Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 121)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
@Nimrah/Mels: You're most welcome, guys! *hugs back*

@Nimrah: Yep he does looks very cute in those bits.....lemme know whichever bits you want avis on and I can make 'em :-)

Oh yeah I'm also getting more interested in 7 khoon maaf now in a sense and I badly want the music to release....daaaaaaaaaarling is stuck in my head like crazy.....lol

@Mels: Aww we were missing you badly too yaar! So you've been busy with endless weddings and family visits? Aww lol.....chalo hope we can catch up some day soon again :-)

Hey Mash *waves* Did you see the new promo of the CID gallantry awards? MR is dancing in a white dhoti with a trishul in his handLOL

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Hey Mash *waves* Did you see the new promo of the CID gallantry awards? MR is dancing in a white dhoti with a trishul in his handLOL

No, I haven't. He's dancing in a dhoti? Shocked *facepalm* What's a trishul?

I'll go chk it out....*anxious muh*
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
A trishul means a trident.....yeah go check out the promo and lemme know what you think.....lol
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Oh God! I don't think anything about it...the promo just had a few teeny weeny glimpses of his performance only...I like that jump-flip thing he did that everyone is talking about...other than that no comments. EEEEKS!! I just hope he doesn't suck at it and make a fool out of himself...ahhh...*anxious mother-hen muh*...
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
LOL everyoneeeeeee loves the jump-turn.....I must be the only one who's not a fan.....haha....I dunno.....feeling kinda apprehensive about this too cuz I see major potential for OTT-ness.....but everyone in the forum is in drool mode....LOL.....I've never really been a fan of MR dancing etc......I rather prefer the guy just talking/smiling :P lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

LOL everyoneeeeeee loves the jump-turn.....I must be the only one who's not a fan.....haha....I dunno.....feeling kinda apprehensive about this too cuz I see major potential for OTT-ness.....but everyone in the forum is in drool mode....LOL.....I've never really been a fan of MR dancing etc......I rather prefer the guy just talking/smiling :P lol

Arey you know HOW difficult it is to that kinda jump-turn?...try it...LOL I didn't exactly loveee anything about the promo...but that bit was the best of the lot. And I'm getting way toooo apprehensive about this after watching the promo....oh well...what's done's done. If he makes a fool of himself...Mish007(ROFL) is getting a PM from Mash007(Cool), telling him not to try dancing again for our sakes...LOL

Edited by incandescence - 16 January 2011 at 12:45pm

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
LOL I'm supposed to like it just cuz it's DIFFICULT to do?? He does all kinds of stunts like that in the show during all the unintentionally hilarious "action" sequences too, man.....never cared for it there either....difficulty ho ya na ho *shrugs*.....waise bhi he's trained in martial arts apparently so I don't think it's a big deal that he did that.

So NOW you don't want him to dance, haan? Pehle toh bada ro rahi thi about why he won't be on JDJ....and now tune change? Kyun? Ab looto maze MR ke "dance" ke....bada shauk tha na dekhne ka? Lo tumhari wish poori ho gayi :P lol

LOL and finally you'll find an excuse to PM him SOMEHOW.....I KNEW it!TongueLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 16 January 2011 at 12:49pm
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

LOL I'm supposed to like it just cuz it's DIFFICULT to do?? He does all kinds of stunts like that in the show during all the unintentionally hilarious "action" sequences too, man.....never cared for it there either....difficulty ho ya na ho *shrugs*.....waise bhi he's trained in martial arts apparently so I don't think it's a big deal that he did that. LOL...I was just kidding, Anu...but I was thinking how difficult it must have been for him, a non-dancer, to do that....oh yeahhh he's trained in martial arts...tabhiii...

So NOW you don't want him to dance, haan? Pehle toh bada ro rahi thi about why he won't be on JDJ....and now tune change? Kyun? Ab looto maze MR ke "dance" ke....bada shauk tha na dekhne ka? Lo tumhari wish poori ho gayi :P lol I just wanted to see him off-screen. But now the prospect of him being bad at something is driving me crazyyy!

LOL and finally you'll find an excuse to PM him SOMEHOW.....I KNEW it!TongueLOL LOLL...main toh aisehi keh rahi thi yaar...waise bhi I don't want to spoil him for all his other fans...Tongue

AreYaar

Go to top