Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

@LadyM: WHAT chemistry yaar!! The guy has NO expressions - NO intensity.. He looks so bored all the time - like he couldn't care less. How is there any passion in there.. πŸ˜• At least KSG managed to look hormonal when the need "aroused" itself.. Yahan toh woh bhi nahi hota.. *shakes head* I guess people can really see what they want to see sometimes..

I wanted to watch White Collar yesterday but stuff came up and I never got the chance. The episode is recorded though so I'll be watching it tonight once I get home. Just tell me this - does Mozzie make it..? *hopeful muh*.. He's such a fun character..🀣
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Aha! Found one!

[quote=sarah1024]Today's Ghodi in a nutshell ...

SCENE 1

Damini's ex-fiance: Muahahahahaha! So Prithvi, Sameer and Varun are brothers. And those losers think they're so smart for fooling around with the three chicks to avenge their father's death, eh? Now they'll see who is the REAL smartass here! *evil laughter*

SCENE 2

Prithvi: Whenever we try to hurt those girls, WE feel the pain.

Sameer: I know bhaiyya. I thought I'd marry princess purity and dump her. But she's so damn loyal, angelic, sweet, perfect and pure - no wait, cancel pure out of that list - so how can I break her heart? *sigh*

Varun: Same here bhaiyya. Actually, technically I shouldn't even be feeling guilty because I haven't done ANYTHING to hurt or manipulate Roshni, unlike you two. But meh, my character and dialogues have always been pointless so why should today be any different.  

SCENE 3:

*PB answer's Sameer's cell phone, turns on the loud speaker*

Avni's voice: HI JAI! OMG I AM SO TENSED! JAI CAN WE PLZ PLZ TELL MY SISTER? CAN WE PLZ TELL HER YOU KNOCKED ME UP?

*Sameer enters the room and hears that*

Prithvi: 😑

Sameer: *gulp*

Varun: πŸ˜•

SCENE 4

*PB, Sameer and Varun are somewhere outside at night*

Prithvi: You horny little pig! *raises hand to slap Sameer*

Varun: *grab's PB's hand* No bhaiyya, let's hear what he has to say! I'm sure he meant well - the local store probably ran out of contraceptives that night!

Prithvi: Don't blame it on the store! Sameer is a low life loser with no morals. I didn't think he'd stoop so low!

Sameer: Ela Gujral was a b***h, okay? She killed our daddy. My actions were justified.

Prithvi: Yo, retard - Ela was the b***h, not the girls! Why did you taint the angelic one?

Sameer: I got carried away. When Ela didn't care about our daddy then why should we care about her girls?

Varun: Why am I even in this scene?

Prithvi: Thank god Varun and I aren't as morally corrupt as you are!

Sameer: Oh yeah? Don't tell me you weren't planning to screw Damini on your wedding night!

Prithvi: Hey, I thought this situation through 8343565478568457 times over before saying yes to the marriage!

Sameer: Whatever.

Varun: Why am I even in this scene?

Prithvi: No matter what I'm not going to let any harm come to the angelic one and her innocent baby - who you happen to be the father of, in case you forgot.

Sameer: I know, I know. So what now?

Prithvi: Well, I will decide what to do next. I'm not letting you mess this up any further!

Varun: Can you guys PLEASE tell me why I'm in this scene?

*sudden applause breaks their argument*

Damini's evil fiance: What a kickass plot you folks hatched! So you're all brothers, eh? Muahahahahaha! Wait till your victims find out! *evil laughter*

Prithvi, Sameer and Varun: *shocked and horrified muh*

The end. [/quote]

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Ahh the good ol' days *nostalgic muh*
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Lady M...Hmmmm.....thanks for the link. I'll surely try it....as soon as I get into the mood.

Anu...I'm toh feeling more irritated with everything in general...maybe there's something in the air...dunno...kisi cheez main  dil hi nahin lag raha...
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

Lady M...Hmmmm.....thanks for the link. I'll surely try it....as soon as I get into the mood.

Anu...I'm toh feeling more irritated with everything in general...maybe there's something in the air...dunno...kisi cheez main  dil hi nahin lag raha...

Dittoooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....it's one of those days.....and I'm badly trying to distract myself with anything I can *sigh*
-Fivr- thumbnail
LMAO!!!!!! Is that the review for that Love Ne Bana Di Jodi show....?!??!?! This is hillarious!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

"Why did you taint the angelic one".. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Oh and the classic "Why am I even in this scene.." 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbK8KW-1D34&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I'm distracting myself with oldies today...
-Fivr- thumbnail
Ooo Mash! I love oldies!! *excited muh* Sadly I'm stuck at work with no audio - but dang it! This is so tempting!! 😳
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anu - Yeah. It is a decent time pass... at least enough for me to want to watch it again this season :-) And I must say that I wasn't disappointed by the first episode.

Anu, Fivr - Amen re: zilch expressions from the vampire. If delivering dialogues in a monotone without twitching even one muscle is considered brilliant acting ... then he's top class I'd say πŸ˜†

Re: KSG - The problem was that he was good at ONLY at those expressions. So the channel tried to capitalize on it and made him do it over and over and over again to appease the salivating fan girls, until even that got boring. At one point, even looking at KSG gave me unexplicable anger ... which soon turned to disgust ... and now it is indifference. His cheap behaviour just hastened his downfall.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

LMAO!!!!!! Is that the review for that Love Ne Bana Di Jodi show....?!??!?! This is hillarious!! 🀣

"Why did you taint the angelic one".. 🀣

Oh and the classic "Why am I even in this scene.." 🀣

Correction.....we don't refer to it by that name in this CC....here it's lovingly known as the GHODI showπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....an homage to that GHODA of Prithvi BHAIYYA'S that was the biggest CUPID in his and Damini's (the one with the knees of a 90 yr old grandma tripping every chance she got) "lowe story"

Sarah did JHAKAAS updates on them at one pointπŸ˜†....

But yeah, the "Why am I even IN this scene" is my FAV too🀣
-Fivr- thumbnail
*smacks her self*

My badness! (Just say Freedom Writers recently, hence the slang.. 🀣) It's the Ghodi show! And I must say it's so aptly named! Jab bhi dekho har sig/avi mein woh ghoda hi daur raha hota tha.. 🀣