Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#65!!!! - Page 57

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by nureat01

@Sarah: It's about Geet and Maan ki "dream wedding"

Here's a pic to give you an idea :P

LMAO! 🀣🀣🀣

Chalo, at least the horse looks real in their case. :P

And dude, hasn't she been pregnant for the last six months or so? Why isn't it showing? Is she giving birth to a mouse or something? LOL! 

Hmm...that show is looking a little over-stylized to me...typical YRF glossy ads but low on substance. Time will tell, I guess. 

Just saw Yana, Salman and Ashwariya's JDJ performance.....FABULOUS! What conception, what execution! Salman's choreography was simply mindblowing - I think this is my favourite performance this week, even better than Sushant-Shampa's. I've liked Ashwariya since Saas Bina Sasural - a decent actress....but she's a fab dancer too....not once did she slow or show up Yana-Salman....kadam se kadam milaya πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ absolutely fantastic...

@Sarah - and should pregnant ladies be sitting on horses anyway? πŸ˜• isn't it injurious for them to ride horses, especially if they are close to 6 months preggers?!
Edited by psawyer - 13 years ago
I never noticed that bit because I never watched that complete scene...I don't think it was uploaded on that account I used to watch DN vids on.
It's symbolic how he grabs her foot....and it do gives a poignancy to the whole scene...There has always been something which brings them together...ties them up to each other somehow...

Can someone do me a favour? Can you guys check this thread:

And tell me if anyone can see entries 2 & 4??? Tinypic is still playing up for me, so I *hope* one of you can see this, pretty please?????]

Thankoo....
Originally posted by sarah1024

LMAO! 🀣🀣🀣

Chalo, at least the horse looks real in their case. :P

And dude, hasn't she been pregnant for the last six months or so? Why isn't it showing? Is she giving birth to a mouse or something? LOL! 

@bold: LMFAO🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  The mahaan Geet Singh Khurana will give birth to a CHUHA?🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Awesome!

@Mash: Yeah I also think it might be that it wasn't uploaded on the other account where I watched the scene from first time so that's why I don't remember it either......but glad I got to watch it now on Khushi's account :-)
Originally posted by psawyer

Can someone do me a favour? Can you guys check this thread:

And tell me if anyone can see entries 2 & 4??? Tinypic is still playing up for me, so I *hope* one of you can see this, pretty please?????]

Thankoo....

I'm not able to see those entries either, Vasu.....Sorry....tinypic is still acting weird for me as well :S
Originally posted by cute2stay

Ok so I guess I will be spamming here all night/morning. :P 

Did you guys watch today's JDJ? Sushant-Shampa-Rashmi were awesome! Again such INTELLIGENT and thought-provoking concept/choreography. Anu, like you said, it was actually DID level. Sushant/Shampa toh hain hi great but Rashmi was so supportive and awesome too. Loved how even the costumes and stuff were thought provoking just like their last act. Just like last time they used costumes/props to show the different roles of Shampa's, this time also they used all the pieces of music/costume etc. to the T. Like from the beginning when they all are dressed in white as they're all "God's children" and "pure" so they're all dressed in white. When they grow up and start to develop hatred for each other, there's blackness representing negative/evil emotions. And then the end where they remove the blackness to reveal Indian colours showing how they're all Indian and together they're all basically "one". SO well thought out and executed!! πŸ‘ I'm a fan of this jodi all the way! Hope they keep it up and win! 

