Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
LOL I've posted them in the creations gallery....but here you go:

Stacked:

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh...Anuuuu....Kiya hogaya hai tum ko...nakhre mat karo...The first sig is sooo pretty....main toh use kar rahin hoon...tumhe nahin karni toh mat karo...
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL.....main koi nakhre nahin kar rahi hoon, ok....the vid was shaky....couldn't even take that great caps :(( and the stage had some odd si pink lighting on it that was hard to work with.....I wish the background was nicer....oh well.

Achha hai na that I'm not using it....now you maharani can enjoy it to your heart's content by being the SOLE user :P....aur upar se mujhe hi keh rahi ho, 'nahin use karni toh na use karo', haan? Waah beta :P
incandescence thumbnail
Arey yaar..par yeh sach much itni achi sig hai...thori aisi waisi hoti toh koi baat bhi thi...

Haha...tumhe hi toh main sab kuch keh sakti hoon Anu...aur kisi ko thori keh sakti hoon...Aur kesi SOLE user...dekhna abhi kitne log is crap sig ko use kareinge...you just wait....
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL maybe aaj meri nazar kharaab hai....if you're liking it then it must not be that bad after all....lol....knowing your SUPERIOR taste and all, haina? ;-)

Waise one thing I am happy about with these sigs is the blending...I tried a little different types this time....turned out good I think.....

Achha so how are things going with you otherwise? Ghar ki renovation still driving you crazy? lol
incandescence thumbnail
I don't know much about this stuff but I really like the placement of the sig....

Yeah the whole 'thak thak' till the evening still drives me crazy...but my room's flooring is done so I have put all my stuff back in their place....but there's still a lot of stuff left to be done overall...then in the end we'll get the whole house painted so I'd have to move all my stuff here n there again...
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL yeah the thak thak must be quite a pain I can imagine......you've got classes going on as well, right? So that must be keeping you busy too....

btw did you read the new Bones spoilers? HH said that they're gonna do a "BnB trapped together in an elevator" epi in April sometime.
incandescence thumbnail
Yeah, I'm giving classes....not taking them anymore...but that's just twice a week....so I'm pretty vella for the most part of my time now...

BnB trapped in an elevator....Oooohhh!!
AreYaar thumbnail
OMG there's tons of spoilers raining....the BnB trapped in an elevator epi will be in Feb or March it seems and it sounds really interesting....it seems this entire latter half of the season will be much better than the first half.....I'm excited :-)

nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oooh Desi Edward ki revelatin happened? My new college friend is in love with this show and absolutely mad about Karan Kundra! 🤢 Mujhe aise hi dost milte hain.. but she's a nice person so whatever! 😆 I tell her that I might ditch her anytime since her kundra jaap irritates me so much! 😆

Awww. That MR video is so awesome! 😍 This guy is seriously sooo classy! And Anu, Mash is right! The sig is AWESOME! The blending, colouring sholouring its ALL good!