Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 18)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

Fivr, who are you talking to LOL

Lol.. Oh I'm actually catching up on a show toh I'll be posting random comments here every so often. Feel free to ignore them.. LOL

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Ahh gotchya
Haha okays (=
wat show r u wathcing btw?
-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
^^ I'm watching Laagi Tujhse Lagan..
DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Laagan Lagi Thumse Man Ki Lagan Lagan Lagi Thumse Man Ke Lagan Dancing 

ROFL

(You should beware of one thing: When i join CC's, i never really say hi. My friends know im their to chat by my wacky song comments. They come outta no where LOL )
-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
OMG! That conversation in the OT.. I don't even know where to begin. My mind is literally blown by the subtexts in their conversation there. *amazed muh*

What brilliance! What expressions! What emotions! *dazed muh*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

OMG! That conversation in the OT.. I don't even know where to begin. My mind is literally blown by the subtexts in their conversation there. *amazed muh*

What brilliance! What expressions! What emotions! *dazed muh*

Oh you finally watched that scene......I totally understand....we were all kind of  in a daze after watching it too....sheer brilliance!

LOL and you're loving Chaaskar too, haina? He's friggin hilariousLOL......what a character....hilarious dialogues and mannerisms and the actor playing him is doing a good job too.

Edited by nureat01 - 24 December 2010 at 7:56pm

-Fivr-nimrahincandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

ROFL Haan woh toh hai...Bohat hi PAVITRA hain bhai...Waise wanna bet she's gonna get pregnant soon? LOL Arey OFCOURSE she will.....we all know how high the fertility fates of soap heroines areLOL......aur waise bhi.....this baby will be SPECIAL....it will be a PAVITRA baby naaLOLLOL

Yeah....MV is such a kid but she's cute with her kid-ish antics...and I just LOVEEEEEE to see MR talking and smiling and goofing-up off-screenDay Dreaming Isn't he just adorableeee?!!!! He most definitely isDay Dreaming.....it's silly of me maybe but I was just glad to see him smiling and goofing around too after all the crap news we'd been getting for so  long....so it was nice to see him in a good mood pulling MV's leg as usual....lol....she really is quite cute in a little baccha like way...haha.....and that's why I think even MR treats her like that.....nodding indulgently ki haan theek hai I'll get it for you after she's like, 'tumne bola thaaa"LOL

Fivr...Aik din main itni catching up.....waaahh...I'm so proud of you *pats back*...Kuch seekho is se Vasu, kuch seekho...LOL Areyyy Fivr ke paas KALA waali motivation hai naa.....Vasu ke paas nahin haiLOL

-Fivr-nimrahincandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
W*FConfusedLOL.....this show gets more and more ridiculously hilariousLOL.....and man....this song brings back CMG nightmares for me....when the mahaan "Shona Angel baby" performed on this song for her loverboy dil ka daactarDead

Priya now sizzles in the Spinsters' Party in Maryada..

Friday, December 24, 2010 | 5:39:53 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 28 Comments Priya now sizzles in the Spinsters' Party in Maryada..

Priya will for the first time express love for Aditya in way of a sizzling performance in Star Plus' Maryada..

Star Plus' late night show Maryada – Lekin Kab Tak?, is gearing up for the wedding of Priya (Ridhi Dogra) and Aditya (Raqesh Vashisth). Last week saw the bachelors' party wherein Sayantani Ghosh's sensational performance brought out a cheer from all the men who were assembled.

It's now up to the ladies to host a Spinsters' party and have equal fun. We hear that the shoot for the same is happening today.

Our source states, "All the ladies are enjoying a gala time at the party when Aditya is brought in by Gaurav (Daksh Ajit Singh) and Jaggi. This is when Priya decides to perform for Aditya and express her love for him".

We hear that Ridhi will be dancing on the popular number 'Zara Zara Kiss Me' from the movie 'Race'.

When contacted Ridhi Dogra confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am performing in the spinsters' party. I am on my way and will get briefed about it only after I reach my set".

The smooch scene between Aditya and Priya has already created a wave, and this sizzling performance coming from Priya will only heat up the atmosphere more..

We hear that the wedding of Priya and Aditya has been postponed by few days due to the X'mas and New Year holidays coming up. The wedding will now be shot in January 2011.

Guess audience will get their share of twists and turns before the marriage happens..

Go to top