Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! - Page 81

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

LMAO why are you asking Fivr this? You should ask Fatty....she tracks Kavi on Twitter....agar MR hota toh PUCCA she would have tracked himπŸ˜†.....I don't think he is on there....he's on FB from what I've read. Kyun? Do you want to bug him on Twitter? :P

I wouldn't mind learning how to use Twitter so I could track him.. If he's there... *blushes* πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
@Vas: LOL the immense dislike for Sharad and KSG especially from that time is something only Premikas can truly understand I think....what a sick SICK character that was....and ultimately KSG himself has proven to be such a cheapda types in real life also so the Sharad image doesn't feel so removed from him anymore :P

@Fivr: LOL yaar I don't think Twitter is worth it.....the only person who's Twitter page I randomly check is that of HH...lol.....for timepass...and sometimes Shruti's....but haven't done that in ages....I don't think anything that worthwhile really happens on there....and I don't think MR would join it....this dude can hardly manage the usual type of PR...toh twitter ka kya karega? lol....the only reason most ppl seem to join twitter is for PR anyways.

I've developed this serious irritation/dislike for many social networking sites in recent times.....cuz of the over-obsession that ppl have developed with them....also probably cuz I'm kind of an anti-social being....:P lol
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@Vas: LOL the immense dislike for Sharad and KSG especially from that time is something only Premikas can truly understand I think....what a sick SICK character that was....and ultimately KSG himself has proven to be such a cheapda types in real life also so the Sharad image doesn't feel so removed from him anymore :P LOL

@Fivr: LOL yaar I don't think Twitter is worth it.....the only person who's Twitter page I randomly check is that of HH...lol.....for timepass...and sometimes Shruti's....but haven't done that in ages....I don't think anything that worthwhile really happens on there....and I don't think MR would join it....this dude can hardly manage the usual type of PR...toh twitter ka kya karega? lol....the only reason most ppl seem to join twitter is for PR anyways.

I've developed this serious irritation/dislike for many social networking sites in recent times.....cuz of the over-obsession that ppl have developed with them....also probably cuz I'm kind of an anti-social being....:P lol Me too! I HATE Twitter; don't understand the point of it....by the time you respond to someone's post they've already tweeted something else. And some people seem to be unable to live without tweeting every five minutes ! (Surely, if you call a website Twitter, then the word should be twit, and not tweet?!) Who the hell wants to know so much about someone else's personal life. And who has time to actually tell the world about their personal life?! I basically use FB to stay in touch with my friends...and yes, from time to time post status updates too...but some people I know post an update nearly every hour, on the stupidest of things - I'm going to work now, I'm cold, I'm hungry so I ate a packet of Skittles....I mean seriously?! I do not give a rat's ass! It's a wonder these people have any life to speak of!

P.S. Anu - did you manage to watch Mukti Bandhan or Phulwa?
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: psawyer

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I actually remember that exactly! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I never knew eyebrows could make such a difference to a person's popularity πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Man, if these fangirls knew the names we used to call him in KZK days (albeit we said those things about the character Sharad primarily)....we would be run off IF πŸ˜†

Oooh, what names would those be Vasu? *extremely curious muh* πŸ˜›

And when I read that he was cast in DMG, my first reaction was 'Hain? What the hell? Rapist ko hero bana diya?' LOL!
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

LOL the title is dumb but otherwise this is funny.....this Ranveer seems like a hyper emotional banda yaar...lol

------------------------------------

Shahrukh insecure of newbie Ranveer?

January 10, 2011 06:54:25 PM IST
Glamsham Editorial
Send to Friend

It was a memorable night for the newcomer star Ranveer Singh! Not only did he anchor the 17th Annual Star Screen Awards with his much appreciated jodidar Anushka Sharma but also bagged the best new comer award!

To everyone's surprise, when Shahrukh Khan & Shahid Kapur announced the award, Ranveer entered the stage in tears! So overwhelmed was Ranveer with this honour that he was at loss of words for the first couple of minutes.

SHAHRUKH KHAN, RANVEER SINGH and SHAHID KAPOOR AT 17TH ANNUAL STAR SCREEN AWARDS

SHAHRUKH KHAN, RANVEER SINGH and SHAHID KAPOOR AT 17TH ANNUAL STAR SCREEN AWARDS

He said, "I had always wanted to become an actor and today, receiving the award & sharing the stage with SRK & Shahid in front of the entire industry is really surreal." He also thanked SRK for calling him up to congratulate at the success of BAND BAAJA BAARAAT.

As Ranveer was about to leave the stage, SRK stopped him and said, "Arrey tu kyun ro raha hain? Rona toh hum hume chahiye, ab humara kya hoga?" Everyone burst into laughter post this comment and the trio broke into a step from the popular number, 'Aiywe Aiywe Loot gaya' from the movie.

