Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 139)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Seeeee..I knew those were stupid rumours only....every once in a while there are news of them splitting up...

Fivr...*bows down* I loveeeee your style. Veryyy thorough and impactful! I like you more now Tongue...muaaah! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-psawyerAreYaar

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Ahhhh thank god! LOL I was checking Bipasha's twitter yesterday but didn't see any! Thank you Vasu! *sends you flying kisses* 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by psawyer

From Bips' Twitter - first look of Singularity:

Ooooh Bips with Josh Hartnett? Wow.....looks interesting.....hope it's a good movie :-)

I know....hopefully better than any of ARB's "Hollywood films" Confused....further info:

Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu has finally put an end to rumours that she has parted ways with long time beau, actor John Abraham, saying they are very much together and "fine".

"Hi all! Speculation is a part of r business! I knw d warmth n love tht i get frm u al!Everything is fine W*H John n me:) Thank u! (sic)," Bipasha posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.

The actress, who has been with John for the past eight years, does not like rumours about her relationship.

"I hope ppl realise tht evryones life n relationships cn b treated W*H a lil dignity here n nt GOSSIP!Al of us r real human beings after al!? (sic)," she wrote.

For now, Bipasha is excited about her first international film, English-French director Roland Joffe's Singularity, and posted the first look of the movie on Twitter as well. She plays Tulaja, a Maratha warrior in the film, which has been extensively shot in Australia.

Bipasha stars opposite Josh Hartnett in the movie.

I read in an article last night that apparently Abhay Deol is in this movie too.....hmmm interesting.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Fivr...*bows down* I loveeeee your style. Veryyy thorough and impactful! I like you more now Tongue...muaaah! LOL

Ditto....what a note, Fivray!ClapClapClap Veryyyyyy Veryyyyyyyyyyy well saidClap.....ahh I wish I could talk that maturelyLOL....

You know ppl have all sorts of opinions and everyone is welcome to their own but some truly amaze me.....like in certain other forums, ppl just appear to live and thrive on making up their own assumptions about how the on-screen pair is all "in love" in real life even if the male lead has a fiance he's about to marry soon......lol.....sure it's a free world, everyone has their right to free speech but like you put it brilliantly in that note, just cuz you have the right to, you'll talk all sorts of nonsense and the world around is expected to adjust to it while you don't show consideration for anyone? Only you have the right to dignity etc. but no one else? There is a difference b/w a healthy criticism of an actor and then just trying to rip their character apart based on your own supposedly "worldy wise" views *rolls eyes*......I don't really get why this is the only way these ppl can derive entertainment....by just endlessly speculating about this kind of lame gossip and manufactured drama......I won't deny that like all forums, the LTL forum too has a problem with overly touchy groups rushing to hit the report button for all sorts of nonsense things......I've also had to deal with it as you well know in the Madhu "bashing" issue but have I not backed off now? I don't think it's very much fair but doesn't everyone have to adjust to some degree?  We all joke around healthily for the most part about many other things in the forum but some ppl refuse to show some amount of PRUDENCE about the way they fling around nonsense....this is a prime example....this person was told to just avoid discussing some things that have no basis (why only obsess with the dating lives of these ppl anyways is beyond me) but anyways she had to turn that into some kind of giant drama about how her freedom of speech is being curbed.....wow....and then the kind of crap she CONTINUED to talk about MR....really just wow......I've been called a judgemental person many times but when I see ppl like this, then I think I'm nothing in front of them...such sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping character judgements are passed on no basis just for the heck of it cuz they can open their mouths and spout nonsense....wow.

Edited by nureat01 - 19 January 2011 at 7:23am

-Fivr-

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
^ Waise do you know what she was asked to edit out? What exactly has she written about Ridhi and MR..hmm? Just plain curious...

After my MJHT experience, I have actually stop caring about these kinda ppl...I try to ignore such baseless topics and discussions...apna hi khoon jalta hai aur dimag kharab hota hai....and really, commenting on an actor's personal life like that is very petty. I don't know much about her topics...had no faltoo time to read them much before...but I happen to read the 'apartment/proposal' topic she was praising. Honestly, it was completely unwarranted...not to mention veryyyy stupid too.

-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
No I don't really know what exact thing she was asked to edit out about MR and Ridhi....I've just seen her posts a few other times in some threads talking about how she is convinced that they are dating.....but honestly how does it even MATTER? I don't think the issue is with her saying oh these two are dating.....the issue is with the way she starts obsessing over crap like this....maybe that is what she was told to edit out....dunno.....Fivr can probably explain it better.

MJHT experience toh chalo waise bhi ek hi taraf hai.....better to not get into that.....the LTL forum is still better in a sense....yesterday in that topic I read someone talking about how there isn't anything genuine about MR and how he's all nautanki and pretense according to her but no one was rude to that person.....even this person's topic was replied to in a pretty civil fashion even though many disagreed with her.....MJHT forum hota toh ab tak AATANK aa chuka hota....

But yeah, it is best to ignore this crap only I also feel....basically ppl show their own petty mindsets like this and there is nothing you can do about it.....it takes all kinds to make up this world.....yeah that topic about MR's apartment or whatever was damn stupid and I didn't really even get the point of it.....such stupidity is best ignored only.....but then there's mahaan hastis like this actually PRAISING a topic like that....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-incandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
@Nimrah: Did you see? There's a new Harshiti segment out on SBS.....talking about some kind of reunion.....seems like they might be doing a performance or something somewhere....cute segment....they're goofing around as usual....lol.....

nimrah

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Sushant's performance was amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazingly beautifulDay Dreaming Truly like Madhuri said, you're just always lost in their acts.....they always come up with such beautiful concepts....there is TRUE beauty in their dance....their act every single time....they dance like a dream....poetry in motion...with so much LOVE for dance....you can see it in their performances....Sushant deserves to win this.

I am so rooting for Sushant or Chang to win ... Chang has definitely shown great progress and Sushant's acts are amazing ... Day Dreaming

Go to top