Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 105)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Aww congrats, Fivr! That's so nice that your 8 months of work is now bearing fruit :-)

LOL the poster doesn't make me uncomfortable but amuses me....lol....he's looking so overmuscled hulk-like in this....haha.....maybe we're both from a village that we can't appreciate the 'hawtness' ;-) lol

Did you hear about MR winning that award?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-LadyMcbeth

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Aww congrats, Fivr! That's so nice that your 8 months of work is now bearing fruit :-)

I know dude! I didn't present it - the post doc for my group compiled the data and analysed it because I'm too busy with the actually data acquiring/experimental setup part of it. But to see ALL of what I did up there and to see it make sense and work was great. LOL

LOL the poster doesn't make me uncomfortable but amuses me....lol....he's looking so overmuscled hulk-like in this....haha.....maybe we're both from a village that we can't appreciate the 'hawtness' ;-) lol

LOL!!! Hawtness choro, we are from the village because we can't understand the lowe that's hiding underneath that cloak of hawtness! Pakka dehati hain hum! ROFL

Did you hear about MR winning that award?

I did! That's the first thing I saw when I logged on this morning. MR so deserves it!! I was wondering who else was in the running with him? Just curious.. I am so glad he's finally recognized for his work. He is an acceptional actor - certainly more than any dil-ka-dactar, lub-you jee or any other Excel college go-ers. And to see THEM being recognized before him is just ridiculous. Confused

Edited by -Fivr- - 12 January 2011 at 3:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
I dunno who else was in the running with him yaar.....I wonder if these things even had nominations :S lol....but yeah I'm also very glad to see him win an award at last cuz he more than deserves it.  Star One ke chindi losers ki toh baat hi rehne dein.....I saw someone in the bolly forum wishing that Maaneeeeeet had won this awardWackoLOL

Did you see the MR-MV pic from the awards ceremony? First time I think I've seen these two off-screen together at some party/awards thing....otherwise toh sirf SBB etc. segments mein hi dikhte hain....lol

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

I dunno who else was in the running with him yaar.....I wonder if these things even had nominations :S lol....but yeah I'm also very glad to see him win an award at last cuz he more than deserves it.  Star One ke chindi losers ki toh baat hi rehne dein..... I saw someone in the bolly forum wishing that Maaneeeeeet had won this awardWackoLOL

Lol! They would probably qualify for the "hawtest jodi" award araam sey.. Prominent actor waley award ka pata nahi.. ROFL

Did you see the MR-MV pic from the awards ceremony? First time I think I've seen these two off-screen together at some party/awards thing....otherwise toh sirf SBB etc. segments mein hi dikhte hain....lol

They  had a picture together?! Kahan, kidhar!! Is meeting ki wajah sey I had no idea k kya ho raha hai.. I would love to see them together - warna you're right, sari off screen pictures are of Mahi with JB. Mishal toh pakka antisocial hai - jaisey fans waisi celebrity.. ROFL
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
@Fivr: I found it in the gallery and posted it in that SBS thread....here you go:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1588617&PID=38063608&#38063608

LOL@ MR being pucca anti-social....haha...maybe that's why I like him so much :P.....jokes apart, he's affable enough in interviews otherwise but yeah he doesn't seem to go seeking for publicity otherwise....LOL....in a way it's good....I'm sick of overexposed celebrities and their pics in every second event.

Edited by nureat01 - 12 January 2011 at 3:45pm

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
OMI-GOSH!! They're matching!!! How freaking cute is that!! And he looks so good in that purple.. *sigh* Day Dreaming

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
LOLL yeah they're matching-matching....haha....probably a funny co-incidence....they do look adorable although I wish MR was smiling more....MV looks really cute though....and I wish we had a bigger/clearer picture....this is the ONLY MR pic available from the event you know....miraculously with MV....lol...there's manyyyyyyy solo MV ones to be found....but none of MR *sigh* lol

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

LOLL yeah they're matching-matching....haha....probably a funny co-incidence....they do look adorable although I wish MR was smiling more....MV looks really cute though....and I wish we had a bigger/clearer picture....this is the ONLY MR pic available from the event you know....miraculously with MV....lol...there's manyyyyyyy solo MV ones to be found....but none of MR *sigh* lol

Mahi does seem a lot more of a camera person than MR. She's usually the one in the news the most - kis na kisi wajah sey. MR beechara sirf LTL k kaamon sey hi news mein ata hai.. Lol. So if I were to venture a guess, I'd say that Mahi probably went at the camera while MR stayed in the "back".. And yehi aik iklauti picture hai humari kismat mein. But I don't think this is clear enough for nice sigs, is it? Confused I remember you saying that clearer pictures are needed for good sigs.

Waise I love the icons (?) you have of that attack scene between DN during their first mulaqat.. Big smile

AreYaar

Go to top