Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! - Page 90

Posted: 13 years ago

Mandira Bedi goes Topless for Vogue!

Thursday, January 13, 2011 | 9:30:36 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    11 Comments
Mandira Bedi goes Topless for Vogue!

Yes we talk of Mandira Bedi! Goin' topless for international fashion magazine Vogue...

As we predicted, Bipasha Basu going topless for Maxim cover has surely set a new trend. The next one in line, and so soon after, is the lady who gained her greatest popularity in becoming a cricket hosting sensation on a panel which had previously been entirely male dominated! Yes we talk of Mandira Bedi, who following suit after Bips, goes topless for international fashion magazine Vogue.

And yet again, there is little more for us to say describing the cover in words - when its out here for you to view, and comment on! 

Okay, now Mandira's doing it too? See, this is what happens. One person does it and it makes a statement. Then all other people promptly follow suit πŸ€“

Hello you all! *waves enthusiastically* 

I haven't logged in here since 4 days, I think.. Coz I get soooo tired when I return from uni because obviously I have been sleeping till 1 or 2pm for the 3 months I've been vella.. aadat kharab hogai hai.. πŸ˜†

and I've been watching JDJ, Ankita's choreo is SUCH a loser. I wanted to kill him when he blamed Ankita. Chang was fabbb. Even Sushant was good and omggg, that 4 to Ankita-Nishant in that jive relay was soooo wroong.. They WERE good! and the elimination! W*F! Yana-Salman were still decent! Why are they saving that buddha..

and ahem! JA's poster is not good. Thora ajeeb hai.. πŸ˜• Saw Mukti Bandhan and Phulwa. MB disappointed me, I was expecting an amaaazing show.. Khair, still watching these two. Kid in Phulwa is such an adorable lil girl.. aand in LTL, where Dutta screams in pain, omgggg it was sooo awesome.. It seriously gave me goosebumps.. and I was all sad about Dutta being in such a state.. 

and no Mash, I wont change my sig.. πŸ˜› I used it first!! BOO! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

and that Abhay article.. Since when did SRK have a muscled chest or a good body or anything? πŸ˜• It was just in OSO.. Or Ra.One I guess. even in Don, he wsn't all muscled up.. πŸ˜•

*Edit: Love the Sushita backstage avi Anu.. πŸ˜† These two are so cute.. 😍
Edited by nimrah - 13 years ago
Heyyy Nimrah! *hugs*  College keeping you busy, haan? LOL mine's starting next week too so I might not be here that much either....lol

@Vas: Agree....Bips was the best thing about BAH in my opinion....the only character I really enjoyed watching and she acted very well in my opinion.....

LOL@ Abhay.....waise I agree....I dislike this muscle craze in B-town.....SRK-Farah patched up magically? LOL......chalo good for them....hope this drama ends now.

Mandira Bedi going topless as well? Oh lord....overkill....lol
SHANKS fans....watch this :P.....Confirmation that they are datingπŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSkAMR_hsLk[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Hey Tanu! Not sure you know me, but.. *waves* πŸ˜ƒ

hi there Fivr (dunno ur name :S)....*waves*....yeah i guess we dont know each other....but hi there to u too :D

Originally posted by nureat01

@Tanu: Oooh you're in Mumbai now? Nice :-) So how's work and stuff? Must be keeping you mega busy :-) I'm doing fine as well....same old, same old....lol.....you've come online after a long time, haina? Haven't seen you anywhere otherwise.

Anu...yeah online after a loooong time :)....work is good....tv dekhte dekhte i entered the industry too....lolz :P:D....oh i miss my IF chats sooo much :(

Originally posted by psawyer

Hi all! *waves* Hi Tanu....I'm Vasu/Vas πŸ˜Š

hi Vasu !! *waves*...how u doin ? :D
Edited by TanushreeS - 13 years ago
Hey Tanu - entered the industry matlab? *curious muh*

Anu - that reporter was like digging dirt where there was none ... LOLz it was so funny ... akhir shahid aur priyanka ne kats ke superhit gane ka mazaak kyun udaya? As if they were trying to solve some murder mystery ... akhir Mr. X ne who katilana hamla kyun kiya ... kyun? kyun? kyun? * suspenseful moosik in the BG*  πŸ˜†

LOLzzz of the day -

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcvCZDF1CBw[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 years ago
hey LadyM ...helloz :)....howz ur day today ??
entered the indutry matlab working in the telly industry....

u watch PKYEK ??

btw "*curious muh*" se yaad aaya....does zainu come online ?

how many amongst the old gang come to timbuktoo ??
Wow Tanu, you've entered the TV industry? In what capacity? As a writer? What show/channel do you work for?

Hi LadyM *waves*
My day is going okay so far ... I love Fridays because they are easy on our work schedules with everyone looking forward to going home for the weekend :-) However when there is a deadline, every day is Monday :-(

Entered the TV industry ... oye hoye ... as what? Can you be more specific? i.e. technical/behind the scenes or acting/in front of the camera *curiosity at its peak muh*

Zainu is online sometimes ... Mash, Nimrah, Anu, Mel, I and a few others are regulars here - baki log aate jate rehtey hain :-) It's nice to hear from you :-)

Re: PKYEK - I watch it here and there sometimes ... if I have absolutely nothing better to do. But the promo was hilarious so I posted it here.

Edit: Heyyya Anu - Is your college going to start from next week? Niceee ... are you enjoying your MBA?
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 years ago
@LadyM: LOL yes it's starting next week.....enjoy? lol....I don't really enjoy many things in life anymore so can't really say.