Thanks for posting the article Anu.

What's up with the title? Awww ... that was such a witty comment from SRK! Ranveer does seem like an emotional dude .... 😊
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sarah1024

Oooh, what names would those be Vasu? *extremely curious muh* πŸ˜›

And when I read that he was cast in DMG, my first reaction was 'Hain? What the hell? Rapist ko hero bana diya?' LOL!

LOL, you wanna get me blasted by KSG fans, Sarah?? Just think of the worst things you thought of Sharad, and multiply those x100 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
@Vas: Oh nahin yaar....totally slipped my mind....I'll go watch them now.

This content was originally posted by: psawyer

some people I know post an update nearly every hour, on the stupidest of things - I'm going to work now, I'm cold, I'm hungry so I ate a packet of Skittles....I mean seriously?! I do not give a rat's ass! It's a wonder these people have any life to speak of!

Word!  I seriously do NOT give a rat's ass either! I DON'T freakin wanna know every useless detail of ppl's lives...and I'm least interested in posting random stupid details of my life on these sites either....I just don't see the point....I think this whole wave of social networking has just turned ppl into easy stalkers....everyone is nosy by nature....these sites provide them with a platform to supposedly 'express' themselves but very few ppl use that to post ACTUAL intelligent thoughts/expressions....most ppl just start to think of themselves as some kind of superstars jinke life ki details everyoneeeeee wants to know....heck I don't want to know the details of the lives of so called superstars either....I don't care what coffee you're drinking, how many times you went to the gym, which person you're trying to suck up to now, which random picture of yourself you're obsessed with now....I really DON'T CARE.....Twitter toh anyways annoys me cuz it murders the english language as well along with the texting/sms generation anyways but I now really dislike FB as well cuz it's gone totally psycho with all these apps and every random idiot on the world on it.....it used to be so simple when i was in college....now it's just madness....and I feel like staying away from it other than for staying in touch with some friends and family like you do too.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey LadyM and Sarah *waves* How's it going?

Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Word....but yeah exactly even Ragini's charm as Suhana can't bring me to watch the show anymore cuz the soul of SGP was the amazing Kashyap family and the family also now irritates the hell out of me along with their laadla Ishaan *barfs*....BM and dadaji ka whole "Sona plan" was too dumb for words and really made the characters annoying and OTT......killed everything....the premise and basis of Ishaan-Suhana's relationship all got too pathetic for words....I don't even understand how ppl can root for them or this show anymore. Exactly Anu .... the entire Kashyap parivar lost my respect the moment they brought Sona into this household and started treating her like the Queen of England. The entire premise of Ishaan-Suhana's love looks staged. Yes they needed a catalyst but not at the cost of putting your own daughter-in-law down. *shakes head in disgust* The only reason I might watch SGP post confession is because of the funny sequence in OBS.

There's nothing for you to watch? I thought you were watching desi TwilightπŸ˜†....ab nahin dekh rahe?πŸ˜›πŸ˜† LOL ... *admits shame-facedly* I still watch it here and there - like one episode a week ... usse age toh even my patience wears out.

I'm watching LTL till MR is there.....and Bones will be back in another 10 days so that's good I guess. ... I cannot wait to watch Bones again. Also will start watching my other serials like White Collar and Royal Pains etc ... they are so much better to watch than the desi serials.

Btw ... check out this promo of a new English movie called "Just Go With It" .... for a change it's Hollywood who's been bitten by the "inspiration" bug.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz5Ubqhru7g[/YOUTUBE]

Edit: Hi Anu, Mash, Vasu, Sarah and anyone else I might be missing ... πŸ€—
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 years ago
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

LMAO why are you asking Fivr this? You should ask Fatty....she tracks Kavi on Twitter....agar MR hota toh PUCCA she would have tracked himπŸ˜†.....I don't think he is on there....he's on FB from what I've read. Kyun? Do you want to bug him on Twitter? :P

I thought she'd know about it. No, I'm not going to bug him. I'm too arrogant to bug a celebrity..πŸ˜† I was just wondering if he's on it..and if he is, what's he tweeting about...πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: -Fivr-

Yaar Mash, main khud Twitter pe nahi hoon toh I have no idea k Mishal hai ya nahi.. *doobs in chullu bhaar paani* I actually don't really know how that site works - it's not very user friendly from what little I've seen of it.. πŸ˜† Bolo toh pata lagaon?! 😳

Yeah, it really isn't user-friendly. It took me a week just to figure out how to 'follow' someone or how to 'tweet'...And it's been months since I made an account on it but I haven't 'tweeted' anyone yet. I was deleting my account today so was asking it aisehi....
AreYaar thumbnail
@LadyM: LOLL that's a funny trailer....I like Jennifer Aniston's bits in it....but which movie is it inspired from? I couldn't tell :S lol
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago