Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 23)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Okay, back to LTL catch up..

Is Madhu for real?!? The entire house is tensed up because of Dutta and she comes crying to Baji because no one talks to her??! SERIOUSLY?!?!?! And then the whole "stomp-your-feet" tantrum.. Kya bakwass hai?! No wonder Baji had a W*H look on his face when she went all hand-holding-thank-you. Kya polar personality hai! Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Oh and this is probably unimportant but I really like Kala in that purple/white sari at the party.. LOL

nimrahAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Nakku is drugged so she's dancing?!?!? Ye kaunsa drug hai jo logon ko dancer bana deta hai?! Usually people do crazy things - not many drugs allow them to maintain coordination enough to dance like this. Ye kya bakwass hai!! Confused

And who are those loser ladies behind her that turn into backup dancers on que?! Upar sey they keep showing this ONE guest who is shocked at Nakku baar baar.. ROFLROFLROFLROFL

P.S. Dutta's slap just happened.. I can totally see why it made as big of a hoopla on the forum as it did.. But I really do see anything out of character here.. Confused This is totally Dutta.

Edited by -Fivr- - 27 December 2010 at 12:54am

nimrahAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Okay this has got to be the lamest DN development till date! Nakku danced because she wanted to get slapped so Dutta can realize his haq on her?! And she tells everyone she wanted to lighten up the mehfil is liye she danced!?!??!?! No wonder Dutta looked uber pissed at her explanation. Kya bakwass illogical track tha! It was so not needed! Nakku didn't need to dance and provoke Dutta to slap her! There are other ways to make your man realize that he loves you! Aur thapar khane k baad kitney ghuroor sey ghoom rahi hai, jaise he did a great thing! The poor guy is so torn up - woh nahi dikhta Nakku ko k how that slap tormented Dutta right away. Bass haq dikh raha hai?!?! I swear, sometimes the CVs do lame things like this.

nimrahAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged

I think it's just going to be me spamming here all night..

The kitchen scene and the subsequent bandage scene is my new favorite!! So brilliantly executed! Seriously! I am so going avi searching for this one.. I hope you've made something for this Anu.. *runs to the Creation Gallery with a hopeful muh* ROFLROFL

nimrahAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged
OH MY GOD! What a brilliant confrontation scene in their bedroom! Shocked Dude, this would have been such a TIN worthy scene! OMG! I couldn't find any avis on that kitchen scene but shayad is pe kuch mil jayen.. *runs to the gallery*

------------------------------------------------------

I didn't want to spam anymore toh I'll just keep editing this.

*sigh* I didn't find any avis for that scene either. Pata nahi kiyoun no one made any..? ConfusedLOL

But on a different note, this Madhu jee is getting on my last nerve. What exactly about Dutta made her think that she could try and stuff her reasoning down his throat and that he would actually appreciate it?! I mean the man looks genuinely pissed and she's all like "You love bhabhi! I can see it! You love her! Stop doing what you're doing!". Jaise Dutta toh sab ki baat sun k apni life jeeta hai. I almost did a dance when Dutta told her off and left. Honestly, this woman is getting way to in-your-face familiar way too quickly. Pehley jaan pehchan toh bana lo, baad mein naseehat dena. Gin k 3 baar baat ki hai aur har baar he has snubbed her. Phir bhi she feels the need to go banto-ing gyaan to him?! *rolls eyes*

---------------------------------------------------------

Alright, I so understand what everyone meant when they said they liked that scene with Madhu and Dutta. I like that scene so much! Because I think for the first time Madhu jee took a passive approach to a conversation. Warna usually she walks in guns ablazing and all in your face. But this time she let Dutta direct the conversation while she just prompted and answered his questions. Otherwise usually, the other person can't even get a word in edge-wise. If Madhu stays like this i.e. NORMAL I think I can learn to live with her..

Edited by -Fivr- - 27 December 2010 at 3:50am

nimrahAreYaar

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Lol @ you guys LOL I agree with you and that person who talks about how repressed Indian society is. I completely agree with it and I feel that that is the problem and the reason that these people - in Asian countries - go so gaga over a kiss/SR. 

