Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 100)

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Vasu: LOL that question is not easy to answer....I miss India cuz it's my home....I grew up there....in Punjab.....and life and everything was just so much happier there.....and in the U.S. we've gotten different opportunities to grow...and in a sense I've gotten used to the lifestyle here.

Thanks for the links.....I'll try to check them out.

You know Vas....all that you are saying about characterization....I agree with you and I know it's futile to keep telling you this cuz you're not interested but once again I'll say if you ever watched Dutta as a character carefully, you'd see why he is such a special character above all the typical cliches of 'male leads' on TV currently.

LOL, maybe so....but now with the supposed rumours that he's leaving (is that still the case?), do I really want to go back and watch the show, possibly get invested in it and then have to let him and the show go?? In the past it has so happened that I have started watching a show (Privileged, Tujkho Hai Salaam Zindagi, Amber Dhara etc) and almost immediately after I do so, it ends LOL Cry I end up getting invested in it and then I have to let it go....some kind of strange curse OuchLOL...and I sense that for me to get invested in LTL or the specific MR story anyway....I would have to watch it largely from the beginning, and then by the time I am caught up, he will be gone. 

Aaah, I can't really imagine how it must be for you - I've only ever lived in England...was born and brought up here and haven't lived anywhere else. Least of all India, so for me, London will always be home Tongue

By the way, Happy Hundred! 

Edited by psawyer - 11 January 2011 at 9:26am

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I think whether he leaves or not, it is a story and a character worth watching......for example, R.com has already ended but I would still recommend it to everyone to watch it cuz it was a fantastic show.....in the same sense, whether MR leaves or not (it hasn't been officially confirmed yet), the character of Dutta and the way he portrayed it will remain very special and it's something worth watching in my opinion......

LOL KSG's hobbies have indeed remained the same....only thing that's changed are those "hawt" eyebrows of his.....ROFL Oh the wonders of waxingLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-incandescencepsawyer

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Anu...Did you watch today's epi? Is it worth watching or should I just skip it?
psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I think whether he leaves or not, it is a story and a character worth watching......for example, R.com has already ended but I would still recommend it to everyone to watch it cuz it was a fantastic show.....in the same sense, whether MR leaves or not (it hasn't been officially confirmed yet), the character of Dutta and the way he portrayed it will remain very special and it's something worth watching in my opinion......Hmmm, point to be noted; though in a sense you could say that R.com was a) a complete show in itself, like a season anyway, and that it b) had a fairly complete ending. Of course, I wish it would come back, but in a sense a new viewer could go into it knowing that the story will end in a somewhat logical manner. In the case of LTL, there will be the whole (if he does leave) "who will replace him", "what tracks will come next", "what will happen to Nakku" etc which will detract from the previous story. However, I get what you're saying about the Dutta journey being enough in and of itself. As my namesake P. Sawyer once said, "Every song ends...but that's no reason not to enjoy the music"! Maybes, maybes, maybes....

LOL KSG's hobbies have indeed remained the same....only thing that's changed are those "hawt" eyebrows of his.....ROFL Oh the wonders of waxingLOL Well, that and the name of his girlfriend du jour! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Anu...Did you watch today's epi? Is it worth watching or should I just skip it?

lol I haven't watched it myself....and I don't really feel like either cuz it seems like they didn't show much of Dutta....wohi same extended scene with the doctor bandaging him....I don't think i want to watch that and the rest toh was Nakku's don-giri which I'm even less interested in watching...so I think I'll just skip and watch old epis.....was watching the dhongi pandit track ke epis last nightLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Fivr...Is MR on Twitter?

-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Fivr...Is MR on Twitter?

LMAO why are you asking Fivr this? You should ask Fatty....she tracks Kavi on Twitter....agar MR hota toh PUCCA she would have tracked himLOL.....I don't think he is on there....he's on FB from what I've read. Kyun? Do you want to bug him on Twitter? :P

-Fivr-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Well, that and the name of his girlfriend du jour! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

LOL true.....but biggest change toh has been appearance.....I remember when I first read him being cast in DMG, I was like SHARAD?! That creepster with the GIANT bushy eyebrows?LOL....KSG ne eyebrows kya wax kiye, his entire life turned aroundROFL

Go to top