Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 135)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Hey guys!

*sigh*

Sometimes I wish I could just speak at my computer and it could type for me. Because the things I want to "say" in response to a certain post are too much for me to type until after work.

I'm just so annoyed.

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug  Yaar I SO understand how you feel....me and Fatty were discussing the same thing....I feel the worst for you mods to have to deal with nonsense like this where ppl just REFUSE to see reason and instead create drama like this just to act like victims/martyrs and garner attentionDeadDeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Hey guys!

*sigh*

Sometimes I wish I could just speak at my computer and it could type for me. Because the things I want to "say" in response to a certain post are too much for me to type until after work.

I'm just so annoyed.

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug  Yaar I SO understand how you feel....me and Fatty were discussing the same thing....I feel the worst for you mods to have to deal with nonsense like this where ppl just REFUSE to see reason and instead create drama like this just to act like victims/martyrs and garner attentionDeadDeadDead

I soo needed that hug yaar.. I mean, I don't understand is post ki zaroorat kya thie. If she had a problem she should have PMed us. I mean it's not like we're unreachable. We're right here. And hum toh bol bol k thuk gaye k if you have an issue let us know. We are not above criticism and we have no such khush fehmi either. Stern Smile

But this just wasn't needed. And you're right.. While others can choose to ignore it, we actually have to reply to this.. And be CALM about it too.. *smacks forehead* Dead But I can't deal with this abhi. I'm at work and I have a busy day. Raat ko dekhongi isey..

But this seriously pisses me off, you know. This was NOT needed! If she had an issue, all she had to do was PM us..

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
She's just acting like the spoilt whiny brat that she's claiming MR to be *rolls eyes*....Cuz you took away her "candy" i.e. those mock interviews she posted, so she's turned this into a free for all bashing session on everyone from MR to you mods....her "freedom of speech" which she apparently only knows how to exercise in this manner......agar baby ko uski candy nahin di toh all mods and MR the privileged rich spoilt brat are evilWacko

Don't let this get to you yaar *hugs* Don't take tension over lameness of this sort.....

Oh I just read the other good news about confirmation that MR is staying....chalo nice to get a good piece of news OFFICIALLYLOL

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Yeah but that whole deal about the "interview" post isn't all what she's making out to be at all. And since she's chosen to discuss this on a open forum, I'll definitely be setting the record straight on an open forum too. No one told her that she couldn't write those articles, but that's what she assumed and then this whole tamasha happened.

You're right.. I shouldn't take tension about this. But I'm still pissed - this is just too ridiculous for words. Dead

On a different matter, MR's back!! I know!! I saw that!! Official wali news mil gayi and now I can breathe a sigh of relief.. ROFL

AreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Yeah Anu ... it is not fun living in a hotel beyond a point ... my LO is missing home so much and these contractors keep finding bahanaas to keep pushing out the end date. First they said Jan end. Now they are saying Feb end. *sigh* My cousin has his apartment close-by. We go there to cook food so that we don't have to eat out everyday. I am honestly tired shuttling between my brother's apartment and the hotel at this point. But kuch kar nahin sakte ... 

AwwwHugHugHug I can only imagine how the poor little guy is feeling and you guys as well....uprooted from home :((....but chalo hopefully one more month max and then you all can go home Hug

Thanks Anu ... I need those hugs right now. It feels good to hang out among friends Smile

So Mishal is staying back in LTL and not pursuing his B-town dreams? Big smile Good news for you fans ... where is Mash? Has she heard it as well?

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Yeah but that whole deal about the "interview" post isn't all what she's making out to be at all. And since she's chosen to discuss this on a open forum, I'll definitely be setting the record straight on an open forum too. No one told her that she couldn't write those articles, but that's what she assumed and then this whole tamasha happened.

You're right.. I shouldn't take tension about this. But I'm still pissed - this is just too ridiculous for words. Dead

On a different matter, MR's back!! I know!! I saw that!! Official wali news mil gayi and now I can breathe a sigh of relief.. ROFL

So she's misinterpreted the whole thing? LMAO what irony.....and her and two other cronies in that post who are "waah-waahing" this move of hers and gaadoing jhande of "freedom of speech" and passing taunts about other members in the forum....even more amazing *rolls eyes*

I dunno if she deliberately is choosing to do this even though you never told her to stop writing the articles...seems like she's more intent on trying to paint herself a victim so she didn't think the whole thing through.....oh boyLOL......but seriously the MR stuff she's talking is quite W*F-worthy....makes NO sense from any angle....this isn't about everyone being expected to blindly praise him....but the stuff SHE is talking....really ridiculous.

-Fivr-

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
We just experienced an earthquake here an hour back....right after my post here. It was a country-wide earthquake...originated from Baluchistan area and even some areas of India, Dubai and Iran were jolted by it. I'm still a bit shocked...Nimrah...is everything ok at your side?

-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Thanks Anu ... I need those hugs right now. It feels good to hang out among friends Smile

So Mishal is staying back in LTL and not pursuing his B-town dreams? Big smile Good news for you fans ... where is Mash? Has she heard it as well?

LOL yeah it seems MR is staying back all the entire issue and what REALLY happened is still quite shrouded in mystery I'd say....LOL......Mash left a while back I think....usko toh ab kal hi pata lagegaLOL

Go to top