You guys will probably be the same, but here in the UK we are so used to the "kissing"/"intimacy" aspect of relationships on TV, films and in real life, that it is a) desensitised and b) not such a big deal to watch two people kiss on screen. We know it happens, people in relationships kiss, they make love etc etc. But we also know that it isn't the be all and end all of relationships, and there is much more to it. Personally I don't care if they ever show a kiss or SR on TV, especially Indian TV, because they just don't know how to make  it look real and aesthetic. They always go for tacky. I'd much rather they left it to our imaginations (because clearly the fangirls have some imagination! Wacko

And that's actually my problem with Indian films in general as well. Sometimes a kiss or "a night of passion" is added just to increase viewership, and the TV channels, the news, the media then fixate on that one point and use it to sell/discredit the movie, which usually ends up with people wanting to watch the film solely for that scene. Never mind if that scene actually has any connection with the movie or not. I mean, people kiss all the time in Hollywood movies, they have sex too, but its never shown to be SUCH a big deal, or to be advertised as the selling point of that movie. You rarely see the promos of a Hollywood movie FOCUSING on a kiss or sex scene as you might with Bollywood. 

I mean, just look at Sheila Ki Jawani. The first time I saw that song I was shocked. Katrina's wearing a satin blanket and writhing around on a bed at one point in that song Ermm. And that song has been on our TV screens for the past TWO months at the very least. So the people who go to see TMK - are they going to see TMK or is the only thing on their minds Katrina's near-nakedness?! Can you even imagine an Angelina or even a lesser actress in Hollywood doing that in the promos to get people interested in their films?! Not unless they were from a different industry entirely Ermm...

I have no problem with kisses and sex scenes that actually enhance or bring the story forward, or work within the confines of the story and make sense for the characters, but don't add a kiss just for the sake of it...just to show how "modern" and "Western" and "forward thinking" you are. In the case of Maryada....here is a girl who was almost raped, who supposedly fears men. Her "love" who is supposed to know about her past (having "read" the letter) decides to show her the difference between love and lust and forces a kiss on her. (How does FORCE indicate your love for someone?! Isn't that the same as what Rishabh does to Uttara or SSP does to Devyani?)

And this supposedly traumatised, feminist girl, instead of pushing the eager idiot away and slapping him, starts kissing him back?! Confused Dude, even if she wasn't abused or traumatised, and was just a normal, 21st century girl....even if she wasn't a prude, she should have SOME problems with a guy forcing a kiss on her and telling her what to think! And don't get me started on this Zara Zara Kiss Me nonsense Dead

Being a feminist does not equal being a prude; and being modern does not equal letting some man paw you to prove that he LOVES you and is not in lust with you. Indians are so repressed on the issues of sex and lust that they think a "HAWT" kiss is proof of a guy's love for you. Doesn't this kind of thing just give guys an excuse to go around kissing girls to show their LOVE?

On the other hand, this isn't just confined to B-wood and Indians. Things like Twilight, for example, where some weird dude stalks you, watches you sleep in some psycho attempt to "protect" you....that's love, is it? So it's okay then in real life for some guy to stalk you wherever you go, to act possessive whether or not you're with him, to climb into your bedroom at night and watch you sleep without you knowing he's there?! Confused Oh, but I guess there's a proviso to all this - he must look like Robert Pattinson Dead...anyone else and he's a stalker creep. If he's "good-looking", though, he must be the love of your life. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-sarah1024nimrahAreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Aw yes, I love this Ambar Pe Milte Hain sequence a lot as well.. That's the scene from where we all in the CC connected to the DN story.. And I think the sig came out beautifully.. I just had to use it! Tongue 

I was online the whole day yesterday.. Had to go somewhere in the night so wasn't here.. Anywhoo, I was so bored during the day, I decided to check some Manav-Archana scenes.. I opened the links posted in the forum and they didn't work for me at all.. Confused Only their re-union video you posted here worked for me.. Baqi didn't open! Ouch And awww at the whole Manav-Archana SR description.. Sounds cute.. warna usually these type of scenes end up looking creepy.. Dead I saw that bit you mentioned him kissing her back and she hugs him shyly in someone's avi.. Looked sooo cute! Day Dreaming 

And godddd, I never expressed my disgust at Priya dancing to that Zara Zara song.. That song has horrible memories! *cough* SA *cough* And to think a girl who was sexually abused and was soo uncomfortable with any sort of PDA.. ends up going "touch me touch me kiss me kiss me" in a party front of everyone.. Bleaaghhhh. Dead Sensitive issues ko handle karna toh aata hi nahi hai in logon ko! Dead

And ahhhhh Fivr saw BBB!!! I'm sooo jealous! I want the link to that website as well, if you can Fivr.. Embarrassed I've been looking for a good print everywhere.. LOL And lol, loved your ramblings yaar.. LOL Specially the whole D slaps N.. and she goes how it shows D's haq on her! LOL Most W*F scene! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Go to top