Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hawwwwww! Everyone chose BBB sig and I still haven't! 😲 *sad muh* Sab ke sig dabba look so awesome.. Love the sig Mash is using and Zainu's dabba so looks dhinchak! πŸ˜† 

Ra.One ka poster.. ehem! If they remove the blue eyes, I think I can tolerate it.. and well if Rajnikanth can do a Robot and everyone can love it.. Then why not SRK and his Ra.One! πŸ˜† But dude W*F is Ra.One and G.One!?! 😳

Mash - Lol.. Yeah college started. I haven't bought a new bag.. πŸ˜† But I already got one as a gift when I got admission by an aunt so yeah, will use that one.. I bought new clothes magar.. and, shoes, I'll go tomorrow.. Actually 1st day was so sudden.. They said on Thursday ke Saturday ko aa jana, Friday was a strike so couldn't arrange for anything.. πŸ˜† Aaj I just wasnt in the mood.. so yeah, baqi shopping I'll do tomorrow after I return from the 2nd day of college.. πŸ˜† 

Zainu - Lol yeah.. Firstday was definitely fun.. My seniors apparently got irritated with me coz I didn't have any money.. πŸ˜† But I honestly didnt have any, then.. They have exams going on and will now come on Friday.. Lets see, Friday ko kya hota hai.. πŸ˜† and yes SRK episodeeeeeee! πŸ₯³ No Star World though.. Waiting for OL links.. 

and yayyyyy.. Return of Anu's laptop! πŸ˜† Woohoooo! πŸ₯³

Oh and apparently, Mahi got some good comments from what I saw in the promo.. She was crying with happiness.. πŸ˜†
Edited by nimrah - 13 years ago
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
and Anu.. was there anything anti-SRK (you know spoofs on SRK or something) in TMK? Coz some people say there is, some say there isn't.. so I'm confused.. πŸ˜†

*Edit: Saw the SRK episode.. I liked it.. but uhmmm, I didn't love it.. I've enjoyed his previous appearances on the show more.. I think I enjoyed some other episodes this season more. It would have been better if KJo brought someone with SRK.. Coz when two people interact on the show, it gets more funnier.. and some of his statements irritated me, but I'll let it pass.. πŸ˜† His clips from previous appearances were fun!
Edited by nimrah - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
@Nimrah: LOL I think G.one means "jeevan"....and Ra.one means "Raavan".....must be the names of the "hero" i.e. SRK and the villain whoever it is....lol

As for TMK.....no there wasn't really major spoof on SRK....yeah they did a small joke on a back problem with Akshaye Khanna's character but I don't see why ppl would instantly equate that with SRK....he's not the ONLY guy on the planet with a back problem, dude :S.....I don't personally see anything worth making a big deal out of in that movie....but that's just me *shrugs*

@Zainu: Oooh what is this conjunction?? PM meeeeeeee!

Aww you watched BBB and loved it too?? Yay *hugs* And thankoos thankoos about the BBB stuff! Muahhhh! Yes your sigbox is looking totallyyyyyyyyy DHINCHAK ;-) haha

Damn, I'm on a time crunch today again....have to go make a big batch of food....will try to drop in baad mein.

*hugs to everyone once again*
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nimrah

and Anu.. was there anything anti-SRK (you know spoofs on SRK or something) in TMK? Coz some people say there is, some say there isn't.. so I'm confused.. πŸ˜†

*Edit: Saw the SRK episode.. I liked it.. but uhmmm, I didn't love it.. I've enjoyed his previous appearances on the show more.. I think I enjoyed some other episodes this season more. It would have been better if KJo brought someone with SRK.. Coz when two people interact on the show, it gets more funnier.. and some of his statements irritated me, but I'll let it pass.. πŸ˜† His clips from previous appearances were fun!

I just saw the KWK ep too....like you, I didn't *love* it....maybe I was expecting more from SRK, but like I said a while ago....SRK is at his best when he has someone to react off, to spark off. I think the whole tone of this episode was set against the Farah fallout...and so most of it was quite depressing, though there were some sparks of genius. And as SRK has been on like 5 times....how much more can he say? I felt like he was just tired....and really sad. I read somewhere that he's decided to go off Twitter as well after the recent bashings....so it all sort of compounded into him looking just very very fed up of having to explain himself constantly.

