Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 112)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
"Kya kare zindagi isko hum jo mile.....iski jaan kha gaye raat din ke gile
Meri aarzoo kameeni....mere khwaab bhi kameeney....ek dil se dosti thi....yeh huzoor bhi kaminey"

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I like Bips as an actress, and definitely much more than Priyanka.

Her body is great - her legs are toned  like anything...but lately it feels as if her arms are putting on far too much definition - she's starting to look like those lady wrestlers. Or maybe its the clunky clothes in the awards shows. 

And as for posing nude...my standards for her are the same for John - looks nice, but not entirely necessary. But these kinds of covers sell magazines these days. Lately there's this craze in the western world for every two-bit actress (some Brit TV actresses come to mind here) to do the "Demi Moore pregnant nude" pose. When Demi did it, it was bold, tasteful and a statement. When the rest of the world copies her,...it becomes stale and overused. 

But, if we're going to see a nude Bolly actress on a magazine then I would rather see Bips than anyone else, esp. like the likes of PC and Kareena with her "supposed" size-zero bod. Bips is gorgeous....and Bips and John have to be the hottest couple around! 

edit: I thought her performance was the best of all in BAH. Especially loved the scene where she waits for Ranbir to come to their wedding....her emotions were fantastic throughout. Her chem with Ranbir was also the best out of the three, surprising since he was with Deepika at the time. 

Edited by psawyer - 13 January 2011 at 4:21pm
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Abhay Deol: 'Muscles are overrated'

Thursday, January 13 2011, 13:16 GMT
By Anna Krahn, Bollywood Reporter
Abhay Deol
Rex Features
Abhay Deol has slammed Bollywood's obsession with men with large muscles, saying they are overrated.

Speaking to DNA India, the actor said audiences couldn't relate to stars with physiques such as those belonging to Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan.

"They look totally unnatural," he said. "Look at Hollywood - will you ever find a hero sporting muscles? They don't because normal people don't have heavy-duty muscles. 

"It's not natural. How can you look like the guy next door with abs, muscles and cleavage?"

Deol added that he thinks the trend will shift towards a natural look more in keeping with the times.

"This whole obsession with male cleavage in Bollywood is a bit overrated. The bubble will burst soon," said Deol.
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Shah Rukh reconciles with Farah Khan

Wednesday, January 12 2011, 18:31 GMT
By Steven Baker, Bollywood Reporter
Tweet thisDigg thisSend to friendMore options
Farah Khan
Shah Rukh Khan and filmmaker Farah Khan have reportedly reconciled their earlier differences.

According to Mid Day, the Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna star invited the director to his vanity van, after they had not communicated for an extended period. 

A source for the newspaper revealed: "SRK in his usual style hugged and kissed her on the forehead and went back into the van. Farah seemed to look very relieved and happy after the meeting."

The Bollywood celebrities were rumoured to have fallen out after Farah cast Akshay Kumar in her last release Tees Maar Khan.

"We were friends and will always be. There were misunderstandings between us that have been cleared some time ago," said the former choreographer.

^^^If this is true, then awwww. So much for all the scandal and controversy. Cynical maybe, but PR stunt for TMK? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbeth

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Mandira Bedi goes Topless for Vogue!

Thursday, January 13, 2011 | 9:30:36 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 11 Comments
Mandira Bedi goes Topless for Vogue!

Yes we talk of Mandira Bedi! Goin' topless for international fashion magazine Vogue...

As we predicted, Bipasha Basu going topless for Maxim cover has surely set a new trend. The next one in line, and so soon after, is the lady who gained her greatest popularity in becoming a cricket hosting sensation on a panel which had previously been entirely male dominated! Yes we talk of Mandira Bedi, who following suit after Bips, goes topless for international fashion magazine Vogue.

And yet again, there is little more for us to say describing the cover in words - when its out here for you to view, and comment on! 

Okay, now Mandira's doing it too? See, this is what happens. One person does it and it makes a statement. Then all other people promptly follow suit Geek

nimrah IF-Rockerz
nimrah
nimrah

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Hello you all! *waves enthusiastically* 

I haven't logged in here since 4 days, I think.. Coz I get soooo tired when I return from uni because obviously I have been sleeping till 1 or 2pm for the 3 months I've been vella.. aadat kharab hogai hai.. LOL

and I've been watching JDJ, Ankita's choreo is SUCH a loser. I wanted to kill him when he blamed Ankita. Chang was fabbb. Even Sushant was good and omggg, that 4 to Ankita-Nishant in that jive relay was soooo wroong.. They WERE good! and the elimination! W*F! Yana-Salman were still decent! Why are they saving that buddha.. Wacko

and ahem! JA's poster is not good. Thora ajeeb hai.. Confused Saw Mukti Bandhan and Phulwa. MB disappointed me, I was expecting an amaaazing show.. Khair, still watching these two. Kid in Phulwa is such an adorable lil girl.. aand in LTL, where Dutta screams in pain, omgggg it was sooo awesome.. It seriously gave me goosebumps.. and I was all sad about Dutta being in such a state.. 

and no Mash, I wont change my sig.. Tongue I used it first!! BOO! Tongue LOL

and that Abhay article.. Since when did SRK have a muscled chest or a good body or anything? Confused It was just in OSO.. Or Ra.One I guess. even in Don, he wsn't all muscled up.. Confused

*Edit: Love the Sushita backstage avi Anu.. LOL These two are so cute.. Day Dreaming

Edited by nimrah - 14 January 2011 at 7:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Heyyy Nimrah! *hugs*  College keeping you busy, haan? LOL mine's starting next week too so I might not be here that much either....lol

@Vas: Agree....Bips was the best thing about BAH in my opinion....the only character I really enjoyed watching and she acted very well in my opinion.....

LOL@ Abhay.....waise I agree....I dislike this muscle craze in B-town.....SRK-Farah patched up magically? LOL......chalo good for them....hope this drama ends now.

Mandira Bedi going topless as well? Oh lord....overkill....lol
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
SHANKS fans....watch this :P.....Confirmation that they are datingLOL

Go to top