Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 143)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
@LadyM: Ohhh sounds interesting....will try to catch the epis sometimes.

Originally posted by incandescence

Anu...Yeah,I just did. Goofing around as usual..they are cute together. Ohhhh....so Ekta is bringing them back together for her vampire idioticy? Ahh...I pity them. But chalo...Harshiti fans ki toh chandi hogai...

Yeah Kekta's bringing a lot of her famous jodis together for this event it seems.....the expressionless/chemistryless vampires can watch and learn on the sidelinesLOLLOL.....I'm just gonna check out the Harshiti bits....they're cuteLOL

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I'm feeling restless...edgy...aisa lag raha hai jaise kuch hone wala hai...something big...may be it's just a weird mood...*sigh*
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Yaar the desi twilight show is too boring to be entertaining ... it does have its moments where you want to do nothing but laugh at the mediocrity of the show  ... but on the whole it is pretty boring. Lekin there are some KSG and Sukirti fans out there in that forum that LOWE the HAWT and passionate chemistry between the lead pair - where the lead pair is lost in each others eyes, are rubbing their noses to each other (yuck) and are almost going to kiss before something earth shattering happens and they behave as if they are morbid enemies ... *yawn*

Ok WHAT "hawt" and "passionate" chemistry, yaar?? As much as I can't stand the Mahi-Mahi crapfest that Geet is, the leads there DO have chemistry.....this wannabe vampire crapfest toh doesn't even have THAT much! They can't ACT, they have NO CHEMISTRY.....How can one even STAND this show is BEYONDDDDDDD me! Phew!LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-incandescenceLadyMcbeth

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@LadyM: Ohhh sounds interesting....will try to catch the epis sometimes.

Anu...Yeah,I just did. Goofing around as usual..they are cute together. Ohhhh....so Ekta is bringing them back together for her vampire idioticy? Ahh...I pity them. But chalo...Harshiti fans ki toh chandi hogai...

Yeah Kekta's bringing a lot of her famous jodis together for this event it seems.....the expressionless/chemistryless vampires can watch and learn on the sidelinesLOLLOL.....I'm just gonna check out the Harshiti bits....they're cuteLOL

She isn't bringing MT together...is she? Hmmmm...
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
@Mash: You're feeling restless? Me too....but I'm more of in a depressed restless state....not getting that sense of something big about to happen....lol....more like KAB kuch hogaLOL

She isn't bringing MT together...is she? Hmmmm...

haha nope....not in this lifetime it seems....MB is busy attending random parties of cheapdas like Ashmit Patel and Tina toh has disappeared off the map.....haven't seen a pic of her in ages.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrahincandescence

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Anu, Mash - You should try to watch White Collar sometimes ... it is not as intense as Bones is, but it is still good. They do a great job at showing the thief's expertise and vulnerability as well as the FBI agent's intellect and his compassionate nature.

http://www.usanetwork.com/series/whitecollar/video/fullep/

Edit: Yeah, I haven't heard of Manoj and Tina in a while. Anyone knows what are they upto?

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 19 January 2011 at 1:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
LOL LadyM, I HAVE watched White Collar in the past....I know what it's about.....just don't really get the chance to watch it regularly....it's an alright show....decent timepass I'd say....
-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

@LadyM: WHAT chemistry yaar!! The guy has NO expressions - NO intensity.. He looks so bored all the time - like he couldn't care less. How is there any passion in there.. Confused At least KSG managed to look hormonal when the need "aroused" itself.. Yahan toh woh bhi nahi hota.. *shakes head* I guess people can really see what they want to see sometimes..

I wanted to watch White Collar yesterday but stuff came up and I never got the chance. The episode is recorded though so I'll be watching it tonight once I get home. Just tell me this - does Mozzie make it..? *hopeful muh*.. He's such a fun character..ROFL

Edited by -Fivr- - 19 January 2011 at 1:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescenceAreYaar

Go to top