Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 2)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Oh man I finally got to watching the Sushant JDJ performance from this week and WOWWWWW....what a BRILLIANTLY conceived act, man! I mean the beginning is just ok types but the "ronde hai" onwards part when Shampa walks out backwards on her hands.....Oh man oh man does it get amaaaaaaazing from that point on....I've never seen an act like this on any other Indian dance show before this.....seriously superbbbbbbbbbb concept and the way they performed it from that point on was also brilliant! What a twist.....and the whole horror part toh was seriously like watching an actual movie being performed on stageClapClap
Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescence

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
@Anu: Lol! I really did miss her! *sigh* Lol, yeah I think it's the Bones episode from last year. I love how he introduced himself as "FBI" and "sniper".. LOL!!! Booth is so *sigh* LOL

I didn't actually start yet because shuru mein my mom called me.. and so I sat outside with my parents for the past hour.. *sigh* I remember doing this like years ago.. I missed it so much..

@Kavya: Lol! *jaley pe namak dal-ing* Anu took your spot!!! Stern Smile ROFL

Edited by -Fivr- - 22 December 2010 at 9:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Aww that's nice you got to spend time with your parents in a relaxed manner after so long :-)

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
^^ I know yaar.. I used to do this when I was in high school.. Undergrad k liye I went out of city toh I saw them on weekends aur tab bhi I was busy with homework.. And then work toh leaves me with no time for anything.. We saw Everybody Loves Raymond (my parents love that show for some reason.. Watch it ALL the time.. LOL)..

But ab LTL time.. Waise you want to read my reviews, do you also want to hear me rant about Nakku-not-telling-Dutta-before-wedding track? Or I can just skip that rant and start me reviews when I get done with those episodes.. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
LOLLLL I loveeeeeeeeee Everybody Loves Raymond too....haha....and it's like my dad's FAV. show....he always enjoys watching it too.

Re: LTL....lol yaar the ranting about Nakku not telling the truth feels ancient at this point....soooooooooo much has happened since....in my opinion toh you should just start watching from the SR night part when the FR happens.....the wedding epi was waise bhi blahhh in my opinion.....my interest only piqued again starting from the SR waala epi.....that was superb.

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Lol! We watched that episode where Raymond goes on a ride along with Robbie. Lol! That show always cracks me up! Such simple comedy.. Koi retarded nonsense nahi. *sigh*

Alright then! Watch out for my comments.. Mera toh brain fry honey wala hai.. LOL

AreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Fivr...Tum kiya cheez ho yaar? I thought you were an 'unofficial' moderator in the Maryada forum....then why are ppl sending you these sigs n all? Aik toh why do you guys even have these stupid competition in the first place is beyond me...*sigh* tumhara toh kuch nahin ho sakta...Chalo dekhtein how much do you catch up till the deadline Anu gave.....*shakes head hopelessly*

AreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Congratulations on the 65th CC everyone! Hug Party 

My college hasn't started and I've been waking up early since the last 3 days.. Hmph! Unhappy Form submission, fees submission, medical examination.. and tomorrow.. lab coat measurement! Stern Smile They never had labcoat measurements.. Kinda weird.. LOL But oh well. I had a blood test today for the medical examination.. Hepatitis B, C aur pata nahi kis kis ke tests.. LOL

Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Nimrah - Congratulations on making it to dental school .... *pats on the back* I truly feel proud of you.

Thank you soooo much LadyM! Hug Hug That made me feel so proud.. LOL Thank you! Big smile

and ohhh man, that Sushant's performance is SO awesome! So brilliantly thought, performed and all.. Loved it! That 30 was veryyy well deserved! Big smile Thanks for posting the link Anu.. I missed the Tuesday's episode.. 

and awww, Sarah! I feel so bad for you! I went through it all.. Ajeeb khiske huay hain KSG fans.. *gives you comforting hugs* Just 3 weeks more, Sarah! Hang in there.. Hug

Edited by nimrah - 23 December 2010 at 7:00am

AreYaar

Go to top