Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! (Page 10)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Has Dutta been snubbing Baji since?! Like abhi I'm on the 23rd wala episode.. Toh he's telling Baji not to interfere in his life and work.. Does this continue all the way to present episodes..? Stern Smile Beechara Baji.. Dutta ki loyalty mein mara gaya.. Ouch And he was no match for Kala..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Originally posted by nureat01

I can't believe ppl in the JDJ forum are calling Sushant the KSG of this seasonConfused

I'm sensing a lot of resentment from ppl in the forum towards Sushant cuz of his high scores and fan following.....I'm amazed ppl can't see the difference.....Sushant can DANCE, hello! And to actually compare Sushant or his fanbase to KSG types is such an insult.

@bold: *gags* *chokes* *throws up*

What nonsense yaar! I saw his performance - the horror one that you posted. If that isn't brilliance I don't know what is! And to compare him to KSG?! I am sorry, kis angle sey?! Dead Why are fan bases on IF so insecure?! Kaheen kisi aur celebrity ki tareef shuru nahi hui k they start feeling threatened for their own favorites! I swear someone needs to teach IF the meaning of the term "coexistence".. *rolls eyes*

I really dunno yaar.....apparently KSG has become the automatic benchmark to compare popularity toConfusedLOL

But it's so funny.....the Sushant AT in the JDJ forum barely has reached 50 pages....how can this even BEGIN to be compared to the billion and one KSG ATs eating up the forum pages last seasonConfusedLOL......

Sushant is a sane guy....with SANE fans....kahaan bechaare ko KSG ki category mein fit kar diyaOuchLOL

Co-existence aur woh bhi IF pe?? *dies laughing*TongueLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-nimrahincandescence

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Has Dutta been snubbing Baji since?! Like abhi I'm on the 23rd wala episode.. Toh he's telling Baji not to interfere in his life and work.. Does this continue all the way to present episodes..? Stern Smile Beechara Baji.. Dutta ki loyalty mein mara gaya.. Ouch And he was no match for Kala..

LOL oh yessssss....he's been snubbing him BIG TIME....poor Baaji.....Dutta has told him that he doesn't need him in his work anymore and instead he's made Suds his right hand manROFLROFLROFLROFL

Jokes apart......yeah feel terrible for Baaji.....Dutta yelled at him really meanly yesterday and he was crying and about to leave PN tooOuchOuch

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
LOL!! Poori duniya k armies aik saath reh leti hain.. IF k fan groups hi anokhey hain jo baat baat pe aik dosre ka gala dabane pe utar atey hain.. *shakes head*

nimrahincandescenceAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL oh yessssss....he's been snubbing him BIG TIME....poor Baaji.....Dutta has told him that he doesn't need him in his work anymore and instead he's made Suds his right hand manROFLROFLROFLROFL

Jokes apart......yeah feel terrible for Baaji.....Dutta yelled at him really meanly yesterday and he was crying and about to leave PN tooOuchOuch

LMAO! Shifty-eyed Sudarshan is the right hand man?!?! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Us k toh sarey khuwab poorey ho gaye hongai! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I hope Baji does leave - I hope he leaves silently and Dutta realizes what a mess he's made. I've noticed that Dutta treats Baji at a harsher scale than everyone else - just like he measures himself at a harsher scale too. If he won't let himself get away with something, he doesn't let Baji get away with too. And kisi bhi cheez ka ghussa ho, he always projects it on Baji. I think if Baji leaves, then Dutta will realize the fact that he used Baji as his emotional punching bag and not everything Baji was yelled at for was actually his fault. (Like that mithai-fiasco at Diwali.. Confused)

But then this also shows just how close he is to Baji - for a man like Dutta who thinks the world is full of scum bags.. for that man to expect such high standards from one man just goes to show exactly how much that one man is trusted and revered in his eyes. You know the whole warped logic parents use - we love you so we expect great things from you.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Sorry for gaayabing....heated debate in JDJ section....lol

Yeah Baaji tried to leave....but AS and her emosonalllllllll atyachaaaaaaaaaar.....LOL....bechara was left with no chance....had to stay back......but yeah, Dutta will only realize his worth in his absence now it seems.....I miss DuJiiiiiiiiiii :((.....that epi made me miss them even more cuz they showed all those flashbacks of the good days *sigh*

And yes, very true about Dutta....he holds two ppl in particular to VERY high standards....ek Baaji and then Nakku....and wohi toh saari problem hai....he trusted them implicitly....and they hid such a big thing from him......the LAST ppl he expected to lie to him....did just that....he can't get over it.....but it's fascinating to watch from a storyline POV....all these characteristics and flaws the characters have...you can understand everyone's POV....that's what makes it so interesting.

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Debate in the JDJ section?! Kahan?! Kidhar!!

I'm at that photo-hanging fiasco episode abhi and Dutta has such a flare for dramatics when he's drunk! Kanch utha k "Ye raha mera pyaar".. *shakes head* ROFLROFL 

*sigh* But the poor guy is hurting.. There is no doubting that. And so is Nakku. Kya dead lock hai - both of them have their reasons and each is valid in it's own right.. Ouch

I know I'm very late in this but WHAT THE HELL was up with AS here?! I mean Dutta goes to meet with that goon himself and Kala does her manipulation with trying to blame Baji and Naku for Dutta's reaction.. And AS actually gives them a "look" before she puts down the reciever and heads up?! Seriously?!?!? Has this woman forgotten that SHE made Nakku stand down in search of a more appropriate time that would be suggested by her?! "Surakhsha kawach" khud ko chahiyeh tha, aur ab nakhra Nakku/Baji pe utar raha hai? Stern Smile

nimrahincandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
LOL nothing much....wohi Sushant wala topic....

Areyyyyyyy AS is going to piss you off even more....just watch.....seriously her behavior in these epis did it for me.....I have no sympathy for her two-faced selfish antics anymoreDead Very conveniently she shifts the blame to Nakku anytime she feels that Nakku isn't doing enough of a good job being a "suraksha kavach"....then magically she gets happy with her again once Nakku takes a bullet for Dutta....how convenient of herWackoLOL

Go to top