Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 140)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Hey guys!

*blushes*

Mash likes me even more..?! *jumps up and down in excitement*

I feel so.. Oh what's the word.. "superior" now.. *smug muh* LOL

About the note, thanks guys. I actually wrote it raat k 2 bajey so didn't know if I was making much sense, but I'd been festering in anger about this all day and then I'd been annoyed the remainder of the evening toh I just had to get my bhadaas out. This big tamasha was not necessary and this whole "why should we have to care" attitude is not the testament to maturity that was being preached about in that thread. Nonetheless, I'm glad I got the approval in this CC - now I feel super special! *smug muh some more* Cool

Yaar Mash, the issue was really NOTHING that it has been blown out to be. A section of that post had the "Telebirdie" questioning Mishal about his relationship with Ridhi and getting upset about it, while Mishal was supposedly feigning ignorance and refusing to the relationship in an unconvincing manner. The whole Ridhi-Mishal discussion was considered irrelevant because BOTH of them have said they aren't dating, toh ab ulti phulti speculations ka kya matlab hai. Toh just Ridhi's name was asked to be edited out.. and bass poora shoor mach gaya. *rolls eyes*

I really don't get why some people feel k they have this right to make sweeping judgements about a person's character based on what manipulated information is shown on the television, like Anu said. And then they get all offended when someone makes a minor and accidental assumption about THEIR intentions in return. If you wouldn't like something being done to you, is it really that collossal a task to expect that you wouldn't do it to others too?! Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Aww...you are cute Fivr...LOL..So are you watching LTL these days?

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

I have some catching up to do - I haven't seen a week's worth of episode. Technically I was going to catch up yesterday, but unforeseen circumstances intervened. Last Wednesday sey life's been busy and all weekend we've practically been living at other people's houses, itni gatherings theen. So I figured once work starts I'll fall into my routine and start finding time, but kaal toh aisa bhi nahi hua. LOL

But I plan on watching it today.. *hopeful muh* Filhaal toh my day is mostly emptry so I can leave on time.. *hopeful muh some more*

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Lol Mash! I just noticed you are using the "Arey Bhao, main kya bolta hai!" avi! Lol!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I love Baji! ROFLROFLROFL

incandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Originally posted by nureat01

Sushant's performance was amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazingly beautifulDay Dreaming Truly like Madhuri said, you're just always lost in their acts.....they always come up with such beautiful concepts....there is TRUE beauty in their dance....their act every single time....they dance like a dream....poetry in motion...with so much LOVE for dance....you can see it in their performances....Sushant deserves to win this.

I am so rooting for Sushant or Chang to win ... Chang has definitely shown great progress and Sushant's acts are amazing ... Day Dreaming

Chang has shown tremendous improvement too, no doubt so he is quite deserving as well but I've enjoyed Sushant's performances more....Shampa is a better choreographer than Marischa....I think she's more deserving of winning this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescence

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
LOL...Fivr..You haven't missed much...If it was someone else I would have advised them to skip the epis...but tumhara toh humein pata hi hai...plus, there were some good Kala scenes in b/w...so you HAVE to watch all epis for that....right?

-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I'm feeling really put off from LTL and all things related again.....feel like taking a break.....good thing Bones is back tomorrow....hope it's a decent epi.

I watched the full two epis of Maa Exchange and was oddly engaged by it....lol....

@Mash: Lovely poetry in your sigbox :-)

Edited by nureat01 - 19 January 2011 at 10:51am
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
@Fivr: Oh I forgot to say hi *waves back* Sorry was a bit distracted...lol

How are your cells doing now? All ok?

Go to top