Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 111)

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Mash: I also saw that big CONFESSION of Suhana's....mega RETARDED scene....I had the urge to slap the hell out of Ishaan like a million times in that scene....and the end when he was latko-ing from that railing was BEYOND intolerably cringe-inducing *pukes*....ughhh why did I click on that random related video on YT? *headdesk*

*sits on the like button for this one* I felt like the only idiot who wasn't gushing at the scene ... it was THAT annoying. I couldn't even bear to watch through it all ... Thank god for small mercies like the FF button ... aaj ka episode dekhne ki himmat hi nahin hui ...

Originally posted by psawyer

LadyM - ROFL....shubh shubh bolo....agar goli lag gayi toh bechari Bips ka kya hoga???LOL And man, I'm a John fan in the sense that I *like* him....but that yellow chaddi sequence was Sleepy in fact that whole opening song was Sleepy

Bips ka kya hona hai ... aaj John toh kal Don Cool

Btw speaking of Bips, did y'all see her recent photo on some magazine's cover page? She looks desperate ... nothing else.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
LOL LadyM, you mean Bipasha's recent backless cover?? I didn't think it was that bad....pretty classily photographed....unlike many of PC's recent photoshoots where she ends up coming off like a wannabe tramp with her eternally mosquito bitten lips drawn into a poutLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbeth

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Mujhe toh yeh samajh mein nahin aata how ppl TOLERATE this crap...go to the SGP forum aur wahaan pe gun gaan lage huye hain of this MAHA RETARDED scene/epi....clearly "lowe" is blinddddddddWackoLOL.....the level of discussion in that forum has plummetted more than ever....Sleepy

The forum has totally gone in the abyss ... there is no point in posting anything anymore. I was so mad at Ishaan and his silly grin throughout Suhana's confession that I felt like slapping him silly. The scene could've been handled poignantly. But nahin ... they HAD to make it look cartoonish ... it wasn't sweet, it wasn't cute ... it was irritating and annoying ... grrrrrrrr Angry

Pata nahin kyun Anu ... but I don't like to see nude photos where the model covers her assets to reveal just enough to pique curiosity... I am not prude or anything ...*shrugs* Lekin I felt Karishma's recent picture looked more sophisticated.

Re: PC - LOLzz ... so true!

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 January 2011 at 1:43pm
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

LOL LadyM, you mean Bipasha's recent backless cover?? I didn't think it was that bad....pretty classily photographed....unlike many of PC's recent photoshoots where she ends up coming off like a wannabe tramp with her eternally mosquito bitten lips drawn into a poutLOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL You mean the trout pout?? Yeah, I know what you mean...

LadyM - lol. I saw it. It's classily shot, like Anu says, but still, what's the need for it? I feel that of the last few years Bips has got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay desperate - film ho na ho, she performs at every single awards function, wearing scantily glad leather and looking more and more muscular each time. Methinks she's been spending far too much time with her weights and not enough acting....
incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

ROFL You mean the trout pout?? Yeah, I know what you mean...

LadyM - lol. I saw it. It's classily shot, like Anu says, but still, what's the need for it? I feel that of the last few years Bips has got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay desperate - film ho na ho, she performs at every single awards function, wearing scantily glad leather and looking more and more muscular each time. Methinks she's been spending far too much time with her weights and not enough acting....

@bold...I haven't really seen Bips in any recent award function or at any event but I like her well-toned built. I would love to get legs and arms as well-shaped as her...LOL
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
@LadyM: The family members have all turned into such manipulative retards that I can't even recognize them anymore.....and yeah they've made Suhana sooooooooooo dumb....they talk about "evolving" a character, so Suhana's "evolved" as a good "cook/bahu/wife" maybe but she is stupider than ever? More stupid than anything to me right now is how she can give those love filled expressions to that loser champu hanging from a railing...YUCKS! They've DESTROYED this show COMPLETELY.

@Vas/LadyM: Regarding Bips....yeah I know there's no need for it but she's a model first and she's done many such campaigns in the past also.....John's shirtless in every second pic but the same standards don't seem to apply to him....hmmm.....either ways, I think Bipasha's handled herself well....she comes across as an intelligent woman unlike PC's artificial cloying coy behavior which puts me off now.....yes she's become more muscled over the years, but she never had a petite figure to begin with but she still has a good body and I liked some of her recent roles like her role in BAH.....even if she has a tiny role role in a movie, she usually holds her own well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescence

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
I like Bips well-toned athletic figure as well ... in fact I would kill for such a figure :-) It is 1000 times better than size zero craze ... *rolls eyes*

In fact in Dhoom she looked hotter than Ash ...

Mujhe bas yeh picture accha nahi laga ... I don't like pictures like these in general.

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Oh, do you have a link or someething for that pic Lady M..now I'm curious.

Go to top