Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 130)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Anu...Did you watch yest LTL epi?...I caught a repeat...You HAVE to watch the Dutta waking-up scene...some acting by MR...The way he panicked knowing he has lost his vision...confusion, anger, helplessness...you could see all what he was feeling through his expressions...superb acting! Even the Kala-Nakku scene was good...Aashka was specially brilliant in it...Nakku was a bit irritating...but oh well...I have developed a certain tolerance level for her...

And where the hell is Fivr?  She need to watch that scene....just for Kala of course..

Yep I did....my views are on page 16 of the ED threadLOL.....as usual you ask me baad mein when I've already watchedTongue

Fivr is gaayab these days again, hmmm....I guess her labwork is probably keeping her superbusy as usual.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

Anu, believe me, I can't even watch this show for laughs. I absolutely loathe the female lead. You deduced her cunning self from her face, I have actually watched her doing cunning, cheap and sadakchap stuffs. And the language she is capable of..........she used to shame the guys into a puddle with the gaalis she used for them *shudders*. I was pissed off when the first TB article came saying Pavitra being finalized for JWM serial version. But actually seeing her in promo.....I can't help but feel so helpless and disgusted. Yeah, this one caught my attention coz I recognized the damnation of JWM that will be done through this show. Uggghhhh.....I feel like killing Imtiaz Ali. He so lost his mind with all the popularity he got from JWM and then LAK.

LOL yeah there's something very obviously cunning that one can see from her face only....so I can imagine what all she must have done on a cheap show like splitsvillaLOL.....waise bhi aaj kal saare "actors" aise cheapde shows se hi nikalte hain.....like that Vishal guy who did bhagyavidhataLOL

Imtiaz Ali has indeed lost his mind.....in more ways than one...I read that he's repeating the Saif-Deepika pair for his forthcoming movie againConfusedLOL
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Pardon the ignorance, but what is Splitsvilla? Or is it as subtle as the title suggests? Ermm
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Pardon the ignorance, but what is Splitsvilla? Or is it as subtle as the title suggests? Ermm

It's the Indian version of the "The Bachelor" meets "The Real World"LOL  REALLY lameLOL.....all these chicks and two guys live together in this one house for a set period of time and the chicks keep getting eliminated one by one as the men go on dates etc. with them and then pick one final one to dateLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 18 January 2011 at 8:03am
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

It's the Indian version of the "The Bachelor" meets "The Real World"LOL  REALLY lameLOL.....all these chicks and two guys live together in this one house for a set period of time and the chicks keep getting eliminated one by one as the men go on dates etc. with them and then pick one final one to dateLOL

Um....right. Sounds riveting.

Thanks! And this girl's name is Pavitra? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged

On that topic - has anyone read the Kathy Reichs novels? I tried to once, but the characters are soooooooooooo different that it was difficult for me to reconcile that Tempe with our Brennan, and since I watched the show first....d on't think I could enjoy the novels as much. 

Oh nahin I tried browsing through a Kathy Reichs "Temperance Bones" waali series book one day at a bookstore but indeed it sounds and feels so different from the Bones I've come to know and love through the show that I just can't connect....the books are in a totally different space I guess.

psawyer

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nureat01

Um....right. Sounds riveting.

Thanks! And this girl's name is Pavitra? 

LOL yeah her name is PAVITRA.....what IRONY, haina?ROFLROFLROFL

I haven't seen the show when she was in it but only saw one season when I was in India on vacation and I was just laughing at all these attempts to adapt these stupid reality shows from American TV into the Indian format......shows which are lame to BEGIN with but to watch INDIAN ppl going through this nautanki is just sad and hilarious on another levelLOL.....this is the new age Indian MTV generation so to speakLOL
Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged

LOL, I forgot to mention 30 Rock! I watch 30 Rock regularly too....another show I love. Tina Fey is magic.

Yeah, I remember you mentioning about loving 30 rock. I just didn't continue watching it....somehow I lost interest. But I did hear good stuffs about it. And yeah, I really like Tina Fey too. She is damn goodClap

I watched the OC - I liked season 1 but then it got stupid (but I still carried on watching - mainly for Seth). Loved Friends - don't know who doesn't....its been on permanent repeat here in the UK since its end, so I am *now* starting to get slightly bored coz I've seen every episode about 100 times. But then since it comes on at 4 in the afternoons anyway, I'm never home to watch it, unless its a weekend. So I can still bear to watch it. Never heard of Fashion House - what was it about, dare I ask?

Oooohhh, high five then. Seth was the saving grace for me as well. I liked watching Seth-Summer together, but Seth was my fav. Marissa was a messed up character and so was her pairing with RyanLOL. Although I did feel a bit sad when she died. But I totally hated that Taylor chick. I found her unbearable *shrugs*

Hmmm, Friends keeps airing here as well. And I also have bought all the DVDs of Friends. Somehow, I NEVER get tired or bored of watching Friends. Any time I am feeling a bit down, I opt to watch Friends. It cheers me up and I so enjoy watching it.

No dude, you don't wanna know anything about Fashion House. Just know that it was a combination of shallow-giri from 90210, ensemble like Bold and the Beautiful, and melodrama like hindi shows. It was a CLASSLESS show. It really was.

Yeah, the DB-SMG pairing is *squee* for me...but I have to say a lot of that is due to their characters as well. SMG as DB's love interest in Bones might have worked in season 1 or 2, when the Brennan-Booth love was not so apparent. But to see her as his gf now would be weird just because of BB. But, having said that, would love to see her guest star like so many other Buffyverse actors. HH has previously said that he and the other members of the team are BtVS fans, so I was always pleased to see them on the show. Even TJ Thyne was on Angel for a guest appearance.

And there lies the difference between a DB-SMG fan, and a person who is merely aware of SMG as an actressLOL. I wouldn't have mind SMG in Bones at any point of time because she is just another girl for me. But thank God SMG has never been part of Bones despite the constant cries from BtVS fans. The anti-ED fans, and DB-SMG fans, would have made the lives of BnB fans a hell with their whining if HH would have been crazy enough to have SMG in the show. Not to mention, SMG herself would have faced brickbats from lunatic Bones fans for coming in between and diving two fanbases into several ones. I would have, off course, cursed her character ummm...once or twice like I curse Hannah's one now :P

psawyer

Go to top