Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 102)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
@Vas: Oh nahin yaar....totally slipped my mind....I'll go watch them now.

Originally posted by psawyer

some people I know post an update nearly every hour, on the stupidest of things - I'm going to work now, I'm cold, I'm hungry so I ate a packet of Skittles....I mean seriously?! I do not give a rat's ass! It's a wonder these people have any life to speak of!

Word!  I seriously do NOT give a rat's ass either! I DON'T freakin wanna know every useless detail of ppl's lives...and I'm least interested in posting random stupid details of my life on these sites either....I just don't see the point....I think this whole wave of social networking has just turned ppl into easy stalkers....everyone is nosy by nature....these sites provide them with a platform to supposedly 'express' themselves but very few ppl use that to post ACTUAL intelligent thoughts/expressions....most ppl just start to think of themselves as some kind of superstars jinke life ki details everyoneeeeee wants to know....heck I don't want to know the details of the lives of so called superstars either....I don't care what coffee you're drinking, how many times you went to the gym, which person you're trying to suck up to now, which random picture of yourself you're obsessed with now....I really DON'T CARE.....Twitter toh anyways annoys me cuz it murders the english language as well along with the texting/sms generation anyways but I now really dislike FB as well cuz it's gone totally psycho with all these apps and every random idiot on the world on it.....it used to be so simple when i was in college....now it's just madness....and I feel like staying away from it other than for staying in touch with some friends and family like you do too.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey LadyM and Sarah *waves* How's it going?

Edited by nureat01 - 11 January 2011 at 12:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-incandescencepsawyer

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Word....but yeah exactly even Ragini's charm as Suhana can't bring me to watch the show anymore cuz the soul of SGP was the amazing Kashyap family and the family also now irritates the hell out of me along with their laadla Ishaan *barfs*....BM and dadaji ka whole "Sona plan" was too dumb for words and really made the characters annoying and OTT......killed everything....the premise and basis of Ishaan-Suhana's relationship all got too pathetic for words....I don't even understand how ppl can root for them or this show anymore. Exactly Anu .... the entire Kashyap parivar lost my respect the moment they brought Sona into this household and started treating her like the Queen of England. The entire premise of Ishaan-Suhana's love looks staged. Yes they needed a catalyst but not at the cost of putting your own daughter-in-law down. *shakes head in disgust* The only reason I might watch SGP post confession is because of the funny sequence in OBS.

There's nothing for you to watch? I thought you were watching desi TwilightLOL....ab nahin dekh rahe?TongueLOL LOL ... *admits shame-facedly* I still watch it here and there - like one episode a week ... usse age toh even my patience wears out.

I'm watching LTL till MR is there.....and Bones will be back in another 10 days so that's good I guess. ... I cannot wait to watch Bones again. Also will start watching my other serials like White Collar and Royal Pains etc ... they are so much better to watch than the desi serials.

Btw ... check out this promo of a new English movie called "Just Go With It" .... for a change it's Hollywood who's been bitten by the "inspiration" bug.

Edit: Hi Anu, Mash, Vasu, Sarah and anyone else I might be missing ... Hug

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 11 January 2011 at 12:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by incandescence

Fivr...Is MR on Twitter?

LMAO why are you asking Fivr this? You should ask Fatty....she tracks Kavi on Twitter....agar MR hota toh PUCCA she would have tracked himLOL.....I don't think he is on there....he's on FB from what I've read. Kyun? Do you want to bug him on Twitter? :P

I thought she'd know about it. No, I'm not going to bug him. I'm too arrogant to bug a celebrity..LOL I was just wondering if he's on it..and if he is, what's he tweeting about...LOL

Originally posted by -Fivr-

Yaar Mash, main khud Twitter pe nahi hoon toh I have no idea k Mishal hai ya nahi.. *doobs in chullu bhaar paani* I actually don't really know how that site works - it's not very user friendly from what little I've seen of it.. LOL Bolo toh pata lagaon?! Embarrassed

Yeah, it really isn't user-friendly. It took me a week just to figure out how to 'follow' someone or how to 'tweet'...And it's been months since I made an account on it but I haven't 'tweeted' anyone yet. I was deleting my account today so was asking it aisehi....

-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
@LadyM: LOLL that's a funny trailer....I like Jennifer Aniston's bits in it....but which movie is it inspired from? I couldn't tell :S lol

Edited by nureat01 - 11 January 2011 at 12:40pm
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Fivr...Is MR on Twitter?

LMAO why are you asking Fivr this? You should ask Fatty....she tracks Kavi on Twitter....agar MR hota toh PUCCA she would have tracked himLOL.....I don't think he is on there....he's on FB from what I've read. Kyun? Do you want to bug him on Twitter? :P

I thought she'd know about it. No, I'm not going to bug him. I'm too arrogant to bug a celebrity..LOL I was just wondering if he's on it..and if he is, what's he tweeting about...LOL

LOL this guy says he hardly gets time to watch TV....Twitter pe yeh kya karega?LOL  Somehow he doesn't strike me as the kind of person to post random thoughts unless someone ASKS him a questionLOL.....if he does leave LTL by next month, then he might join it....maybe to network for his bollywood ambitions naaLOL

-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
@Vasu/Anu: I think I love you guys!! Hug I'm so glad I'm not the only "weirdo" who has developed a dislike for FB in addition to the already existing dislike for Twitter. I thought mera hi screw dheela tha that I didn't care about the "who wore what when they went where after which they did what" kind of bakwass.. *relieved muh* LOL

@Mash: Yaar I toh don't even know how to FIND someone on that thing, let alone follow. And aik baar I went on there (during this past vacation) because this one talk show host (Conan for those that know) was doing a live tweet of his show and I just figured dekh loon kya kar raha hai and I couldn't even FIND him!! I had to wait till he spelled out the address to the direct link again just before commercials to find him. And bass that's the only time I used it.. ROFL

Lol, you were on Twitter?! I would so follow you, O Lady-of-Superior-Taste! *awed muh* LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahLadyMcbethpsawyerAreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Remember the Salman, Katrina and Sushmita movie called, "Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya"? It had songs like Just Chill, Laga Laga, Laga Re ... and so on. This movie trailer seems like a frame to frame copy of Salman's movie. LOL ...

Edit: Add me to the mix of weird people who stay away from FB and Twitter ... As much as I get irritated with my cousins who use FB subah sham to check in on people's statuses, I am determined to stay away from that evil ...

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 11 January 2011 at 12:53pm

-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
@Fivr: LOL *hugs back* Great minds think alikeWink....us FEW great minds *smug self praising muh*CoolROFL

Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Remember the Salman, Katrina and Sushmita movie called, "Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya"? It had songs like Just Chill, Laga Laga, Laga Re ... and so on. This movie trailer seems like a frame to frame copy of Salman's movie. LOL ...

Ohhhh that movie?? LOL wow watching the whole thing in a NON over the top colorful manner without Salman Khan's epileptic dancing style I couldn't even tell that the plot is similarROFLROFL.....Adam Sandler looks like an Oscar-worthy subtle actor in comparison to Salman's OTT antics in that movieLOL.....And Jennifer is playing Sushmita's character? lol....Katrina ki english version doesn't seem as insane as her character in the movie....goodLOL....but wait....where's Sohail ka dumb character? Are the kids supposed to be Sohail's replacement?ROFL

-Fivr-

Go to top