Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 16)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Anu......awwwwwwwwww....these two are sooo adorable!!

And I just watched the last few seconds of PR today...MA finally did the deed...I just watched the veryyyy last bit of it but the good thing was it wasn't that graphic...or extremely HAWT kind. He was just kissing her eyes n all and then the scene blurred...

Ah...TMK discussions....not going to watch it for sure...though I can bet my sisters will LOVE it....*rolls eyes* The only film I really like AK in was Sangharsh...ok..I loved him in it! LOL...Oh and I like him in a couple of those Khiladi films too.....I had such Bollywood-craze at one time...lol...Don't know if my taste (superior tasteTongue) has improved or the quality of the films have deteriorated.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
btw, Vasu.....I found the perfect expression for us, fangirls, when we see KRK on-screen

ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

EDIT: Hey Mash! Your previously (/already) superior taste has definitely increased by tenfold. No way has the standard of Bollywood (overall) went up. In only some aspects B-wood improved....but overall....just the same....or probably worseConfused.

Edited by Melissa - 24 December 2010 at 1:19pm
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

Recently, in a TMK promotion event, just as Farah Khan, Akshay and Katrina were about to launch something important related to the movie, apparently, SRK came out of a building nearby and walked past the crowd. Thus, stealing the limelight. Now, I seriously don't think that SRK would plan and sabotage TMK's promotion like that. I find him a very witty person to be so on-the-face petty. But media are portraying the story that way. Anyway, if it was SRK's way of contributing a little to the animosity between him and Farah....I think it was really chindi a thing to do. But that being said, I still don't believe the story *shrugs*. But off course, Farah has been too blatant about all these, so there is no way of having an otherwise option for the stuffs she said or did. I just HATE her now. Really hate her. And like you said....how can a person be so insensitive to take digs at her ex-bestfriend's health issue? Disgusting! If he did do that on purpose then I agree...a really pathetic thing to do and desperate on top of it. But like you, I don't know if I believe that. SRK takes potshots through wit and words...these desperado tactics are beyond him, at least that's what I feel. 

Lol....the vijay/ajay cop role that AK used to play in every single movie of his at that time. I didn't watch KI properly. Actually, I watched the first 20 mins and then gave up. You didn't miss anything - absolutely rotten to the core. Racist, sexist, shallow, pathetic. I mean, here you have this girl who is studying medicine and becoming a doctor while doing super-modelling on the side Ermm and as if that wasn't unbelievable enough....she hates men. I mean, really hates men - I forget why. So what does she do when she meets a chauvinistic, man's man like AK? Screams, shouts and hollers like a fishwife. Gooooo feminism Ouch then there's this really pathetic sequence where AK is admitted to the hospital where she has to perform a surgery on him, and she accidentally leaves in this stopwatch timepiece thing that she was given by an aunt. And this time-piece, instead of killing him or, you know, hurting him just a little, starts playing this random tune every five minutes while STILL INSIDE HIS STOMACH so that he gets confused as to where the music is coming from! Silly
And THEN, this girl who hates men on principle and is disgusted by the fact that AK is a womanizer who sleeps with random women like DENISE RICHARDS Confused gets drunk and tries to get....intimate, shall we say, with this man. And this man, the ultimate womanizer who thinks nothing of getting women in bed as frequently as possible, and who throughout the film has hated/irritated Kareena as much as possible....when he is presented with the opportunity to do as his nature dictates...he doesn't sleep with her - because apparently only Indian women have an izzat and should not have sex before marriage, whereas Western women are free to sleep with, and Indian men who have sex before marriage are known as studs. Dead Oh yes, and Sylvester Stallone has some kind of random guest appearance in the film...god only knows what for. 

Yes, as you can tell, I absolutely hated this film and like CCTC for you, this film made me want to slit my throat. God only knows why I watched the whole of it....probably to see just how low Bollywood can go Dead

I learned my lesson from CCTC only. I was on the verge of killing myself after watching that film. Never has a film made me feel like giving up on my life. It made me miserable. I actually felt ill. I didn't watch housefull as well....the promos were repulsive enough. I saw the first quarter of Housefull and then cried and turned it off. 

