy physically abuses someone, and his fans praise him for "being honest" Confused

LMAO Punji bashed up a security guard?? What a MACCO man he isDay DreamingSleepyROFL

@Vas: Hain what kind of newsletter is this that you get sent articles about LTL in it?ConfusedLOL

Go to top