Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: incandescence

Anu...I toh don't even feel like venting about it anymore...*sigh*

Fivr...Waise let me tell you I honestly don't think these petitions and all the other stuff work......and if MR has already resigned and everything toh phir ho bhi kiya sakta hai...Haan at least DN ki story ka aik proper end kar dein. It'll be too out of character for Nakku to fall in love with anyone other than Dutta...

I don't think they'll work either. But it will give the people a sense of control in the forum and right now that's what's needed warna the forums is going up in flames filhaal.

I have also added the point about DN ki story a proper end and that they should end the show. Khamakhan under-cover cop aur un ki story na thoopain hum pe. They can introduce that undercover cop for someone else in the show and that's fine. But they are so going to try to but him along side Nakku aur ye kisi sey digest nahi hoga..  
AreYaar thumbnail
@Fivr: Aww you guys are doing a petition? That's really nice...but it seems MR has made up his mind for sure....doesn't seem like he'll change it....oh well *sigh*......yeah I just want the show to end basically as of now.....that is the best solution in my opinion to this issue.

Re: PM....yaar that was toh different....that was Kekta at her SADISTIC best....MT didn't want to leave the show....Kekta ka mood bana aur madam killed off Mukti🤢....yahaan toh it's MR's decision naa....ab kya keh sakte hain *shrugs*......

You know ideally.....they can end the show on 28th Feb....it all comes full circle....DN reunite....the end....ideal ending IMO :P lol

LOL yeah someone made a post like that....ki the show was at it's BEST with the Morey storyline and Dutta and ET ki entry wasn't all that....lol.....I also wonder which show some ppl were watching then :S
-Fivr- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

@Fivr: Aww you guys are doing a petition? That's really nice...but it seems MR has made up his mind for sure....doesn't seem like he'll change it....oh well *sigh*......yeah I just want the show to end basically as of now.....that is the best solution in my opinion to this issue.

Re: PM....yaar that was toh different....that was Kekta at her SADISTIC best....MT didn't want to leave the show....Kekta ka mood bana aur madam killed off Mukti🤢....yahaan toh it's MR's decision naa....ab kya keh sakte hain *shrugs*......

You know ideally.....they can end the show on 28th Feb....it all comes full circle....DN reunite....the end....ideal ending IMO :P lol

LOL yeah someone made a post like that....ki the show was at it's BEST with the Morey storyline and Dutta and ET ki entry wasn't all that....lol.....I also wonder which show some ppl were watching then :S

Yaar I know k PM k time mein toh Kekta ka demag kharab hua tha, but heart break toh phir bhi humara hi tha na.. Toh us sense mein I should be used to the not-so-logical-and-happy endings of the couples I like. But this still took me by surprise. I was literally stunned into silence for a bit. And THAT rarely happens.. 😆 Khair ab MR ka decision hai toh koi kya boley. Nonetheless, we still have to keep trying.. And simultaneously maintain peace kiyoun k filhaal toh forum's just going beserk.

I wish they just end the show. February mein sab reunion ho k khatam kar dein. Aur abhi sey us end ki taiyari karain gai toh that will be enough time too. It won't be rushed and they'll be able to give it a great end. But aisa karain tab na.

Lol! Some people and their comments. Morey was in the show for 1 month. Dutta's been around for 11 after that. They didn't think to stop watching the show in that time? Especially if Dutta's character wasn't "all that".. *shakes head*
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL I wasn't shocked when I saw the TB article....just a kind of resigned sigh....and sadness for a bit....lol.....but yeah the PM article ke time pe...and the episode did stun me cuz there was never any indication of Mukti's DEATH anywhere....all the articles had only spoken of PM eloping.....so her DEATH toh came out of nowhere to me and I was just sitting there in shock refusing to believe it.....

Dutta entered in Feb last year, haina? That is why I'm saying it will be full circle...make them reunite the same date when they first met.....would be so apt.....but yeah....woh toh tab ho agar yeh log us baare mein SOCHEIN....right now they are probably scrambling around for who to replace MR with as Dutta or bring in the cop guy I guess.

I'm personally more surprised to read ppl saying that they are game to watch anyone who replaces MR as Dutta....that makes me wonder if ppl don't seem to realize the difference that MR brought to Dutta....this is anyways a character any actor would die to play....there won't be any dearth of ppl vying for it I'm sure....but seriously HOW can ppl imagine someone else as Dutta is beyond me....then those are the typical sort of viewers only.....the same kinds who watch brainless "hawtnessfests"....shakal se kya farak padta hai.....acting se kya farak padta hai....HAWTNESS honi chahiye.
-Fivr- thumbnail
^^ When Mukti fell out of that care my first thought was "Kya nonsense hai, her door was locked!".. Mere farishton ko bhi khabar nahi thie k THAT is how she'd die. I mean that has got to be the lamest death in television history. In a show where people fell of cliffs and returned back alive from the jaws of a crocodile - in THAT show Mukti dies because she tripped out of a standing car?! *speechless muh* To this date I don't have words to describe the bakwass that was Mukti's death.