Some of his statements irritated me as well...esp that one about his parents which I lknew it would. His rapid fire wasn't as exciting as it has been, though I did like his comment about dating Sonam and Deepika πŸ˜†

Not that I've seen TMK, but from what I've read and heard from people, the SRK "bashing" was in a few scenes - like the "TMK is better than OSO" scene (but since OSO was also a Farah film, I find it hard to believe she would bash her own film just out of spite for SRKπŸ€”), the "Danny Doyle" scenes (supposedly about how much SRK regrets not being part of Slumdog Millionaire, and of course the back scene. As to the authenticity of that, I don't know. But if the other scenes ARE meant to be some kind of dig at SRK, then I presume the back problems stuff would also be. But the digs, if that's what they are, aren't exactly witty or subtle πŸ€”

edit: one thing I LOVED about KWK was that this episode was this season's least bitchy and least schmaltzy episode....some of the things Shahrukh said were W*F, but compared to Shweta Bachchan Nanda's "You raise the bar...in life" random comment last week...this was nothing πŸ˜† and I really liked the continuity of SRK apologising to Amitabh for not replying to his bday text...
Edited by psawyer - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: psawyer

Not that I've seen TMK, but from what I've read and heard from people, the SRK "bashing" was in a few scenes - like the "TMK is better than OSO" scene (but since OSO was also a Farah film, I find it hard to believe she would bash her own film just out of spite for SRKπŸ€”), the "Danny Doyle" scenes (supposedly about how much SRK regrets not being part of Slumdog Millionaire, and of course the back scene. As to the authenticity of that, I don't know. But if the other scenes ARE meant to be some kind of dig at SRK, then I presume the back problems stuff would also be. But the digs, if that's what they are, aren't exactly witty or subtle πŸ€”

LMAO.....who's been saying THAT?? Ppl consider THOSE to be digs??.....waah beta....anyways I've seen TMK and I didn't see anything of that sort personally.....like I said in my post about it, the entire movie is one giant spoof which pokes fun at ITSELF and pretty much everything throughout.....toh where does this funda of "oooh they are targeting SRK' come in from? God, all these ppl behave like such CHILDREN....grow UP!  This over-obsession that ppl have with the SRK-Farah "feud" is pretty lame to me.

The Danny Doyle bit....lol ppl think that to be a dig at SRK?? Waah kitni doooooor ki sochi hai....that dig seemed more directed at Anil K. and the whole perception of "show poor India and win Oscars"....how are ppl connecting all this with SRK??? Wow....or maybe my dimaag is not intelligent enough to manage to reach this "high" level of thinkingπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Zainuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Are you here?? I have half an hour or so to chat! Koi toh aa jaaoooooooooooo!
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

@LadyM: How did the clock strike 12 for you ALREADY, hmm?πŸ˜†

LOL Anu ... I meant it figuratively... since people here are at different locations of the globe, I wanted to wish them a Happy New Year whenever the clocks strike 12 at their respective locations ...

Anyhoo, An official Happy New Year to everyone here πŸ€—

btw all you guys......BC really wasn't a bad film....barring some OTT cheesy stuff in the end of the movie, I actually thought it was a good movie (had a good storyline/script)....Shahid (despite his heavy makeup :P) acted well and so did the entire ensemble from Vir Das to Chang to Anushka.....LOL I guess I'm the only one in here who's watched that movie and so I've seen Anushka's graph.....she improved in that movie from RNBDJ and she's taken a huge leap with BBB....

I've seen BC as well. To me the movie plot was engaging although it had gaping loopholes. And I too liked everyone's acting. Anuskha indeed has improved quite a bit. In fact I had even liked her in RNBDJ .... she was more confident against SRK than Deepika in OSO.

Nimrah - To me Lafangey Parindey was not even watchable! I was soooooo irritated, I'll tell ya!

I think my laptop died :((  It's not turning on.....and the fan keeps whirring waise hiπŸ˜•

I'm logging in from my previous laptop (the one that crashed 20 times in one year) Ughhhhhhhhhh will I have to buy a new one now?? God!

That's why wise men say, "An Apple a day keeps the doctor away" *walks away whistling a careless tune trying to ensure there is no advertising of any particular brand*

@Nimrah: LOL I think G.one means "jeevan"....and Ra.one means "Raavan".....must be the names of the "hero" i.e. SRK and the villain whoever it is....lol

*incredulous muh* Ermmmmmmmm .... no comments!
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL LadyM....if I could AFFORD an Apple Mac, I would deffo go for it :P....but thanks for the free ki advertising :P

As for the "jeevan" thing....that's my guess.....I don't know for sure....but that's all I could interpret out of the "G.one" thing.....lol
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Somehow I am not sure I am THAT keen on watching an SRK "superhero" movie Anu ... the poster is not exactly getting me on the edge of my seat ...

Btw why did you have to make a big batch of food?

Edit: I am telling ya Anu. ... MAC is MAC ... *sends flying kisses my Mac's way and grins idiotically* I am in love with my machine.

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL LadyM, it's not getting me excited either....I wish SRK would do an author backed role again instead of gimmicky stuff like this....something like CDI or Swades....hmmm....chalo....if the bolly forum is anything to go by, most ppl seem to be loving itπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

*Edit: And I'm telling ya, LadyM....Money is MONEY....πŸ˜›....no Money means no MAC
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago