Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 110)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Bhai see, we never got a confirmed news that he WAS really leaving...even that was never 'officially' confirmed....ab yeh news bhi aisehi hai...hawa main teer...lets see...waise it could be publicity stunt...I heard Colors team did it with Uttran as well.

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Aw Fivr - so sorry to hear about your contaminations! And congrats for your hard work over the last 8 months! Clap

Hi all! *waves* Hi Tanu....I'm Vasu/Vas Smile

LadyM - ROFL....shubh shubh bolo....agar goli lag gayi toh bechari Bips ka kya hoga???LOL And man, I'm a John fan in the sense that I *like* him....but that yellow chaddi sequence was Sleepy in fact that whole opening song was Sleepy

Edited by psawyer - 13 January 2011 at 1:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahtheta

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Bhai see, we never got a confirmed news that he WAS really leaving...even that was never 'officially' confirmed....ab yeh news bhi aisehi hai...hawa main teer...lets see...waise it could be publicity stunt...I heard Colors team did it with Uttran as well.

Naaah this case is different from Uttaran.....Uttaran ki woh maha pathetic lead actress Ichha being bumped off is still believable cuz the show runs on that vamp TAPPU I thinkLOL....but I don't think this LTL thing was a publicity stunt....those idiots just didn't seem to have banked on the amount of popularity Dutta/MR will gain....cuz MR himself confirmed that he was initially signed on for 6 months....then another six months ki extension ho gayi till Dec. and now another 2 months till Feb.....so I think it's for the channel/PH to work this out.

Btw MR DID confirm that he's leaving in Feb.....on his FB account and even in that comment he left in the TB article since now it's proved that was himLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Mash: I also saw that big CONFESSION of Suhana's....mega RETARDED scene....I had the urge to slap the hell out of Ishaan like a million times in that scene....and the end when he was latko-ing from that railing was BEYOND intolerably cringe-inducing *pukes*....ughhh why did I click on that random related video on YT? *headdesk*

@bold...That's the word. Everyone of them was acting like a retard. And today's epi....ughhhh...seriously even I feel like killing him...he's such a champuram!! And they have even turned Suhana into a cartoon now. Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahLadyMcbethAreYaar

incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Soooo Fivr/Anu...are you guys planning to...like...send MR a PM or something now that he's on IF?
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Soooo Fivr/Anu...are you guys planning to...like...send MR a PM or something now that he's on IF?

LMAO are you kidding me? Never in a million years.....I'm deffo not THAT type of fangirl, dudeLOL....I'm happy enough being a fan from a distanceLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescence

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Arey...Why won't I talk to you Lady M...lol...I'm just a bit disoriented and I was never a good hi-bye sort of a person anyway...lol...BTW did you watch Suhana's confession epi...I did. It was sooooooooo annoying and even today's epi was irritating...watched half of it...wanted to kill Ishan when he was being all 'shy' because his wife just publicly told him she loves him...anyway what do you expect from a guy who talks to a freakin TEDDY BEAR?!

Actually I was cringing all through it ... it was indeed annoying ... in fact I FF'ed most of it to get through it. Pata nahin kyun ... it just seemed very weird. I didn't like the idea of Suhana declaring her love for Ishaan infront of everyone. It should've been a private affair, if at all ... The hanging from the balcony looked so fake that I was traumatized enough not to watch today's episode at all. 

Fivr - Awww ... that sucks dude! I would hate for all my work to go down the drain. Does that mean you have to start over? Have you tried finding out the root cause for repeated contamination episodes? I am truly feeling bad for you ...

Anu - I cannot wait to watch Bones again. Hannah looks like she's acting like an insecure 15 year old teenager who is jealous of her rival ... Dead I will be glad to see her finally go ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nureat01

@Mash: I also saw that big CONFESSION of Suhana's....mega RETARDED scene....I had the urge to slap the hell out of Ishaan like a million times in that scene....and the end when he was latko-ing from that railing was BEYOND intolerably cringe-inducing *pukes*....ughhh why did I click on that random related video on YT? *headdesk*

@bold...That's the word. Everyone of them was acting like a retard. And today's epi....ughhhh...seriously even I feel like killing him...he's such a champuram!! And they have even turned Suhana into a cartoon now. Sleepy

Mujhe toh yeh samajh mein nahin aata how ppl TOLERATE this crap...go to the SGP forum aur wahaan pe gun gaan lage huye hain of this MAHA RETARDED scene/epi....clearly "lowe" is blinddddddddWackoLOL.....the level of discussion in that forum has plummetted more than ever....Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescenceLadyMcbeth

Go to top