Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! - Page 107

Posted: 13 years ago
Oh, I liked Chang too...BFF with KSG...yuck! Bache ko bigaar dega woh toh...

Anu...Yeah, I'm ignoring only...but my hands do itch badly....lol
Originally posted by nureat01

So LadyM, what do YOU watch these days? Just that stupid desi twilight? You are gaayab for the most part from here too.....are you much busier work-wise compared to last year or you just don't feel like talking much here anyways since you don't watch some of the stuff we discuss?

Perfectly honest ... I don't watch ANY serials on TV these days. Since the house is heavily being remodeled we are all presently living in a hotel where TV watching is pretty limited. And nothing on TV is worth watching anymore. Although I have been catching up on some movies lately ... like BBB, Inception, Unstoppable. WarGames - The Dead Code and even Ocean's 13 (I had seen it just once and didn't remember it much) ... other than that I tried watching the latest GolMaal and Tees Maar Khan - but couldn't stand it for more than 10 mins ... I mean with dialogues like, "Jinke ghaar sheshay ke hote hain .... woh log basement mein jaake kapde badal tey hain ..." I knew I wouldn't last too long! πŸ˜† I have actually been on a movie watching spree thanks to my cousin who is here with us for his winter break. He has all these torrents downloaded, so it is a real feast 😊

But I cannot wait to watch Bones again ... and I hear that White Collar is starting again today as well. So I will be gainfully employed. The reason why I am not here as much is because kuch bolne ke liye khaas nahin tha. Since I don't watch LTL, I didn't have much to contribute ... apart from watching movies these days there is literally nothing I watch. Desi twilight show? *shudders* No yaar ... I don't watch that... I just ran across that promo on YT and thought it was howlarious πŸ˜† Vivian with fake plastic fangs and all ...
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 years ago
Originally posted by incandescence

Oh, I liked Chang too...BFF with KSG...yuck! Bache ko bigaar dega woh toh...

Anu...Yeah, I'm ignoring only...but my hands do itch badly....lol

LOL me and Fatty are having a fun discussion about it over PM....saari bhadaas wahin pe nikaal rahein hain since 2 hoursπŸ˜†πŸ˜†......Honestly there is no point posting a logical reply in that topic....there is all kinds of petty attention seeking petulant behavior going on in the forum right now which isn't worth daal-o-ing ghaas toπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†......haven't you seen the other topic by this person wherein she's dissing Mishal as being a rich spoilt brat? That one toh is even more amazing.....read thatπŸ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by nimrah

Apparently Chang and KSG are VERY good friends. Chang said KSG is his lucky charm and then KSG said if he gets a 30, he'll come every week for him! *gags*

Sushant was adooorable! And his performance was suuuuuuuperb! A 30 well deserved! πŸ˜ƒ

Hello everyone! *hugs*

For real !!!???!!! What a shocker ... Nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnn *melodramatic noise of a glass breaking in the background* I really liked Chang ...😭

Chang you can do without a perfect 30 score each week ... your fans will vote for you!
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 years ago
Yeah.. That is what Mona said.. that Chang performed so well coz KSG was present. He was there with his stupid gf! It was so not pleasant to see KSG when you were least expecting him! 🀒
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Perfectly honest ... I don't watch ANY serials on TV these days. Since the house is heavily being remodeled we are all presently living in a hotel where TV watching is pretty limited. And nothing on TV is worth watching anymore. Although I have been catching up on some movies lately ... like BBB, Inception, Unstoppable. WarGames - The Dead Code and even Ocean's 13 (I had seen it just once and didn't remember it much) ... other than that I tried watching the latest GolMaal and Tees Maar Khan - but couldn't stand it for more than 10 mins ... I mean with dialogues like, "Jinke ghaar sheshay ke hote hain .... woh log basement mein jaake kapde badal tey hain ..." I knew I wouldn't last too long! πŸ˜† I have actually been on a movie watching spree thanks to my cousin who is here with us for his winter break. He has all these torrents downloaded, so it is a real feast 😊

But I cannot wait to watch Bones again ... and I hear that White Collar is starting again today as well. So I will be gainfully employed. The reason why I am not here as much is because kuch bolne ke liye khaas nahin tha. Since I don't watch LTL, I didn't have much to contribute ... apart from watching movies these days there is literally nothing I watch. Desi twilight show? *shudders* No yaar ... I don't watch that... I just ran across that promo on YT and thought it was howlarious πŸ˜† Vivian with fake plastic fangs and all ...

Ohhh you guys are still living in the hotel....haan I remember you mentioning your house getting flooded....aww :((.....then toh life is anything but normal I guess......

But yeah I figured it's our LTL discussion that's driven most ppl awayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†......ah well.....waise technically for the most part I discuss it more in the actual forum.....other than when Mash shows up in here.....but nobody else seems to have much of a common group watching the same thing so I guess that kills the scope for discussion too.
Yeah Anu ... it is not fun living in a hotel beyond a point ... my LO is missing home so much and these contractors keep finding bahanaas to keep pushing out the end date. First they said Jan end. Now they are saying Feb end. *sigh* My cousin has his apartment close-by. We go there to cook food so that we don't have to eat out everyday. I am honestly tired shuttling between my brother's apartment and the hotel at this point. But kuch kar nahin sakte ... 
Hey guys!

*sigh*

Sometimes I wish I could just speak at my computer and it could type for me. Because the things I want to "say" in response to a certain post are too much for me to type until after work.

I'm just so annoyed.

Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Yeah Anu ... it is not fun living in a hotel beyond a point ... my LO is missing home so much and these contractors keep finding bahanaas to keep pushing out the end date. First they said Jan end. Now they are saying Feb end. *sigh* My cousin has his apartment close-by. We go there to cook food so that we don't have to eat out everyday. I am honestly tired shuttling between my brother's apartment and the hotel at this point. But kuch kar nahin sakte ... 

AwwwπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I can only imagine how the poor little guy is feeling and you guys as well....uprooted from home :((....but chalo hopefully one more month max and then you all can go home πŸ€—
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Hey guys!

*sigh*

Sometimes I wish I could just speak at my computer and it could type for me. Because the things I want to "say" in response to a certain post are too much for me to type until after work.

I'm just so annoyed.

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—  Yaar I SO understand how you feel....me and Fatty were discussing the same thing....I feel the worst for you mods to have to deal with nonsense like this where ppl just REFUSE to see reason and instead create drama like this just to act like victims/martyrs and garner attention🀒🀒🀒