I finally watched the Sushant-Shampa-Rashmi act and I loved it! Word! Sushant-Shampa seriously are THE most intelligent duo when it comes to coming up with thought provoking concept/choreography. .....honestly I've watched the entire list of performances and to me, no one utilized the teen ka tadka concept as well as Sushant-Shampa.....Yana-Salman's act was good but notice how Yana is hardly ever highlighted as much as Salman is....sometimes I wonder if Salman is the contestant or YanaπŸ˜•πŸ˜†.......Shampa always makes Sushant the center piece of the choreography which I feel is how it SHOULD be since HE is the contestant, nahin? Salman is just playing clever with Yana and I think all the votes coming in are only for him.....it's as good as him winning DID all over againπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Anyways coming back to Sushant's act.....such a BRILLIANT concept yaar....I've seen acts performed on this song twice before....but I've never seen one before with the kind of subtle layering done to it like these three did.....it wasn't perfect execution wise....co-ordination and distancing was a bit off in brief bits.....but what I loved about the concept was the abstract manner in which it was done....they didn't even go OVERT with the tricolors concept like I've seen previously being done....you've described it so beautifully in boldπŸ‘πŸ‘.....I wish though that the music had played till the end for when they did that rotating wala lift....the ending could have had more spunk.....but I loveeeeeeeeed the concept overall....the way they did it....starting off "pure"....then darkness coming in....tainting them....hatred....white representing peace/harmony/sanity trying to bring them together....but them constantly refusing...and how step by step they come together.....seriously WOW.....the way this concept was thought of and choreographed alone I would give it a 30 for.....but if I add in the execution, it was a 28 waali performance IMO.

Anyways, did you watch Mahi's act today?? It was hilariousssssssssssπŸ˜†.....she's such a cute little bachhaaaaaaa....I just wanted to pull her cheeks today.....the way everyone is constantly making fun of her giggling/laughing while talkingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....seriously everyone dotes on her....she's too cute.
@ Nimrah and Anu: Awww thanks guys!! :D :D πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— *kissie*

@ Nimrah: Dude, I really don't know who votes for Shekhar seriously. :S πŸ˜† He hasn't given a single memorable performance as of yet. Khair let's hope he leaves next week or something. Anyways, YAY you agree about the Sushant performance! *high five* And yeah the Ankita nautanki was seriously so hilarious and cute. The way she was doing the "nahinn" and the fake tears as Sushant was dancing with Rashmi! πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by nureat01

@Pallo: Aww you finally watched it....I'm so glad you enjoyed it too....seriously a rare fun full on desi rom-com after a longgggg time :-)

Awesomeeeeeeeeeee sigs!πŸ‘ I loveeeeeeeee the first one especially....my fav. from the batch.....I was watching a bunch of stuff on BBB yesterday....the making etc. and they were saying that no song captures the ESSENCE of Bittoo-Shruti and BBB as a whole like aevein aevein does....lol....and I SO agree....I must have listened to this song like a million times since I've watched the movie and even before that and still I love it like anything.....and lol yeah right now I'm quite in love with the ending credits version too.....I searched soooooo much for an mp3 version of it yesterday but didn't find it :((.....and this was the only vid on YT I even found of the ending credits version so I'm kaam chalaa-oing with this for now.....lol.....oh yeah I love all the bits you pointed out....the one where she's doing her full on jhataak dance and he's watching her.....his scooter dance....the bit I put in the avi is my fav. though.....LOVEEE their nautanki thereπŸ˜†.....
Ohhh I was watching that making of too earlier today!! πŸ˜† Seriously the whole BBB team is really talented with the choreos, the lyricists, the writers, directors and of course the actors. Loved the making of "ainvayi ainvayi". Hilarious the way they came up with the lyrics. It's true, "avin" is such a FUN word! πŸ˜† And people in Delhi (and I'm pretty sure in other parts of India too), say it like ALL the time! πŸ˜† And totally this song is really the essence of the movie. Captures everything from the Delhi-ness, the spunk/vivaciousness of Bittoo Shruti, the wedding atmosphere, and how the director was talking about Bittoo Shruti adding their personal touch to their wedding planning business. The fact that they MADE people have fun along with them which made their weddings memorable. That aspect is also captured in this song. Just watching the song trailer made me want to go see the movie automatically! And loved what Vaibhavi said about the song/choreo too. She's done such a genius job with this song. Like capturing EACH expression! There's a different expression for each AVIN for example. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That sounds really hilarious out loud when I say it. πŸ˜† But you know what I mean? Things like Anushka-Ranveer reacting to each lyric and stuff. Such a fun song all around! 
Oh and yeah I tried searching for the mp3 version of the credits song too but couldn't find it. There's like pachasiyon other falana DJ and dimkaana DJ remixed versions of this song but not the end credits wala mix. :( I love how they mixed the band baaja baaraat theme music with ainvayi ainvayi. It makes the already fun music even MORE fun and energetic! πŸ˜† 

