Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 106)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Aww thanks yaar.....remember we were discussing this scene a few days back? Those bits really touched me and I wanted to make something on it....was going through old DN scenes ka nostalgia again....watching a lot of pre-FR stuff.....ahh I freakin LOVE the angst and soulfulness in this storyDay Dreaming

LOL yeah I get the sense that MR must have just been passing by when he got dragged into taking his picture....MV probably was more forward in posing for many....lol....he doesn't even look fully prepared for this pic....it's like someone snapped it in a hurry....the quality is ok for a sig I guess but the shot is long distance and it would have been nicer to have a larger/more HQ pic to be able to put their faces more clearly in the sig. Do you want a sig on this pic?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
UH-MAZING SRK-Kajol (Rahul-Anjali) VM by Roz!

Ahh this reminds me of being 13 and MAD about wanting to watch this movie when it came out....LOL.....SRK-Kajol fan for life I am seriously :P

She's summarized the whole story of the movie so beautifully in this vid.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
LOL this looks funny......I want to watch this show whenever it airs.

Ranveer, Anushka and Shahid

Shahid charms Anushka

Shahid charms Anushka

Ranveer and Anushka

Ranveer and Anushka

Shah Rukh, Ranveer Singh and Shahid

Anushka and Ranveer Singh

And just to add....I sooooooo LOVE the way Ranveer does the 'aevein aevein' move....even SRK-Shahid can't match it....lol....he does it in this like total KHUL KE baraatiyon wala style.....it's so fun to watch.

And I love the color of Anushka's dress....so pretty.

Edited by nureat01 - 12 January 2011 at 8:25pm

nimrah

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Mash and any other MR fangirls here: MR won an award at last!Party

Really? Wowww!! I don't know which award he won but he totally deserve it!

And I really like how you said 'Mash and any other MR fangirls'...LOL

Originally posted by nureat01

John fans...*ahem* Mash? :P Drool away :P

John Abraham's new film poster - FORCE

John Abraham's new film poster - FORCE

I'm not a John fan. I just like him. Anddd why only *ahem* Mash? Nimrah is a proper fan...why do every hot man reminds you instantly of me? Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Oye someone's here?? Heyyy Mash *hugs* How's the house renovation going?

Yep MR won this Lions Gold award or something yesterday.....he really does deserve it....glad he won something at last!

btw even better news.....apparently MR had a meeting with the PH and he's not leaving! :D....

LOL I can't help it....somehow when I think of DROOLING over John....your name first comes to my mind :P....Nimrah bhi pucci fan hai but drool toh tum hi zyada karti ho :P lol

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
This show is starting to look more and more rigged.....no way would Salman-Yana be eliminated at this point otherwise...who the HELL is still voting for SHEKHAR?! *headdesk*

Jhalak sees another shocker of an elimination...

Thursday, January 13, 2011 | 3:11:07 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 63 Comments Jhalak sees another shocker of an elimination...

After Krushna Abhishek's elimination last week, Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa loses another favorite..

Next week's episode of Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa will bring out the best from all the contestants, as they have to sizzle on stage to the popular numbers of the great dancer and actor, Madhuri Dixit. The episode will be a tribute to the sensational and ever lasting dancer in Madhuri.

But the one contestant who missed out a chance to be part of this memorable episode is Yana Gupta and her choreographer, Salman.

Yes, you got it right!! Yana who delivered a decent performance last week even after Salman hurt his leg was the unlucky one to bite the dust in today's shoot. Yana and Salman were touted to be one of the favourites in this season's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, and had been appreciated by the judges time and again.

Our source tells us, "Yana, Ankita Lokhande and Daya Shetty were in the bottom three this time".

Mahhi Vij who is Madhuri's 'Chota Packet Bada Dhamaal' will perform on the very popular number 'Ek Do Teen'. Daya will perform on a medley of Madhuri songs which include songs like 'Humko Aaj Kal Hai', 'Kambhe Jaisi Khadi Hai' etc..

However, Yana need not lose hope as we hear that she bags the highest chance of getting back to the show thro' the Wild Card.

With this, Jhalak loses yet another talent in Yana after the shocking elimination of Krushna Abhishek last week..
incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
LOL...At least you should realize I won't be drooling over a pic like that....waise bhi I'm not exactly a fan as I said.....Yeah, I do think he's hot but actually I find him more cute than hot...
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
LOL no reaction to the news that MR isn't leaving? Waah Mash....LOL

Go to top