Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 22)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by -Fivr-

^^ Lol yaar I'm watching BBB abhi.. And then I'll finish up LTL - toh I'm sure is k baad I'll be rambling here a lot. Waise you're right - baki sab kahan hain?!? LOL

Oh man you're watching BBB? *jealous muh* I still haven't managed to watch it....dhang ka print hi nahin milaOuchOuch I soooooooooo badly want to watch it! *stomps foot in frustration*LOL

Everyone's busy celebrating Christmas it seems.....ConfusedLOL.....we're toh kinda lazing around after getting a lot of snow....white Christmas....woohoo!LOL

I actually found a decent print toh I toh jumped at the chance to watch it!! And this movie is HILARIOUS! ROFLI mean maybe it's just me - but the way they talk and that bindass attitude has me in splits. I can never do that - I can never be that casual/awesome! So really, half the fun for me is the dialogues and their delivery. Plus the story isn't the usual Yash Chopra nonsense so thank God for that. I was so scared it would be Neal'n'Nikki-esque but so far it isn't.. *relieved muh*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Are you watching it online then? Hmmm I should go dig around in the torrent sites as well again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Yaar that kiss/zara zara touch me track is so lame that it's pissing me off. How dare they reduce the effect of abuse to something resembling teenage "jealousy". She thought he doesn't love her, so he kissed her and now she's going to seduce him? Wah! Kya sensitive handling ho rahi hai abuse victims ki. *disgusted muh* Dead

Edited by -Fivr- - 26 December 2010 at 6:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I'm watching it online - I think they have some download links too. But I normally just watch online, since it doesn't take forever to load up. If you want I can PM you the site I'm at.. See if that works for you?

P.S. I'm not sure why I'm spamming the CC. I could just have said it in one post! ConfusedLOL

Edited by -Fivr- - 26 December 2010 at 4:17pm

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
LOL Fivr, let's not even TRY to figure out the "logic" of how they are showing a sexually abused woman and her reactions to kisses forced upon her and urges to 'zara zara touch me kiss me'.....this is the "bold" and "mature" level of television, you seeSleepy

And continuing on the same topic, now I see ppl dying to know when DN will kiss?? LOL.....seriously WHEN will ppl stop this obsession with kisses and SR?? Seriously is that ALL ppl think about?Wacko....truly that person in the Maryada forum is right....Indians are QUITE repressed ppl that this is all they can dwell over.....truly sad.

Yeah can you PM me the links where you're watching BBB....I'll check it out.

-Fivr-nimrah

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

I swear yaar! Bass kiss kara lo, eye locks ho jaye and of course we can add random "dori" scenes as a bonus - bass ye sab ho jaye and you can see that they are "connected" and they "accept each other". Waise baki kitni bhi character development kiyoun na ho jaye, it is all moot to everyone. *shakes head* Sometimes I feel like I'm totally abnormal for not wanting to see couples do chipka chipki with each other on TV.

I saw the movie! It was good. I can watch it again, with is not something I can say for any other recent Yash Chopra movie. LOL But I'll post more about it once everyone else watches it too..
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
The problem is that most shows only throw in these "hawt" chipka-chipki waale scenes for the heck of it without any sense of logic.....THAT is my issue with all this.....and yes most of the time they are shown in a pretty lame fashion with hardly any sense of aesthetics.

It is inevitable that DN will consummate their relationship at some point since they are married after all but why this OBSESSION with it?? Why DWELL over it so much??? I find that quite tacky personally to sit and TALK about these things as if they are of national importanceErmm....jab hona hai, ho jaayega.....are we the only ppl sitting here watching it for the CHARACTER development and the soulful emotions and bond b/w the characters?? *frustrated sigh*

-Fivr-nimrah

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
^^ Exactly! You said it perfectly - jab hona hai ho jaye ga! That's not the main thing. The character development and the story line is what attracts me. SR on TV toh always makes me uncomfortable. Add that to the fact that I don't even feel the need for DN to have any sort of "hawt" scenes and I don't really think of their SR at all.. LOL

nimrahAreYaar

Go to top