the lyrics are a huge part of the fun and just make me giggle....."Puri duniya mein tu hi mili kyun mujhe.....dosti ki lakshman rekha kheench ke FREE FUND latkaati aayi kyun mujhe" hahaha....can you ever remember FREE FUND being used in song lyrics before....I toh lovee love loveeeeee this lingo....so much fun......LMAO I know!! Such fun lyrics man!! And I also like the way the singer sings the song in such a typical Delhi accent/ the punjabiness. πŸ˜† Like Anushka's part in the beginning where the lyrics go, "Up to date ban ke", love the punjabi sa accent in which the singer sang the song! And the way Anushka does the "Degree shigree lene chala Aye Haiyee"...the "Aye Haiyee" teasing bit! πŸ˜† Such adorable/fun bits in the song yaar!! I could toh watch again and again and be entertained forever! πŸ˜† As Vaibhavi said in the making of video, you just CAN'T sit still while listening to this song. πŸ˜† 

awww you're from Janakpuri?? Awww phir toh even more solid connection feel hota hoga! I'm not a Delhi-ite but I can still identify with a lot of the lingo....lol......anyways getting back to Bittoo-Shruti.....word to everything else you said.....those were my thoughts on the movie and all those scenes too :-)......Yep, I'm from Janakpuri and I was pretty damn excited when Janakpuri was mentioned in the movie! πŸ˜† Yeah I could relate to some bits like when Bittoo's friend goes, "Woh Janakpuri se hai? Phir toh pakka behenji hogi!" haha. Janakpuri is like this more modest area of Delhi. The people there (atleast as much as I know) aren't the "show-sha" types as much.  πŸ˜† Compared to the other more posh areas of Delhi and colonies where there are nice apartments and stuff. 
But yeah the movie REALLY got the Delhi-ness down so well!! I could relate to pretty much everything! Things like when Bittoo goes, "Oye pappe, kya scene hai?" πŸ˜† I LOVED how Ranveer did that! πŸ˜† That is SO Delhi! πŸ˜† Ahhh it was TOO much fun/excitement to hear such natural sounding phrases in this movie! πŸ˜ πŸ˜† 

Man, this is the only time you find....raat ke 3-5??? Total insomniac BHOOT you are....and all you lucky ppl in here who's parents let you sleep till noon.....my Mom would throw a fit....abhi toh if I wake up at 9 only, my Mom thinks it's so lateπŸ˜†
LOL yeah. During the day I'm more family bound with errands/household chores/other personal stuff I have to do so late at night is the only time I get to be by myself and relax/watch stuff araam se. πŸ˜† Oh and it's cuz my parents are at work so they don't know I sleep till noon. :P πŸ˜† If they're home, then I also get taana's about sleeping in. But then my mom just yells, and I don't listen so she gives up. πŸ˜† My dad's really chill though, maybe cuz I'm exactly like him. He knows we're the same you know thaali ke chatte batte so he understands my dukhda. *slightly dramatic muh* πŸ˜† 
Oh but that's actually really good that you don't sleep past 9 yaar! That's a good habbit. Man I wish I could do that. I need some discipline. Even when I have university and stuff I just end up sleep-deprived since I just can't seem to sleep on time. Hopefully one day, I'll fix this....lol

Heyyy Pallo! *hugs* You're here early today! Woohooo! Caught you at a good time....lol

