Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

Aww thanks, yaar! Glad you liked them! LOL I had fun making all this stuff.....first it took a while to dig around for pics also....lol....the sig you're using is one of my favs....cuz I love the expression on Bittoo's face and Anushka looks so pretty smiling like that plus the sea green/blue/grey background makes for a nice contrast with their clothes.....

I love this sig too! I especially love the role reversal in this sig - usually Bittoo is doing masti and Shruti is all serious-like but is mein it was ulta. And off course the color was amazingly gorgeous! I knew I had to use it! *smug muh for snagging it* 🤣🤣🤣🤣

LOL yeah I guess Friday's epi was good since I was reading that DuJi kinda made up and stuff and baaki toh was Kala's planning shanning....haha.....lol I'll watch and then hopefully try to make some stuff on that scene that you want ;-)
Ooooo!!! Anu jee you are great!! I toh will totally wait for your update.. 😳😆 

As for Maryada.....LOL I can only laugh at the ppl dying over Aditya and his "hawtness" still.....I think I watched that scene when Gaurav gets a phone call that Devyani overhears....that was like a month back I though :S.....I stopped watching soon after that.....show is TOO brainless at this point.....and you listen to me, Fivr.....STOP doing stuff in that forum...do you REALLY want to be on the dev. team of a forum where you don't even care much for the show??

No!!! But I've started some stuff and I feel bad leaving it half way.. I'm sure jab woh kisi ko bana deingai toh I'll hand it off to them and head off. Filhaal no one's doing anything there yaar and what I do doesn't really require me to watch the show toh kya farak parhta hai. Just a post or two in a couple of weeks isn't that bad. *shrugs* Don't you worry yaar! I'm pretty sure they'll have other people in mind. Fikar not! 😆

Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Errr.. Now people are upset with MR trying to get into movies..? *shakes head* We can never be happy can we!
-Fivr- thumbnail
*sigh* Looks like I'm all alone here again.. Chalo hopefully I'll find something to watch on TV - New Year weekend and all.. 😆
AreYaar thumbnail
I think my laptop died :((  It's not turning on.....and the fan keeps whirring waise hi😕

I'm logging in from my previous laptop (the one that crashed 20 times in one year) Ughhhhhhhhhh will I have to buy a new one now?? God!

AreYaar thumbnail
First look of Ra.one.....ermmmm.......😆

-Fivr- thumbnail
Aww Anu! Your laptop isn't turning on? Maybe it's the screen light then went out. So the laptop turns on but you can't see anything because the light for your screen is out. That's what happened to mine.. But I'm not sure.. Oh I hope yours get fixed..

Reg. Ra.One FL: Err.. Does Shahrukh have blue eyes in this..? And is he supposed to be a super hero or something..? I have no clue what this movie's about so I'm a little lost here.. 😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Nahin yaar.....it's not the screen thing....that's happened to me before...lol....this is not it.....the system only is not turning on....even if I unplug it and take out the battery also....the light for the battery doesn't wink out.....and the fan keeps whirring....the SYSTEM isn't on....but the fan is....it's really weird :S lol.....I think it's finally lost the last of its steam after nearly 6 years now....lol....this was the first laptop I ever bought....for college.....and in the past year that I've lived with my parents, I've used it a lot for all my lukkhagiri on IF....it's finally given jawaab😆

Yeah SRK's supposed to be some kind of "superhero" in this Ra.one movie from what I know but this poster is pretty weird looking to me (especially the blue eyes like you said) and seriously SRK is too old to be trying to pull off this superhero stuff in my opinion....but I guess if Rajnikanth can do Robot, then why not SRK?🤔😆.....age is no bar for such mega superstars it seems😆
AreYaar thumbnail
On a positive note, THANK GOD I got my BBB update out before it died....I'd have been quite pissed off to lose all that work....but chalo I got that out atleast....lol
-Fivr- thumbnail

OMG! I hadn't even thought of the BBB updates.. I hate it when laptops die and all your info gets lost with them.. I'm so glad you were able to retrieve yours.

And your laptop finally breathed its last after having to endure IF and its insanity.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Lol!!! Well lets have a moment of silence of your laptop then.. *sad music*

Honestly yaar.. Sometimes I wish that these super stars start to realize their age and choose roles appropriately. *shakes head*  I haven't even seen Robot. There is no way I can bring myself to watch it.. 😳

*yawns* I am so bored that I'm sleepy. I have some votes to tally in both the LTL and Maryada forum but I'll do that tomorrow. If I can't find anything entertaining to do abhi then I might just call it a night.. *thinks* 🤔
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LOLL@ moment of silence.....

I just finished watching Friday's LTL.....the beginning DuJi scene was cute....I was aww-ing at Baaji....kitneeeeee dino baad he's so happy and grinning like he used to *pulls Baaji's cheeks*.....otherwise ok epi....too many things happening in slow motion still though.....Dutta slowlyyyyyyyyy walking to Nakku....Nakku slowlyyyyyyyy going through her aarti routine....then SUDDENLY leaning down to touch his feet....haha....Dutta ko kitni baar toka jaane se.....bad omen....no wonder he'll face troubles......and so the stage is set for a dhamaka and Seema's "prayishchit" now? LOL interesting.....

MV looks BLANK these days seriously.....upar se Nakku ko dete bhi kya hain....random scenes about being a mega "pati-vrata" patni or busy gushing about Seema/Chanda....

Anyways best part was getting to see DuJi together again....let's see aage kya hota hai.

*Edit: Yeah I'm feeling pretty bored myself....thinking I should also go to bed early only....don't even have my laptop to do my usual timewasting things...don't have any of those softwares on this one *sigh* :((.....
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago