Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 13)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged
*shrieks in excitement*

OMGOMGOMG!!! Eeeeeeeeee!! Nimrah jee, tussi great ho! Hug

*runs to watch the video*

*and use the sig*

ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Hug

Thank you! Thank you! *blushes* LOL

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
OMG dude! That dance was amazing!! *dreamy muh* Day Dreaming
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Morning ladies....nice discussions...

LOL, don't you guys know by now that KSG is the SRK of television?! Geek He is the benchmark by which all others are judged....

nimrah

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Reading a review of TMK:

So ladies and gentlemen, this is the film that officially announces the end of Akshay Kumar's career, who's definitely lost his charisma. If it works at some level, it's only because of Katrina's wholehearted participation in the collaboration to make her look like dummy. She's clever because she allows the movie to laugh at her. As is Akshaye Khanna as an actor who discovers his mojo by acting in a fake film as a "krantikari" who loots a running train. Akshay Kumar, on the other hand, looks jaded and faded, trying too hard to step into a role that was obviously written for a much wittier and fleeter Shah Rukh Khan.

In fact, Shah Rukh Khan's ghost hangs all over the film. 

Wish there was more Farah in the movie and less Shirish, less Akshay Kumar and more Shah Rukh Khan, less everyone and more Katrina.

Well, that says it all...clearly this person is no fan of Akshay. I like Akshay, but I have to agree his latest films are striking a one-tone note...he needs to move on from the moulds he puts himself in; first the action-hero-cop, now the comic nitwit....I want to see some serious change in the films he chooses from now on....otherwise he is in danger of becoming stale. 

And as for the ultimate question - is the success of Farah Khan's films down to one man - SRK? Um well.....;)

As an SRK fan, I too, like Nimrah, have this schadenfreude-like reaction to the fact that TMK is flopping without SRK. On the other hand, whatever her films may be like, Farah Khan is one of a handful of female directors in commercial Bollywood, and one would like to think that she can be the one solely responsible for the success of her films...and not have to rely on a man to do it for her. ON the other hand, many reviewers have suggested that Farah has made a half-hearted attempt with this film...as if the whole SRK-Farah drama caused her to lose interest in her own film. Don't know how true that is, but I am conflicted. I think, however, the SRK fan in me is taking more control in this case LOL

Edited by psawyer - 24 December 2010 at 6:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissanimrah

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Trailer of Saat Khoon Maaf:

Hmmm, not sure what to make of this....very black comedy, horror-comedy style...at least it looks VERY different from any PC has done so far...

nimrah

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
KSG is the SRK of television!? Ew! Ouch

I agree with you about Akshay choosing the same kind of films. People say SRK keeps on doing the same films over and over again.. If he does then Akshay is even worse. Like you said, before he used to play a cop/action hero.. now a comedy guy.. with same kind of buffooneries in every film. Its no longer funny.. 

About TMK.. I don't think Farah made a half-hearted film. Surely her films are hilarious and all.. I think its the script and dialogues that failed her.. and the script was written by Shirish.. So she can't really do anything about but blame herself.. LOL

The SKM trailer, it looks interesting and weird at the same time. I can't really form an opinion about this.. But yes, this is a very different film from what Priyanka has been doing so far. I'm kinda looking forward to it, since its a VB movie.. So I'm hoping it'll be good. Another reason, John is working with VB for the first time. Vishal makes an actor give their best.. I'm hoping John did good acting as well.. Embarrassed

Love your Sushant-Ankita sig btw.. Its gorgeous! Day Dreaming You have a gallery of your creations?

and omggg, you're a SRK fan.. I didn't know that! Yay! LOL

Edited by nimrah - 24 December 2010 at 6:52am

Melissapsawyer

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Yeah, I have a gallery: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1555417&TPN=7

Yup, I'm an SRK fan...definitely....though I'm not one of those rabid, he's-the-best-and-always-right-about-everything-you-DARE-to-say-something-bad-about-him-I-will-haunt-you-in-your-sleep type fans LOL...actually, one thing I guarantee you about me...no matter whose fan I am, I will never defend them blindly and against logic, reasoning and facts....I can and do dare to call out any of them if they make stupid mistakes, which most of them too, obvi, lol. So yeah, SRK fan but not blindly so...

Oh yes, KSG is the SRK of television, as per some poll of some sorts (amongst KSGians only, obviously). I don't think there is a single person on TV or otherwise you could compare to SRK. SRK apni taraf, TV ke sare sitare apni taraf. 

Edited by psawyer - 24 December 2010 at 7:04am

Melissanimrah

Go to top