Tashan toh...I watch some bits only. Have no idea about the story or anything. Trust me, there was NO story. No head or tail. Just lots of tashan and no substance. All I know is that the movie is another epitome of nonsense. Heyy Baby was bad....but not totally awful. Like you said, it had some entertaining moments. Action Replay was okay as a time pass. Not a hilarious movie....but neither annoying. The film had loads of loopholes though.....but still, among all the films that AK has done during 2009-2010, I guess Action Replay was the best script :P I had high hopes from Action Replay. No, that's a lie. I had hopes. LOL But that was as nonsensical as these films get and the amount of loopholes really put me off. Why is it that whenever people want to show time travel there is always an absentminded grey-haired professor with a ridiculously clunky machine that literally flies through time and space?! You'd think if you can perfect time travel you can also create a machine that's more in keeping with the modern 21st century and not a relic out of some museum. But yes, this film was bad on so many levels (no one even questioned why Aditya Roy Kapoor kept calling AK and AR "dad" and "mom"?! And was it me or did his hairstyle change with every scene?!)

I have started being objective about Deepika. Initially I disliked her a lot....but after watching Lafangey Parindey, I must admit, that the girl learns something from each film that she does. She improved in terms of acting. And even in BKB....her acting was good (strictly speaking in terms of the 'good' acting we get these days). But, I am no fan of hers. Haven't seen BKB but agree that she was good in Lafangey Parindey. I think actually that KWK went a long way towards my dislike for her. Before then I had no opinion, good or bad, of her. Katrina.....I like her personally. Although she isn't what you call an actress, but like you, I find her endearing. Not enough to take any buffonery that she does, but enough to like here despite her film choicesLOL. Yeah...the role in Namaste London was written for her. She was good in that film. And AK was good in his ganwar type role too....lol.

I dunno, after Hadippa....I seem to have lost interest in Rani's films. I won't say that I am looking forward to No One Killed Jessica.....but for Rani's sake, I really hope she has chosen a good movie this time and I want it to work in the BO. I liked Rani. She is a good actress, and I would like her to stay in Bollywood for some more time. If I do get a chance to watch this film, I hope it helps me to like Rani all over again. Its not like I dislike her or anything....you know...I just have stopped caring....hahaha. I see what you mean. I didn't think Hadippa was that bad...I mean, if you compared it with the other films out that the time...it was pretty...inoffensive all in all. It wasn't brilliant, but it didn't make me hate it like KI or Tashan or whatever. And I liked the Shahid-Rani pairing. I think since Rani has been away for so long, I am apprehensive about how well she will do now, especially with this new breed of "fresh-faced" heroines who spend more time on photoshoots and fashion shows than acting classes. But I hope that Rani improves on her choices of film in the future, and stops sticking to the YRF pallu...they have done nothing for her in recent times. And YRF films aren't what they used to be. 

I still haven't watched BBB. I really wanna watch the film. The reviews are good....so after a long time I am actually very excited to watch a film. So do I - really wanting to see this. I know the story is not different at all (but most stories aren't) but its in the telling of a story that makes it great, and all the reviews suggest that this is a good one. 

Melissanimrah

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

btw, Vasu.....I found the perfect expression for us, fangirls, when we see KRK on-screen

ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

EDIT: Hey Mash! Your previously (/already) superior taste has definitely increased by tenfold. No way has the standard of Bollywood (overall) went up. In only some aspects B-wood improved....but overall....just the same....or probably worseConfused.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! I am so gonna use this as a sig! KRK, we loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you! LOL

Melissanimrah

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I watched the bit in church were Kareena shouts at Akshay men being this and that, and then Akshay kisses her. W*F?! Why did the fight even start?.....I was so lost. Good that I didn't watch the film. Stopwatch in stomach? Seriously?! And instead of affecting him in any other way, the stopwatch plays music from inside of his stomach? Ummm....W*F falls short to express what I really wanna express nowConfused.  What a disgusting, tucche film......ewwwwww........

