Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 21)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
@Nimrah: Aww you finally saw Udaan as well?? Yeah seriously BRILLIANT movie! It did get a lot of acclaim but it really is sad that such movies don't get recognition on a large scale *sigh* And utter trash rules the box-office.

@LadyM: Merry Christmas to you as well :-).....We got a white Christmas with snowfall here today....everything looks like a magical winter wonderlandDay DreamingLOL

Originally posted by psawyer

Savvy Saif can be seen looking every bit the dashing man in a opened zipped leather jacket, cool shades and a slight beard, leaning casually on a sports car in front of a majestic army helicopter. What a pose! 

@bold: ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.....Seriously these maska-giri waale articles are getting lamer and DUMBER by the day....what a pose?!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.....

Ofcourse there's nothing new about his pose, Vas....this is random PR-giri to generate interest and excitement.....but it only makes me roll my eyesLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Anu - Yeah I meant it went unnoticed by BO. I did read brilliant reviews about the movie but sadly no BO success! This totally sucks! Oh and gorgeous sig you're using yaar.. Gorgeeeous! Day Dreaming

Lol @ What a pose! ROFL And yes, Saif's look is exactly the same as it has been since the last few years.. LOL

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Thanks so much, NimrahHug  Felt the urge to make it last night cuz no one's here so I end up watching random old scenes....lol....had always wanted to make a sig on this scene but somehow never got around to it but I'm happy with the way this sig turned out....this is one of the most touching moments from the sequence I feel....his expressions....and the way they show the whole bit with him seeing first her name etched on the tree and when he looks back, his own under hers.....so simple, yet so touching I feel.

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Wow it's so dead here....no one showed up all day :S

Fatty's new VM.....amazing as always...she's used the song beautifully on them.

nimrah

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
^^ Lol yaar I'm watching BBB abhi.. And then I'll finish up LTL - toh I'm sure is k baad I'll be rambling here a lot. Waise you're right - baki sab kahan hain?!? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Just watched the Archana-Manav "pavitra" SR sceneLOL

Jokes apart, it was quite aesthetically shot and despite the cheesy nautanki in the early half of the scene with them playing 'hide and seek' with each other, I felt that they kept the inherent sweetness of their relationship intact and that came through quite nicely in the scene even as it got more passionate towards the end.....so many of these type of scenes in recent times have been so crass, vulgar and OTT in creepy ways....the typical shot of the guy intertwining his fingers with the girl being enough to show that the big DEED has happened....lol.....I'm glad they didn't show that with AM.

The cutest bit in my opinion was the bit when Manav kisses her back (again shown quite aesthetically without any creepy close-up shots) and she turns and hugs him shyly and he smiles....awww....and the bit after that when he brushes her hair away and leans in to kiss her....they both had these happy smiles on their faces that made the scene sweet....many SR scenes turn creepy cuz the pair in question attempting to display "passion" end up looking constipated and in pain :P......Sushant-Ankita's natural chemistry elevated this scene as well and made it adorable in a sense too :-)

They kept the scene simple and short and it suited the characters very well....good job by the PR team.

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

^^ Lol yaar I'm watching BBB abhi.. And then I'll finish up LTL - toh I'm sure is k baad I'll be rambling here a lot. Waise you're right - baki sab kahan hain?!? LOL

Oh man you're watching BBB? *jealous muh* I still haven't managed to watch it....dhang ka print hi nahin milaOuchOuch I soooooooooo badly want to watch it! *stomps foot in frustration*LOL

Everyone's busy celebrating Christmas it seems.....ConfusedLOL.....we're toh kinda lazing around after getting a lot of snow....white Christmas....woohoo!LOL

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
LOL....loved this post in that thread where the rest of the Maryada forum is busy drooling brainlessly over the "hawt" kiss sceneLOL....the only sensible post in that thread....and really it is indeed QUITE sad that desi ppl can't grow up about these issues and continue to salivate so desperately over just a kiss :S.....I love how this person's like, "I pity how repressed you ppl are"ROFL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1568925&PID=37325856&#37325856

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrah

Go to top