Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 20)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Tch....tch....tch...Fivr...you just don't understand. He has all rights of grabbing and kissing a girl because HE loves her. He's indeed a 'go-getter'. He kissed Priya just to explain her the difference b/w 'love' and 'lust'....my my...I lost my heart to him.....how is that not appreciable Fivr??! This is how things are done these days darling.....do you live in a village?! *incredulous face*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrahAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Tch....tch....tch...Fivr...you just don't understand. He has all rights of grabbing and kissing a girl because HE loves her. He's indeed a 'go-getter'. He kissed Priya just to explain her the difference b/w 'love' and 'lust'....my my...I lost my heart to him.....how is that not appreciable Fivr??! This is how things are done these days darling.....do you live in a village?! *incredulous face*

@bold: ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

*fires up her cow-dung-patty to boil some drinkable water*

In our village, women are allowed to decide if and when they want to be "touched" and by who. *devastated muh* I tell you Mash, sometimes our village-men can be so crass and rude! With all the urbanizations of villages, they should know by now that women like to be treated like blow-up dolls i.e. to be used and molested at the MAN's will and no other! *incredulous muh*

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by -Fivr- - 25 December 2010 at 3:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Merry Christmas girls! HugHope you're all having a great day...just to let you know I might not be on too much today - got a family dinner to cook!

I saw that Tanu weds Manu trailer...on the one hand, I found it interesting and funny...but on the other, the story is so Socha Na Tha/lots of other similar movies that I was almost put off. However, the Madhavan/Kangana pairing is so off the cuff and unusual, that I think I'm looking forward to this one!

@Anu - lol about Saat Khoon Maaf. I had the same reaction re: that last "I'm going to drink his blood" scene. I appreciate quirky, black comedies as much as the next person...I'm just not sure about this one. I didn't see Ishqiya, but Omkara toh I loved. Probably because I am a big Shakespeare fan (how could a Literature student not be?!) and this was one of those rare Indian "adaptations/inspirations" that actually correlated to the original version. I haven't seen Maqbool, but apparently that is also a close match to Macbeth....

nimrahAreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
*peek a boo*

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Merry Christmas girls! HugHope you're all having a great day...just to let you know I might not be on too much today - got a family dinner to cook!

I saw that Tanu weds Manu trailer...on the one hand, I found it interesting and funny...but on the other, the story is so Socha Na Tha/lots of other similar movies that I was almost put off. However, the Madhavan/Kangana pairing is so off the cuff and unusual, that I think I'm looking forward to this one!

@Anu - lol about Saat Khoon Maaf. I had the same reaction re: that last "I'm going to drink his blood" scene. I appreciate quirky, black comedies as much as the next person...I'm just not sure about this one. I didn't see Ishqiya, but Omkara toh I loved. Probably because I am a big Shakespeare fan (how could a Literature student not be?!) and this was one of those rare Indian "adaptations/inspirations" that actually correlated to the original version. I haven't seen Maqbool, but apparently that is also a close match to Macbeth....

Merry Christmas to you as well, Vasu....and to everyone else in the CC as wellHug.....

Re: Tanu weds Manu.....lol honestly HOW many movies even MANAGE to have a Socha na tha type story?? Not many....I wouldn't mind a Socha na tha-esque attempt.....recent traumatizing rom-com attempts like AA, IHLS etc ke baad toh TWM seems like a refreshing attempt in the genre....I LOVED the way the trailer was put together....catchy and intriguing....and Madhavan is super adorable enough for me to want to watch it anyways but even Kangana despite her weird dialogue delivery in many bits is cute in the trailer and they seem to make a refreshing pair.....

Saat khoon maaf is just weird....I think Ishqiya was a better attempt at a black comedy.....I haven't seen Maqbool either but Kaminey was very good too IMO.....in this one toh I really can't understand the premise....are we to believe that a woman was "unlucky" enough to get 7 bad husbands and happily killed each of them? :S....ermmm....anyone have any idea about what the actual Ruskin Bond story ki storyline is?

ZainuuuuuuuuuuuuHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Awww lol. The Mishal-Mahi segment was soooo cute.. LOL MR specially looked so cute while smiling.. He was so amused at her demands for gifts.. LOL Aur Mahhi toh its concluded from the JDJ 1st episode, that she's very adorably hilarious.. LOL

aaand Veena Malik is out of Bigg Boss! Dancing Finally! Dancing

*Edit: I finally saw Udaan today! OMG, I loved it! What a fantastic movie! The kid in the movie was the most adoooorablest ever! And loved the poems they showed in the movie.. and how they showed the bond between the two brothers.. It was sweet! Brilliant movie! I just haaaate it when such movies go unnoticed.. Ouch So unfair!!! Ouch

Edited by nimrah - 25 December 2010 at 1:19pm

AreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
* continuing Zainu's game ... peek a boo* Big smile

Merry Christmas guys!

AreYaar

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

One of the most talked about upcoming releases in the new year, 2011, is Sriram Raghavan'sAgent Vinod starring real life couple, Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor.

The plot and look of the movie has tightly been kept under wraps so imagine our excitement when the first glimpse of Saif's character found it's way into our hands! A look by the way, which had been much speculated owing Saif's slight disagreement with the moviemakers over his hair. Well here we are now, sharing the fresh find.

Savvy Saif can be seen looking every bit the dashing man in a opened zipped leather jacket, cool shades and a slight beard, leaning casually on a sports car in front of a majestic army helicopter. What a pose! 

What has been speculatively known so far is that the movie, a full throttle action-thriller, revolves around the story of a spy, and of course, his sizzling romance! Bound with cool action sequences and claiming the use of state of the art technology, you can see why we're looking forward to this one. However, the director promises viewers that the film is neither a spoof nor a James Bond comic remake.

Shooting started on May 30th, 2010 in Mumbai, and eventually moved bases to the sandy dunes of Morocco. The film is expected to release by May 2011.

Get an eye-full of Chotte Nawab's slick style below and shoot back with comments!

^^Hmmm...what exactly is so "look-ish" about Saifu here? Isn't this just classic Saif of the last few years Confused hairstyle same, daadi in place and sunglasses....love the guy, but don't understand the fuss about his "new look"...

nimrahAreYaar

Go to top