I also had hopes from Action Replay....but well, the movie was loaded with loopholes. Dude, NO ONE questioned ANYTHING. Everyone took whatever came their way. This random dude was suddenly friends with both the families and everyone was dancing to his tunes. There were so many bloopers that it would take years to point them all out. Yup...Bunty's hairstyle kept changing aisehi Confused

Yeah...DP was good in Lafangey Parindey. The fact that she had to act blind, and also belonging from a mawali type of area helped. Neither was she required to do much with eyes, nor her diction didn't seemed out of placeLOL. I just overlooked Deepika in KWK. Clearly, she has lost it after her break-up with Ranbir. I had seen her in other interviews prior the break-up, and she was much composed in them. The break-up left her with an unstable mind, I guess :P But I did start disliking Priyanka after watching her in KWK. I guess the only person I liked in KWK so far was Saif. I thought he gave really well constructed answers. Kareena, on the other hand, was so so so irritating.

Hadippa just didn't make sense to me. I mean, I would have probably accepted some other heroine choosing to do that film....but I just didn't understand why Rani did that film. It didn't have anything good to provide, IMO, but it wasn't offensive either. That's alright. But I couldn't just understand the purpose of the film and Rani doing it. Plus, the end bit of the film was ridiculous. An entire team couldn't score, and Rani-Shahid kept making sixes and fours. Seriously, were they the only two practicing all the time? Dunno what to say abt the film. Yup....Rani should associate more with other production houses. YRF ke pallu se bahar aana chahiye. YRF started going down after Salaam Namaste, I guess. I still can't understand what they were thinking producing a crap like Neil and NikkiDeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

And I just watched the last few seconds of PR today...MA finally did the deed...I just watched the veryyyy last bit of it but the good thing was it wasn't that graphic...or extremely HAWT kind. He was just kissing her eyes n all and then the scene blurred...

LOL haina??? And did you catch the bit when MR said, "Forever PURAANI ke liye forever NEW? No I'm not getting it for you"LOLLOL and the bit when she catches his hand in b/w?LOL....

Seriously they were soooooo cute....MV is a pucca little bacchaLOL.....and MR alternates b/w giving her indulgent bemused looks or going W*F at the stuff she's sayingLOLLOL.....hilarious!

Yeah I read the PR update....so they finally did the big DEED! haha.....yeah I didn't expect it to be very graphic either.....they are PAVITRA after all, remember?ROFL.....but this was probably "megaaaaa hawt" by THEIR standardsLOLLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 24 December 2010 at 1:53pm

nimrahincandescence

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
*skips into the CC*

Hey everyone! Mels, Vasu, Anu, Mash! *waves*

Day 2 of catching up - dekhna Anu, I'll finish by today!! *nods* I'm on November 30th abhi.. AS just did her stupid "hum apney betey ko araam sey samjha dete" nautanki, and I felt like slapping her silly so that's where I called it a night last night.

But back to LTL now.. LOL

Ooo, but I'll watch the SBS segment first..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescenceAreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by incandescence

LOL haina??? And did you catch the bit when MR said, "Forever PURAANI ke liye forever NEW? No I'm not getting it for you"LOLLOL and the bit when she catches his hand in b/w?LOL....

Seriously they were soooooo cute....MV is a pucca little bacchaLOL.....and MR alternates b/w giving her indulgent bemused looks or going W*F at the stuff she's sayingLOLLOL.....hilarious!

Yeah I read the PR update....so they finally did the big DEED! haha.....yeah I didn't expect it to be very graphic either.....they are PAVITRA after all, remember?ROFL.....but this was probably "megaaaaa hawt" by THEIR standardsLOLLOL

ROFL Haan woh toh hai...Bohat hi PAVITRA hain bhai...Waise wanna bet she's gonna get pregnant soon? LOL

Yeah....MV is such a kid but she's cute with her kid-ish antics...and I just LOVEEEEEE to see MR talking and smiling and goofing-up off-screenDay Dreaming Isn't he just adorableeee?!!!!

Fivr...Aik din main itni catching up.....waaahh...I'm so proud of you *pats back*...Kuch seekho is se Vasu, kuch seekho...LOL

Edited by incandescence - 24 December 2010 at 2:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrahAreYaar

Go to top