Dutta entered the show January 27th-28th. 27th k end mein was the precap. And 28th ki begining was the boat scene. But it was January. Toh chalo 28th January ko Dutta/Nakku reunion kara dain aur 28th Feb ko show khatam kar dain tameez sey sarey loose ends tie kar k.. Honestly. They can do it. They can make television history by opting to go for a LOGICAL end as opposed to an illogical dragging. And it will fit well with their precedent of doing only that which the show demands. *hopeful muh*

Yaar choro unko Anu.. It's either that it doesn't matter to them who plays Dutta. Or they're just trying to maintain some shred of optimism even if it is in this twisted way. *shrugs* To each his own.. Honestly, itney masley aur hain k I can't get myself to care about why anyone else watched the show. They could watch it for Sudarshan, for all I care.. Yahan toh show ki khatam ho raha hai.. *sad muh*
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL they didn't execute Mukti's death properly but I don't find it that hard to believe that falling out of a car and hitting your head at a certain angle can lead to death....it's not that far fetched....the truck was coming at a high speed and it threw Mukti out of the car....that is what they wanted to show I guess but execution mein it didn't come across as that high impact....that was the problem.

Asli baat toh yeh hai that Kekta magically forgot to explore WHO killed Mukti😆....total amnesia on that front

Ohhh Dutta entered at the end of Jan? My bad then....lol...dunno why I thought it was Feb....well either ways I think it would be ideal for them to reunite on the date when they first met......and yes that leaves a good month's time to show nice DN moments and tie up everything else as well....they DO have the time....but I don't think they'll do it *sigh*.....like certain ppl in the forum, I'm sure the channel/PH also seem to believe the show can go on without MR since it's getting them high TRPs and they don't want to let go of that.

They CAN make television history if they want by ending it logically like you said....but I think they are more interested in making MONEY and getting TRPs rather than creating history🤔😆
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL they didn't execute Mukti's death properly but I don't find it that hard to believe that falling out of a car and hitting your head at a certain angle can lead to death....it's not that far fetched....the truck was coming at a high speed and it threw Mukti out of the car....that is what they wanted to show I guess but execution mein it didn't come across as that high impact....that was the problem.

@bold - in real life? Of course. In Kekta land, where bullets, crocodiles, mountains and car bombs could not kill Prerna/Anurag?!!!! Preposterous. Now in Ekta world, that was unbelievable.

Killing Mukti in that....mundane way was an insult to her and to the fans. And resolving her death? No way - why would they? Jab Devki aagayi then everyone forgot about Mukti ðŸ¤¢ Don't remind me of those days, man. The worst part of KZK ever, INCLUDING the rape track. 
Edited by psawyer - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Hmm there's a lot of anger and bitterness towards MR in the forum.....I don't really get why the reactions are so extreme....I don't necessarily think this is the right decision being taken by MR but I don't feel angry with him or lose respect for him as an actor just cuz of that :S....and I don't see the need to demonize him either as an unprofessional guy who didn't fulfill his commitment toward the show :S....he has fulfilled it quite well to this day I feel......while I also wish that he wouldn't leave the show at this point when it does still have scope.....I don't see how this can be turned into a sweeping statement about MR's lack of commitment and consideration for the viewers of this show.....or maybe I'm just not THAT attached an LTL fan that I can't understand the extreme emotional reactions😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: psawyer

@bold - in real life? Of course. In Kekta land, where bullets, crocodiles, mountains and car bombs could not kill Prerna/Anurag?!!!! Preposterous. Now in Ekta world, that was unbelievable.

Killing Mukti in that....mundane way was an insult to her and to the fans. And resolving her death? No way - why would they? Jab Devki aagayi then everyone forgot about Mukti ðŸ¤¢ Don't remind me of those days, man. The worst part of KZK ever, INCLUDING the rape track. 

LOLLLL Vas.....love your new signature text🤣

Yeah true....it was quite an insult to Mukti and her fans the way Kekta killed her off and god yes I don't want to think of the Devki days either.....HATE that time with a passion🤢🤢🤢.....ESPECIALLY the way Prem magically fell in love with Devki ji too just cuz she was Mukti's lookalike?🤢🤢.....Devki was so blahhhhhh, man! And what an insult to PM's amazing story to show Prem falling for some chick just cuz she has Mukti's face?🤢...to me, PM died the day Mukti died.....I live in that denial as a happy Premika😆

Man I remember how we all used to hope that Devki would turn out to be Mukti....I would have swallowed ANY outlandish twist to see that.....Mukti back from the dead even after being cremated.....Kekta has shown other illogical crap then why not for Mukti??? You know to this day I feel pissed off that Kekta brought like EVERY other character back from the dead except Mukti! Why this injustice just for PM??
-Fivr- thumbnail
@Anu: I am officially signing off from the forum for this afternoon. I still have 3 hours worth of work to finish in lab. I had thought k sirf aik hi kaam hai, jaldi sey kar k ghar wapis. But mujhey kya pata tha k SHURU hi ab karongi! Toh khatam toh 7pm tak hi hoga ab.. *shakes head* 😳

Members with their sweeping statements on MR and his professionalism seriously irritate me. And HE hasn't officially said anything! Log yahan wahan sey apna mirch-masala laga k baat bata rahey hain and we're all eating it up like Mishal said it himself. Aur phir ussi pe ghussa bhi utar rahey hain..

About PM: Yes. Prem died with Mukti that day. I think I even saw the car push forward and trample him a bit due to impact from the truck. *denial-wala muh*

@Vasu: LMAO! LOVE your sig! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