Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 122)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
LOL@ the prospect of him being bad at something driving you crazy.....haha.....Mash yaar, yeh toh pehle bhi pata tha that he has some unexplainable ambitions about dancing and trying out all sorts of random things...so I guess this had to happen sooner or later.....maybe I should skip this awards thingy just like I skipped his raaz pichhle janam ka episode.....ignorance is bliss :P haha

Haan bhai Mash007....please do spare him for his other more zealous fans who have probably gone nuts by this point spamming his inbox....Mr.007 can happily deal with that mania for the rest of his life now....ROFL

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL@ the prospect of him being bad at something driving you crazy.....haha.....Mash yaar, yeh toh pehle bhi pata tha that he has some unexplainable ambitions about dancing and trying out all sorts of random things...so I guess this had to happen sooner or later.....maybe I should skip this awards thingy just like I skipped his raaz pichhle janam ka episode.....ignorance is bliss :P haha Oh, raaz pehle janam ka thingy toh was utter bakwas...even I didn't watch it. But lets face it, we'll both watch this performance, if just out of curiosity..We'd want to see if he danced well or not...We aren't the kinda ppl who'll take other ppl's word on it...

Haan bhai Mash007....please do spare him for his other more zealous fans who have probably gone nuts by this point spamming his inbox....Mr.007 can happily deal with that mania for the rest of his life now....ROFL LMAOO!! I really should change my username to Mash007...We'll be matching matching...sirf aik 'i' ka difference hoga....LOL

Edited by incandescence - 16 January 2011 at 1:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
LMAOO change it to MISHMASH007....that would be PERFECT!ROFL

Jokes apart....no don't change it...... I love your current username....it's so unique and beautiful.

Yeah I WILL end up watching that performance out of curiosity *headdesk* *sigh* LOL....chalo let's see how it turns out.
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Vasu!! I have some gems from your most favourite here! Yes yes, the one and only, KRK!! LOL And you'll be glad to know, currently he has no girlfriend! LOL

kamaalrkhan Kamaal R Khan 
yes i was having relation with each of them for 2/3 years. best gf was indonesian. she was most beautifull girl. she was miss indonesia.
Kamaal R Khan
1st gf srilankan, 2nd gf indonesian, 3rd gf from morroco, 4rth gf from philipines. breakup before 2 yrs and since then no gfrnd. Is it clear
Kamaal R Khan
Dont ask abut marry ppl. I dnt want to marry yar. I never hav any Indian girl as my gf. I had gfnds frm sri lanka morroco indonesia, philipn

Kamaal R Khan
Where other producers are having songs lik MUNNY BADNAM n SHEELA KI jawani with hot girls i shall have MIKKA's song as item numbr. krk hutke

*swoooooooooooooooooooooooooon* Main toh gayi Day Dreaming 

Bye guys, I'm off to make KRK my booooooooooooyfraaaaaaaaaaand Embarrassed I am sure when he sees me he will want an Indian girlfrand and want to marry me *droools* 

nimrah

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
LOL...of course I won't be changing it, Anu....was kidding only..

Yeah we'll watch it...and probably like it too because of our bias...or if we don't, we'll be justifying his dancing skills or something...lol
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Um....Ermm

Aamir Khan 'only takes baths for work'

Sunday, January 16 2011, 12:14 GMT
By Zakia Uddin, Bollywood Reporter
Tweet thisDigg thisSend to friendMore options
Kiran Rao

Rex Features

Aamir Khan has denied his wife Kiran Rao's claims that he never bathes.

The director of Dhobi Ghat described her husband's washing habits as irregular.

Speaking to Live India, she said: "The one thing that I don't like about him is the fact that he doesn't take a bath. 

"And trust me when I say this, his bathing habits are not very regular."

Khan responded that he bathes when he goes out for work or for filming.

The couple first met on the set of the Oscar-nominated Lagaan, where Rao was assistant director.
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Sharma 'against wearing branded goods'

Friday, January 14 2011, 13:59 GMT
By Steven Baker, Bollywood Reporter
Tweet thisDigg thisSend to friendMore options
Anushka Sharma

Rex Features

Anushka Sharma has said that wearing expensive designer clothing sends out the wrong message.

The model-turned-actress told Mumbai Mirrorthat flaunting this type of image has a negative influence on her younger fans. 

Sharma commented: "I don't think actresses should flaunt their branded bags. It sets a wrong trend and misleads young girls who cannot afford them.

"They get influenced and thus pressurise their parents to let them work in a call centre, so that they can earn enough money to afford such bags."

The star recently revealed that she bought her first designer purchase while filming last year in the UK, but later felt guilty about the amount she had spent. 

"It took me three days to decide whether to buy it or not. I even harrowed my mum and called her many times in those three days to ask whether I should spend so much on a bag or not."

^^^She's so cute Big smile Not that I have her budget....or her earning potential, but even I often feel very guilty if I buy something that is out of my price range, especially if it is something frivolous, or a "luxury item". 

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

LOL...of course I won't be changing it, Anu....was kidding only..

Yeah we'll watch it...and probably like it too because of our bias...or if we don't, we'll be justifying his dancing skills or something...lol

Errr I dunno if I'll like it honestly.....might like one or two bit portions....but I don't think I'll like it at large....dance toh lagta nahin hoga....like I was saying in that post....it's likely going to be martial arts and acrobatics only.....lol

And apparently they showed Dutta on SBS today walking blindly on the road and banging into a tree.....somewhere there is suddenly so much attention on LTL/Dutta/MR from these SBS waale....and suddenly the forum has random newbies entering it.....my past TV watching history makes me think that this doesn't bode well for the future of the show....more popularity/limelight = everything going down the drain....only certain tucche blind type of fangirls only are the ones left watching it thenLOL

Go to top