Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 138)

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
From Bips' Twitter - first look of Singularity:

Edited by psawyer - 18 January 2011 at 3:43pm

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Lol, um...I randomly stumbled on Uday Chopra's official website: http://www.udaychopra.com/

Anu, take a look in the Myself > Trivia section....apparently Uday's nickname is UD (pronounced Udi), and it was given to him by................................SRKGeek
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Ooooh Bips with Josh Hartnett? Wow.....looks interesting.....hope it's a good movie :-)
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

Lol, um...I randomly stumbled on Uday Chopra's official website: http://www.udaychopra.com/

Anu, take a look in the Myself > Trivia section....apparently Uday's nickname is UD (pronounced Udi), and it was given to him by................................SRKGeek

Oh lord.....Uday Chopra as Udi? *facepalm*LOL.....This dude has his own WEBSITE? LMFAO...how? why? WHAT worthwhile thing has he done to manage this feat?LOL....I was cracking up seeing his little section about "why I want to act"LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Sushant's performance was amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazingly beautifulDay Dreaming Truly like Madhuri said, you're just always lost in their acts.....they always come up with such beautiful concepts....there is TRUE beauty in their dance....their act every single time....they dance like a dream....poetry in motion...with so much LOVE for dance....you can see it in their performances....Sushant deserves to win this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethincandescence

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Oh lord.....Uday Chopra as Udi? *facepalm*LOL.....This dude has his own WEBSITE? LMFAO...how? why? WHAT worthwhile thing has he done to manage this feat?LOL....I was cracking up seeing his little section about "why I want to act"LOLLOL

LOL, apparently his favourite colour is blue.....but he likes red better...Confused?? Then perhaps is red not his favourite colour?! LMAO....
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Nims - check out Bips Twitter - she made a statement, of sorts:

1. I hope ppl realise tht evryones life n relationships cn b treated W*H a lil dignity here n nt GOSSIP!Al of us r real human beings after al!?about 6 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry
    • Hi all!Speculation is a part of r business!I knw d warmth n love tht i get frm u al!Everything is fine W*H John n me:)Thank u!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescenceAreYaar

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
    psawyer
    psawyer

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
    Originally posted by nureat01

Ooooh Bips with Josh Hartnett? Wow.....looks interesting.....hope it's a good movie :-)

I know....hopefully better than any of ARB's "Hollywood films" Confused....further info:

Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu has finally put an end to rumours that she has parted ways with long time beau, actor John Abraham, saying they are very much together and "fine".

"Hi all! Speculation is a part of r business! I knw d warmth n love tht i get frm u al!Everything is fine W*H John n me:) Thank u! (sic)," Bipasha posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.

The actress, who has been with John for the past eight years, does not like rumours about her relationship.

"I hope ppl realise tht evryones life n relationships cn b treated W*H a lil dignity here n nt GOSSIP!Al of us r real human beings after al!? (sic)," she wrote.

For now, Bipasha is excited about her first international film, English-French director Roland Joffe's Singularity, and posted the first look of the movie on Twitter as well. She plays Tulaja, a Maratha warrior in the film, which has been extensively shot in Australia.

Bipasha stars opposite Josh Hartnett in the movie.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Go to top