Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
On another note, just read the 2010 all the way to 2011.. Read Aditi Gupta's part.. She says she chose Sangini to do as she thought it was a parallel lead.. Bechari.. But honestly, it was quite evident from the first trailer how the story is about Rudr-Gauri!? Also, she wants to do a Star One show. Ermmm, if she picks one, I hope its a decent one.. πŸ˜†
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy New Year guys πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€— - hope this year brings lot more joy and prosperity in your lives
AreYaar thumbnail
Happy New Year (OFFICIALLY once again :P) to everyone from my side as well!πŸ€—

@Vas: Oh wow longgggggggg list of shows coming up in the new year.....Star Plus ki list toh woahhh.....and I'd thought the Zor ka jhatka show would be on a bigger channel....it's on IMAGINE? SRK's shifted to Imagine now? lol....and the JWM remake seems to have shifted from Zee to SP now....interesting.

Imagine wins the award for the most W*F-ish show title....LUTERI Dulhan?πŸ˜•πŸ€£.....and the "return of Choti Bahu" on Zee makes me think of that scene in BBB when Bittoo is thinking of a name for his company...."The RETURN of Shaadi Mubarak"🀣

@Nimrah: Aww it was your first day at college? So soon? They don't give you New Year's day off?? LOLL@ all the ragging....haha....but glad you had such a great time *hugs*

Woahh Aditi SERIOUSLY thought she'd be a parallel lead in Sangini *headdesk* LOL...what on earth made her think THAT? :S.....amazing. And she wants to do a STAR ONE show? *even bigger headdesk* lol
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
*hugs back* Lol yeah. They're so mean! No off! Pehle din parhai! πŸ˜† But lol yea, it was all good fun! 

Yeah.. I read that article of hers and I was like ermmm achaaa! πŸ˜†

and SRK is doing that show on Imagine coz the producers are his friends... I think Siddharth Basu people who made KBC 3 and Paanchvi Pass I think.. But he was like its friends and all.. πŸ˜† Jo bhi.. the show sounds crap and I'm so disappointed! Hmph!

Lol @ Luteri Dulhan.. πŸ˜† And the Return of Choti Bahu! 🀣 🀣 Return of Shaadi Mubarak! Shaadi Mubarak Dwiti.. Asli Shaadi Mubarak.. Ohh Bitttooo!!! πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Finally done with my BBB stuff....posted it in the gallery :-)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/37671112
AreYaar thumbnail
Anddddddd I watched Tees Maar Khaan todayπŸ˜†

The movie is a total brainless spoof from start to finish but given all the horrible reviews I'd read, I was expecting something FAR worse....but surprisingly it did make me laugh in bitsπŸ˜†.....the characters are all total caricatures....it's like watching one of those spoofs about a movie on MTV....so if you don't take it seriously or expect any sense, you can actually enjoy it to a certain extent.....Katrina's character is a totallllllllllll bimbo....lol.....Akshay is doing his usual thing....nothing much different.....Akshaye Khanna's character and his desperation to win an Oscar was amusing....especially this one scene where he gets a little TOO "into character"πŸ˜†....the villagers ke characters are also kinda funny.....especially the guy who plays the police officer....lol.....

The second half especially towards the climax with the train heist gets a little too much and doesn't really work even remotely....lol.....but it's ok for a one time timepass watch....
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy New Year guys!!! πŸ€— I hope everyone has a great, great year ahead!!

Lol, I am so bored.. I have been since yesterday.. So guess what I've been doing? *waits for someone to guess*

*drums fingers on desk*

Uff choro! I can't wait! *dramatic wave*

I've been watching Maryada.. *waits for the incredulous looks* Yes.. Yes.. I've been that bored. And that show is a total caricature now.. Pata nahi kya bakwassiyat ho rahi hai.. It does make me laugh though.. A lot - although I don't think it's intentional.. But eh.. So that's what I did yesterday - watched like 2 weeks of Maryada.. I hope I have something to do today warna aaj bhi I'll  have to resort to watching that only.. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 
AreYaar thumbnail
OH EM GEE, Fivray....you've been watching MARYADA?! Itneeeeee bure din aa gaye hain tumhaare? *shocked muh* LOL.....Dude isse achha toh  you should watch old LTL scenes or something....why THAT crapfest??

Speaking of LTL....I STILL haven't seen Friday's epi....lol....only managed to watch BBB in the last 2 days and then I got busy with family in some ways and was making BBB stuff in breaks.....I'll try to watch it tonight finally.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yaar Anu! 2 hafton sey ghar bethi hoon.. Sari movies, sarey shows, sari books, sab kar liya. Ab these last k three days I have nothing to do.. Not even house work!! *devastated muh* Toh boredom mein honestly Maryada bhi appeal kar raha hai filhaal toh.

I cannot believe people are calling Aditya the "dream man". He is childish, stubborn and to an extent very selfish. How can this man possibly be "the one"?! Is sey behtar toh Gaurav hai - at least he respects his wife and acts normal (more than the rest). Oh and Gaurav is so gay.. Devyani caught him on the phone with someone and when she blasted that person she said "Tum sun RAHEY ho na". *dramatic music* *thunder storm* 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Yep. He's gay. And I have a feeling that they're going to butcher this issue just as spectacularly as they've butchered the abuse victim issue.. *rolls eyes*

Waise, amazing BBB update yaar! Maine bari mushkil sey 2 pick kiye hain.. I think I'll rotate them out with new ones in a couple of days.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

P.S. OMG dude!! Watch Friday's episode!! The first scene is so cute!! That is by far the highlight of the show. Then there is a DN scene which is more somber in nature.. But the first one toh had me giggling and clapping! And I want some creations on it.. *innocent muh* *looks around* Aisey hi.. just to throw it out there.. In case tumhe kaheen koi creations dikh jayen.. *innocent muh some more* 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Aww thanks, yaar! Glad you liked them! LOL I had fun making all this stuff.....first it took a while to dig around for pics also....lol....the sig you're using is one of my favs....cuz I love the expression on Bittoo's face and Anushka looks so pretty smiling like that plus the sea green/blue/grey background makes for a nice contrast with their clothes.....

LOL yeah I guess Friday's epi was good since I was reading that DuJi kinda made up and stuff and baaki toh was Kala's planning shanning....haha.....lol I'll watch and then hopefully try to make some stuff on that scene that you want ;-)

As for Maryada.....LOL I can only laugh at the ppl dying over Aditya and his "hawtness" still.....I think I watched that scene when Gaurav gets a phone call that Devyani overhears....that was like a month back I though :S.....I stopped watching soon after that.....show is TOO brainless at this point.....and you listen to me, Fivr.....STOP doing stuff in that forum...do you REALLY want to be on the dev. team of a forum where you don't even care much for the show??