Oh yeah I loveddddddd how Ranveer did the lingo too....I thought this guy was from Delhi....that's how authentic he sounded......I was very surprised to learn that he's born/brought up in Mumbai.....he really did a great job of transforming into Bittoo.....have you seen his interviews? He sounds so low key otherwise naa?? Like he's veryyyyyyyyy excited and focussed about each aspect of his character and the movie but otherwise he doesn't say much....lol....I watched a bunch of his and Anushka's interviews and was noticing the pattern....he seems to be a very humble, simple, low key type of banda....lol....I saw this one bit where Anushka was talking about how he used to do breathing exercises to keep his energy to "Bittoo level" for each scene and how it used to distract her....haha

btw I was just having a Ram Kapoor discussion with someone and I remembered that you're the other RK fan I know in here....lol....do you remember that scene when Jai puts his hand on Bani's stomach and talks to their unborn child?? Someone reminded me of that today and I remembered what a brilliant scene it was....do you remember? RK acted fabulously in that scene.....I was trying to find it on YT....but no luck.....lol
Originally posted by psawyer

Pallo! πŸ€— Thank you - yes, the sig is made by me: I loooooooooooooooove Jake-Peyton πŸ˜ - believe me, there were plenty of fans rooting for them. I simply hated Lucas from the end of season 1, and never went back πŸ€’ the only time I liked him was when he was with Brooke, and that was only because I love Brooke and Sophia Bush. When Peyton was with Jake, she was just so much more mature and lovable. Her chemistry with Bryan Greenberg was off the charts too, and I loved her relationship with Jenny. Too bad Bryan never came back and we had to see LP ride off into the sunset πŸ€’ LP were like this chemistry-less, cheesefest emo couple who brought out the worst in each other. Vasu πŸ€— πŸ˜† Oh I thought you made it...I like your other creations too. Like the Parvati/Janki ones and the Prem-Mukti ones too. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Oh really JP had fans too? :O LOL I guess I was just too in my own world to notice that. All I ever heard/saw was LP or BL. But totally agree though. JP actually had potential. In Peyton, Jake found a non-judgemental and supportive friend. Since she herself was so messed up inside, she wasn't as judgmental on Jake as the others. She kind of completed his broken family. And they both knew what it was like to HAVE  a broken family. And Jake was so mature, responsible and stable that he was actually good for Peyton. Luke on the other hand as you said was so emo himself he really did no good to Peyton. I still to this day don't get why these two hooked up. It took the story/their characters no where. I still remember the climax of...I wanna say season 4? I lost track of the exact season numbers...but the season that ends on Luke going to propose to either Brooke or Peyton and we don't know which one it is. I was SO hoping it would be Brooke. But I think it was also because of Sophia and Chad's personal problems that didn't happen. 

Anyways, my problem with OTH is that they kept making mistakes. Kept reaching a still point with their story instead of developing the characters, moving the story/relationships along. Like you said Nathan's character had so much potential. I loved his inner conflict in season 1 regarding his dad/his own teenage troubles. And Haley entering his life too had SO much potential for character groW*H. Instead they turned them into this boring, cheesy couple that got nowhere. That's what happened with so many characters that I finally just gave up. 

Lol, I do still watch OTH. Not with as much devotion as I used to - it has seriously gone off the rails since about season 4 (with the awful hairstyles🀒) but season 7 was a step in the right direction and I love Brooke & Julian. Nathan-Haley sort of disappoint me now - they are too lame and cheesy. Nathan used to be my favourite in season 1/2 but Haley ruined him. Honestly speaking I mostly watch because its something I've been watching for 8 years and I want to see it through to the end. No matter what my complaints of the show, the fact that, year after year, it gets renewed is basically due to the magic and loyalty of the fans, and for that nostalgia I'll watch it however long it's on. Plus, I love Sophia! πŸ˜†

LOL awww nostalgia. Yeah I remember watching this show in high school and discussing it during lunch breaks with friends and stuff. Since those times are gone I'm not that attached with the show also anymore. 

Anyways, is this the last season? Who's Julian again? Was that the guy who helped Brooke when she was trying to help Rachel? I can't remember...or is it a new guy totally? 

P.S - about that mp3 version....you can just create an mp3 from the video itself if you can't find one. How exactly do you do that yaar?? :S *clueless muh*