Posted: 13 years ago

*sigh*

This is not a good Wednesday.. At all.

*takes a deep breath*

Hey guys!

nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LadyM - You did congratulate me, but thank you once again! πŸ€— College started already. It was my 4th day today.. but this is just an orientation week where we're given introductions about subjects, labs, books and all.. and of course, having ragging every other day! *rolls eyes* Every day, some senior batch comes and ragging starts..

Anu - Lol. I was going through the thread and thinking the same thing!! πŸ˜† Fans are SO annoying with the gushing about how that person showed it to the critics and hope this film is a hit and blah blah.. Rani fans ki annoying levels toh I came to know about since NOKJ's promos came out.. Us se pehle I had no idea about them being soo hyper! πŸ˜†

*Edit: Heyyyy Fivr! πŸ€— Awww, having a bad day? *gives comforting hugs*
Edited by nimrah - 13 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Nimrah: Very dude.. Very bad day.. *peetoes sir*

And your school started?! Oye hoye! Dactar-shactar!! Barey log! But make sure that you do your daily practice of "dupatta-flying-eyelocks". That is one of the most important traits of a focused doctor.. 🀣
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

I was expecting it too given the news floating around since a while.....but all I wanted was a good ending for DN given the beautiful way in which their story was shaped.....but sadly that doesn't seem like it will happen.....instead it's going the convoluted Kekta B.S. way with a new guy introduced for Nakku....pathetic....this wasn't some typical story where ppl fall in love in 3 days and get married a zillion times.....the journey of these two characters....their soulful connection with each other.....why make a mockery out of it by now showing Nakku with some other random guy? Just end the show, seriously. And what is irritating me is that MR only has a month left in this show but they are going to waste that time laying the basis for that new undercover cop person to enter the show....bleaghhh.

Oh Ram Kapoor in Ghar Ek Mandir....lol....I used to watch glimpses of it when it aired....never saw it regularly but he was sooooo handsome thenπŸ˜†....cuz he was in shape too....baad mein toh he became sooooooo huge....like a gol matol clownπŸ˜†.....Kasamh Se was the first soap I watched after coming to the U.S.....again all cuz of my MOM watching itπŸ˜†

Chodo...mera mood nahin hai LTL ki baat bhi karne ko....mera toh dil hi tod diya hai LTL aur MR ne....

GEM toh aired when I was veryyyy young I think. I used to love his chemistry with Gautami...his wife now....lol...And yes he was veryyyy handsome...ab bhi there's charm left in that man but poora ball hogaya hai ab toh...
nimrah thumbnail
Ooooh I remember Ghar Ek Mandir! I loved that show! πŸ˜† I was so sad when Aman Verma dies in it but then Ram Kapoor and Gautami were too cute together! 😳 I dont know HOW he got sooo fat! 😳 πŸ˜†

Fivr - Awwww.. Dont worry yaar.. We're all here to help your time pass.. Lol yes college started! *blushes* at the dactar-shactar! πŸ˜† Dupatta flying!? Oh crappp!   πŸ˜† I completely forgot about that.. Fivr, tum na hoti toh mera kya hota!! *notes it down in to-do-list* πŸ˜†
incandescence thumbnail
Oh Fivr...tum baat suno meri...You guys had some contact with LTL team or someone na...we can't really stop an actor to quit or not to look for better opportunities but can you guys just forward it to them that it'd be better if they just end the show giving DN story a proper culmination. It'll be pure torture to see anyone other than Dutta as a lead.

And I agree this is not a good Wednesday...*sigh*
nimrah thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

Oh Fivr...tum baat suno meri...You guys had some contact with LTL team or someone na...we can't really stop an actor to quit or not to look for better opportunities but can you guys just forward it to them that it'd be better if they just end the show giving DN story a proper culmination. It'll be pure torture to see anyone other than Dutta as a lead.

And I agree this is not a good Wednesday...*sigh*

@ Bold - *nods solemnly* That's true. Tell them to just end the show!

and aww, even you're having a bad day? Kya hua? *gives comforting hugs to you too*
AreYaar thumbnail
@Mash: LOL I thought you said you  were all prepared for the news.... Toh ab kaise tod diya MR/LTL ne tumhara dil?? :P :P

@Fivr: Aww yaar *hugs* Is the Wednesday bad only cuz of this MR news?? Or is it something else?

I'm amazed at some of the posts I'm seeing in the LTL forum....ppl saying that the best phase of LTL was BEFORE Dutta entered....the first two monthsπŸ˜•πŸ€£.....and how it would all be fine if MR is replaced as Dutta....*dies laughing*
incandescence thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

@Mash: LOL I thought you said you  were all prepared for the news.... Toh ab kaise tod diya MR/LTL ne tumhara dil?? :P :P

@Fivr: Aww yaar *hugs* Is the Wednesday bad only cuz of this MR news?? Or is it something else?

I'm amazed at some of the posts I'm seeing in the LTL forum....ppl saying that the best phase of LTL was BEFORE Dutta entered....the first two monthsπŸ˜•πŸ€£.....and how it would all be fine if MR is replaced as Dutta....*dies laughing*

Ab tum tang na karo...waise hi dil toota hua hai aur mood bhi kharab hai...

@bold....huh? And why are these ppl still watching the show then? Was there even a story before Dutta entered? How can someone be THAT crazy to say such a thing...
nimrah thumbnail
Lol Anu! Maybe they're trying reverse psychology! 🀣 Or just trying to convince themselves and others that it will be fine if MR leaves.. πŸ˜† But if they're serious, then god only help them! LTL today is sooo popular because of MR and Dutta!